Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scurrilous Les Thoughts 16:34 - Jan 25 with 1990 viewsAntti_Heinola

I may be very wide of the mark, and perhaps I missed it before: Sir Les seems to be doing an increasing amount of punditry on Sky recently. May partly be due to Newcastle doing well and his history with them. But - I tried to book Les for something last summer and was told he turns down pretty much everything because he's completely focused on QPR.

I'm not doubting his focus. However, I just wonder if he's tentatively exploring other options. Or could just be he can combine a bit of punditry with a bit of scouting.

Bare bones.

Scurrilous Les Thoughts on 16:45 - Jan 25 with 1894 viewsPinnerPaul

He was described on Robson Green's new series (where he was the 1st guest) on Monday as being in "football management and punditry"
Scurrilous Les Thoughts on 17:08 - Jan 25 with 1794 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Should be doing League One/Two games if he's combining punditry with scouting.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2023 17:08]
Scurrilous Les Thoughts on 17:11 - Jan 25 with 1762 viewsNortholt_Rs

You should’ve tried to book him to talk about Tottenham or Newcastle…he would’ve bitten your hand off.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Scurrilous Les Thoughts on 17:24 - Jan 25 with 1689 viewsParkRoyalR

Apparently does'nt like public speaking (ie large audiences as opposed to punditry) - might explain refusal.
Scurrilous Les Thoughts on 17:34 - Jan 25 with 1656 viewsPaddyhoops

Scurrilous Les Thoughts on 16:45 - Jan 25 by PinnerPaul

He was described on Robson Green's new series (where he was the 1st guest) on Monday as being in "football management and punditry"

He was struggling on that paddle board!
Scurrilous Les Thoughts on 17:42 - Jan 25 with 1625 viewsdaveB

I doubt he's doing scouting at these games, he did the Arsenal v Newcastle game

Could be any number of reasons he's on at the moment, worth pointing out the Preston manager has been on the Soccer Saturday midweek show a few times recently, Gary Rowett was on the other night as well which I thought was a bit unusual.
Scurrilous Les Thoughts on 17:48 - Jan 25 with 1569 viewsLongsufferingR

Couldn't you have just turned the sausages on the barbecue yourself?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024