Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Beale breaks silence 16:25 - Nov 24 with 2560 viewsngbqpr

“Integrity is a real big thing for me, and loyalty. You don’t give it to receive it back, but I think if they’re the values you live by then at times when you’re put in a position then you have to be strong by them.
“I have been all-in here and I have asked other people to be all-in so I can’t be the first person to run away from the ship.
“I don’t think we are anywhere near where I want QPR to be. We have a lot to do so frankly the chance of a bigger pay cheque, magical European nights in Moldova and Estonia and pitting my wits against the Aussie bloke in charge of the Tims (whose belly is even bigger than mine) means I’m all-in at Ibrox.
It’s a special relationship I’ve got with the ’Gers faithful. What a club! What an institution!! I still get texted by them daily — after any QPR defeat, it’s been “RU ok Hun?”, a winky emoji, then a voice note of the Billys singing Come Home by James down the Louden Tavern.
Of course, I used to coach Gazza futsal in Wallsend, so when the boys in blue used to sing “Micky Micky give us the Sash” I was all-in.
I’m looking at January, a few in a few out, obvs Balogun is coming with me — what a player! What a man!! — I’ve got Lulu coming in as she’s nice and vocal on the pitch, you can see the impact she had at Motherweeeeeeelllll; and the young boy Ramsey is coming in to sort the catering. Told ‘im to watch the effin’ and blindin’ though, we have standards here — loyalty, integrity, everyone has to be all-in on that.
Will I be bringing any QPR players with me? Look that’s not the way I operate, integrity is a real big thing for me, Les and Lee know that only too well, and knowing Willock’s wages and JCS’s release clause is just me being professional, and I pride myself on being professional at all times.
‘ang on, I just need to take this call….’Stevie? Stevie who?...Stevie Gee? What kinda name’s that?...nah mate, I don’t need an assistant, I’m omniscient y’see…vacancy where? The Bush? Who the hell are they?...oh that tin pot lot, nah mate, I’ve fobbed that one off on Critchley, told ‘im Shodipo and Nico are tearing up the Championship while he’s been away playing with the older boys, and George Thomas is nearly fit too…good luck mate, hope you find a gig somewhere.’
Sorry, where were we? God Save the King.”

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Beale breaks silence on 16:30 - Nov 24 with 2470 viewsBoston

Should not the title read Beale Breaks Wind?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024