Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ARQS 23:37 - Jan 1 with 5805 viewsbuilthjack

Welcome. One of many new posters over the last week.
But they don’t say anything. Odd.
I guess they just cast their vote and go.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

ARQS on 20:35 - Jan 2 with 598 viewsCatullus

ARQS on 18:38 - Jan 2 by Dr_Parnassus

So you are saying if you haven’t logged in for a long time you can’t vote in the polls or it’s corrupt?

And to answer your question, of course not. Builth looks at the bottom of the page and if there is someone there who hasn’t said anything (because this site auto logs you in) he claims I am them, because he can’t accept I won the POTY fair and square.

It’s incredible how you jump on any and every accusation such as this but then never apologise when it’s obviously incorrect. I’ll have to check if you did the same last year, if not I’ll just put it down to bias.

It’s amazing how many egos have been dented by this years vote. People losing the plot and paranoia rife… especially when I’ve openly voted elsewhere.

Grown men mind.

No, I am saying it'd be odd for someone who apparently doesnt use the site anymore to log in just to vote.

How is that observation obviously incorrect?

I declined to take part in last years POTY too. You can try to stir pal, my ego can't be dented by not winning something I openly stated I didn't want to be in.

Now I have better things to do than be caught in another debating equivalent of quicksand. I'll leave you to fester.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

ARQS on 20:39 - Jan 2 with 588 viewsDr_Parnassus

ARQS on 20:35 - Jan 2 by Catullus

No, I am saying it'd be odd for someone who apparently doesnt use the site anymore to log in just to vote.

How is that observation obviously incorrect?

I declined to take part in last years POTY too. You can try to stir pal, my ego can't be dented by not winning something I openly stated I didn't want to be in.

Now I have better things to do than be caught in another debating equivalent of quicksand. I'll leave you to fester.

And you know ARQS logged in just to vote, how exactly?

You don’t take part because you don’t want to lose, it’s pretty obvious. If you don’t want to get bettered in debate then stop jumping on any nonsense bandwagon against your covert hero.

You will only end up looking as silly as they have done tonight.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

ARQS on 20:46 - Jan 2 with 568 viewsCatullus

When was ARQS last post on here?

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

ARQS on 20:52 - Jan 2 with 555 viewsDr_Parnassus

ARQS on 20:46 - Jan 2 by Catullus

When was ARQS last post on here?

January. Been a member for about 20 years.

Logged in AFTER the POTY and you are somehow trying to cry foul because of another one of builthys wild stabs in the dark to make the result more palatable?

If you don’t realise how stupid that sounds then I really can’t help you here.

Your bias, I’m afraid, is doing you no favours.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2023 20:55]

ARQS on 20:57 - Jan 2 with 543 viewsCatullus

What, ARQS logged in and POSTED after the POTY. I must have missed that, what did he say?

There was quite a gap between posts then.

ARQS on 21:00 - Jan 2 with 534 viewsDr_Parnassus

ARQS on 20:57 - Jan 2 by Catullus

What, ARQS logged in and POSTED after the POTY. I must have missed that, what did he say?

There was quite a gap between posts then.

No he logged in (according to Builth) just as PhilS does on occasion but not post.

Am I Phil as well?

You didn’t get the result you want, get over it. Making these wild and inaccurate suppositions just makes you look ridiculous.

But why change the habit of a lifetime right?

ARQS on 21:03 - Jan 2 with 523 viewsbuilthjack

ARQS on 20:52 - Jan 2 by Dr_Parnassus

January. Been a member for about 20 years.

Logged in AFTER the POTY and you are somehow trying to cry foul because of another one of builthys wild stabs in the dark to make the result more palatable?

If you don’t realise how stupid that sounds then I really can’t help you here.

Your bias, I’m afraid, is doing you no favours.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2023 20:55]

There is only one stupid one on this site and he/she/it has loads of usernames. A pathetic little soul.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2023 21:06]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

ARQS on 21:04 - Jan 2 with 516 viewsDr_Parnassus

ARQS on 21:03 - Jan 2 by builthjack

There is only one stupid one on this site and he/she/it has loads of usernames. A pathetic little soul.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2023 21:06]

Ah he’s back, welcome.

And yes I agree, glad you can be so self aware.

Login to get fewer ads

ARQS on 21:05 - Jan 2 with 513 viewsbuilthjack

ARQS on 21:04 - Jan 2 by Dr_Parnassus

Ah he’s back, welcome.

And yes I agree, glad you can be so self aware.

You pathetic little lad.

ARQS on 21:06 - Jan 2 with 506 viewsDr_Parnassus

ARQS on 21:05 - Jan 2 by builthjack

You pathetic little lad.

I see you have drowned your sorrows tonight.

Understandable.

ARQS on 21:07 - Jan 2 with 500 viewsCatullus

ARQS on 21:00 - Jan 2 by Dr_Parnassus

No he logged in (according to Builth) just as PhilS does on occasion but not post.

Am I Phil as well?

You didn’t get the result you want, get over it. Making these wild and inaccurate suppositions just makes you look ridiculous.

But why change the habit of a lifetime right?

I didn't want any result. I didn't take part out of choice remember, makes me a winner because I wasn't desperate to win. POTY is a laugh, or it was.

You do like your put downs yet we are supposed to be playing nice, being polite. Some things never change. Try getting a sense of humour mate, your health won't suffer so much in years to come if you learn to laugh. Too much stress is dangerous.

PS, if he DIDN'T post then he logged in after a long time just to vote, maybe others would agree thats strange. You are entitled to your opinion but it only being YOUR opinion doesn't make it right.

Goodnight.

ARQS on 21:07 - Jan 2 with 499 viewsbuilthjack

ARQS on 21:06 - Jan 2 by Dr_Parnassus

I see you have drowned your sorrows tonight.

Understandable.

I see you have been trying to antagonise people all day from that shabby bed sit of yours.

ARQS on 21:09 - Jan 2 with 494 viewsDr_Parnassus

ARQS on 21:07 - Jan 2 by Catullus

I didn't want any result. I didn't take part out of choice remember, makes me a winner because I wasn't desperate to win. POTY is a laugh, or it was.

You do like your put downs yet we are supposed to be playing nice, being polite. Some things never change. Try getting a sense of humour mate, your health won't suffer so much in years to come if you learn to laugh. Too much stress is dangerous.

PS, if he DIDN'T post then he logged in after a long time just to vote, maybe others would agree thats strange. You are entitled to your opinion but it only being YOUR opinion doesn't make it right.

Goodnight.

You certainly did want a certain result, hence why you voted. Stop lying.

You don’t take part because you don’t want to lose, simple. The second someone comes out with anything against me, no matter how ridiculous, you are there with bells on.

It is not my opinion that I am not the well known and much loved poster ARQS, it’s a fact. If you don't like it because it ruins another silly angle, then tough.

Nighty night.

ARQS on 21:10 - Jan 2 with 493 viewsbennytheblue

ARQS on 09:54 - Jan 2 by STID2017

I guess you are right K.
Just not worth the time of day
Edit - Enjoy the game
[Post edited 2 Jan 2023 9:55]

The bloke isn’t right, I mean he says he’s a Jack but does anyone actually know him? Ever met him?
Took a good while to rid him on the cardiff forums he tried to ruin
ARQS on 21:12 - Jan 2 with 488 viewsDr_Parnassus

ARQS on 21:10 - Jan 2 by bennytheblue

The bloke isn’t right, I mean he says he’s a Jack but does anyone actually know him? Ever met him?

Ah Benny my old chum, yes I know many people. Know many Cardiff chaps too of which I made that site a far more accurate place, much to your apparent upset 5 years later. I had quite an effect on you it seems

Did you manage to get me back on there by any chance as requested?

Yours truly,

Your POTY.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2023 21:13]

ARQS on 21:13 - Jan 2 with 481 viewsbuilthjack

ARQS on 21:10 - Jan 2 by bennytheblue

Lives in a bed sit apparently. His Mum probably has to pick his wet tissues up.
## Nothing wrong with living in a bed sit##
[Post edited 2 Jan 2023 21:14]

ARQS on 21:14 - Jan 2 with 473 viewsDr_Parnassus

ARQS on 21:13 - Jan 2 by builthjack

Lives in a bed sit apparently. His Mum probably has to pick his wet tissues up.
## Nothing wrong with living in a bed sit##
[Post edited 2 Jan 2023 21:14]

Ah now don’t get all jealous of me now, there is enough of that going round as it is.

Your bessie mate fell foul of that didn’t he? Hope he is allowed back on soon, he will be going up the walls.

ARQS on 21:16 - Jan 2 with 461 viewsbuilthjack

ARQS on 21:14 - Jan 2 by Dr_Parnassus

Ah now don’t get all jealous of me now, there is enough of that going round as it is.

Your bessie mate fell foul of that didn’t he? Hope he is allowed back on soon, he will be going up the walls.

Clean those tissues up before mum brings your rusks up.

ARQS on 21:17 - Jan 2 with 459 viewsDr_Parnassus

ARQS on 21:16 - Jan 2 by builthjack

Clean those tissues up before mum brings your rusks up.

What a reply, straight from pre school

ARQS on 21:17 - Jan 2 with 458 viewsbennytheblue

ARQS on 21:12 - Jan 2 by Dr_Parnassus

Ah Benny my old chum, yes I know many people. Know many Cardiff chaps too of which I made that site a far more accurate place, much to your apparent upset 5 years later. I had quite an effect on you it seems

Yours truly,

Your POTY.

No, you won’t come back since they found out some key info about you….silly boy.
ARQS on 21:19 - Jan 2 with 452 viewsDr_Parnassus

ARQS on 21:17 - Jan 2 by bennytheblue

No, you won’t come back since they found out some key info about you….silly boy.

Yes that silly fantasy you made up again, how ingenious. You must be struggling..

Post the thread, we would all love to see this fantasy of yours. Oh don’t tell me… you can’t/won’t find it?

Like I said, have a word. I’ll be back on there in a heartbeat.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2023 21:20]

ARQS on 21:21 - Jan 2 with 442 viewsbuilthjack

ARQS on 21:19 - Jan 2 by Dr_Parnassus

Yes that silly fantasy you made up again, how ingenious. You must be struggling..

Post the thread, we would all love to see this fantasy of yours. Oh don’t tell me… you can’t/won’t find it?

Like I said, have a word. I’ll be back on there in a heartbeat.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2023 21:20]

You are banned from there. As you are every other site.
You were banned from here a few times.

ARQS on 21:22 - Jan 2 with 438 viewsbennytheblue

ARQS on 21:12 - Jan 2 by Dr_Parnassus

Yours truly,

Your POTY.

Who you know then? I don’t really care as I’m an outsider anyway so will show some respect here but you have none for anybody and need to ridicule all to make yourself feel good. You’ve always done it and always deny it. No one will have your back because your such a wrong un. People just come on here for a bit of chat and banter, that’s it. Not for you though
ARQS on 21:23 - Jan 2 with 436 viewsDr_Parnassus

ARQS on 21:21 - Jan 2 by builthjack

You are banned from there. As you are every other site.
You were banned from here a few times.

I am yes, they don’t like me being correct. A bit like you.

When you say “every” you mean 1 right?

I’m not banned on here and not banned on the other site. I am banned on a Cardiff site for driving them mad with inconvenient accuracies, like the fact they will lose the Sala case and are in the wrong.

You are losing the plot Builth, you cannot beat me. You are wasting your time and only getting yourself worked up and your mates in trouble.

Take some paracetamol, plenty of water and get some rest.

ARQS on 21:25 - Jan 2 with 431 viewsDr_Parnassus

ARQS on 21:22 - Jan 2 by bennytheblue

Who you know then? I don’t really care as I’m an outsider anyway so will show some respect here but you have none for anybody and need to ridicule all to make yourself feel good. You’ve always done it and always deny it. No one will have your back because your such a wrong un. People just come on here for a bit of chat and banter, that’s it. Not for you though

I come here to discuss football, just as I did on your forum. Then you get people who don’t like a well constructed view they cannot debate against and start abusing - I never lower myself to that so reply in a way that makes them look silly. This is what you refer to.

If you don’t like it then don’t engage, you came on here talking to me - not the other way around.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024