Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sam Field 00:03 - Feb 24 with 6943 viewsHunterhoop

You won’t see many better defensive midfield performances than that.

This bloke has so much ability and potential. His reading of the game and positioning is superb.

If he plays for the club for the next decade, even if he only plays 60% of the time, I don’t think we’ll drop out of the top 30 in English football bar the odd few games. He is class. Got to keep him somewhat fit, but he is class.

[Post edited 24 Feb 2022 0:09]
Sam Field on 15:27 - Feb 24 with 1939 viewsslmrstid

I thought Field was excellent again last night, and he's been really good since he came into that defensive midfield role in the team.

I think he's one of those players some people don't like/rate as much simply because of his appearance - he doesn't look like a gnashy-teeth-rip-trees-up kinda guy but more a very bookish sort. But actually when you watch his play he's a very tough guy.
Sam Field on 16:31 - Feb 24 with 1823 viewsTheChef

I love him and want him to be the father of my children.

Hopefully the wife won't mind.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Sam Field on 16:38 - Feb 24 with 1790 viewsdmm

Sam Field on 16:31 - Feb 24 by TheChef

I love him and want him to be the father of my children.

Hopefully the wife won't mind.

You're not having him. He's mine.
Sam Field on 16:45 - Feb 24 with 1747 viewsBklynRanger

Sam Field on 00:22 - Feb 24 by sparkey

This man just oozes quality. Will play a huge part.

That's a really good visual of his insane omnipresence.

At one point last night somebody at the front of the Ellerslie said something to him as he was off the pitch on that side and he replied. I'm sitting there wondering what it was he said and within seconds he'd already popped up winning the ball on the other side of the pitch - bloke's a nutter!
[Post edited 24 Feb 2022 16:50]
Sam Field on 21:28 - Feb 24 with 1564 viewsMyke

Sam Field on 16:45 - Feb 24 by BklynRanger

That's a really good visual of his insane omnipresence.

At one point last night somebody at the front of the Ellerslie said something to him as he was off the pitch on that side and he replied. I'm sitting there wondering what it was he said and within seconds he'd already popped up winning the ball on the other side of the pitch - bloke's a nutter!
[Post edited 24 Feb 2022 16:50]

I really know nothing about football at all. I thought he was good - nothing special, but adequate. Even when I'm reading this thread I'm think the OP is going a bit OTT. Then I see the heat map - words fail me. Awesome.
Sam Field on 21:35 - Feb 24 with 1558 viewsLogman

Must be close to the first name on the team sheet.

The idea that we should have gone with SJ and JH alone as our CM pair, with SF benched, as mooted on here in the run-up to the game, is quite frankly .... laughable.
Sam Field on 21:38 - Feb 24 with 1544 viewsMyke

Sam Field on 21:35 - Feb 24 by Logman

Must be close to the first name on the team sheet.

The idea that we should have gone with SJ and JH alone as our CM pair, with SF benched, as mooted on here in the run-up to the game, is quite frankly .... laughable.

Guilty m'lud. Although to be fair I didn't expect us to play without a striker
Sam Field on 21:53 - Feb 24 with 1525 viewsLogman

Ha ha, only joking. It half crossed my mind also.
Login to get fewer ads

Sam Field on 22:40 - Feb 24 with 1478 viewsdavman

Of course we all love the Dominator, but SF is just such an upgrade on every level, which is why Dom doesn't play much. We should not forget the role Dom played early season though - he was a great part of a (generally) winning team.

SF is still way, way better...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Sam Field on 22:42 - Feb 24 with 1467 viewsdachiltern

At last, someone who can quietly go about wasting time when most needed.
Sam Field on 23:35 - Feb 24 with 1400 viewsNW5Hoop

I think he's had some excellent games recently. The only thing I don't like about him is that he's as bad a shithouser as anyone who's driven me mad playing for other teams. He's got the full repertoire, right down to intercepting a ball being kicked from one part of the pitch to the other for a free kick to be taken, then dropping the ball halfway 30 yards from the kick and walking away. When he does it to hold up *our own* freekicks, I have to say, it drive me slightly mad. Because if it was the other lot, I'd be going spare. Our shithousing last night was exemplary/soul-destroying, and he was undoubtedly supreme at it.

He's great. He is. But I wish we lived in a word where it wasn't compulsory for players as good as him to have to do that. I understand that they do, just wish they didn't.
Sam Field on 18:45 - Feb 25 with 1149 viewsqpr_1968

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024