Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump and his supporters. 22:16 - Jan 6 with 18991 viewsItchySphincter

Showed themselves for exactly what they are today.

Indefensible.

Time to pipe down now, you know who you are.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Trump and his supporters. on 23:08 - Mar 9 with 1138 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Trump and his supporters. on 22:48 - Mar 9 by DJack

"A former campaign staffer and the grandson-in-law of US Senator Rand Paul who received a presidential pardon from former President Donald Trump has been charged with directing Russian money into the 2016 presidential election, according to the US Department of Justice.

The announcement came on Monday via an unseal indictment from 9 September.

Business Insider reports that Jesse Benton, Mr Paul's former aide, "conspired to illegally funnel thousands of dollars of foreign money from a Russian foreign national" into the 2016 campaign.

He also managed Senator Mitch McConnell's 2014 campaign.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/ex-rand-paul-aide-pardoned-221311690.html#aoh=164

desperate bullshit, peddled by bullshitters.

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Trump and his supporters. on 00:03 - Mar 10 with 1103 viewsDr_Parnassus

Can we re-title this thread “battle of the links with zero opinion” please?

Seems more apt.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Trump and his supporters. on 12:37 - Mar 10 with 1067 viewsAjack_Kerouac

NY Times reporter tells the truth for a change....when he doesn't realise that he is on film...

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/pulitzer-prize-winning-new-york-times-report

Jan 6th was a set up. Protesters were manipulated by secret services to enter the building in order that the establishment could avoid the truth...THEY RIGGED AN ELECTION AND THE PEOPLE KNOW IT.

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Trump and his supporters. on 14:19 - Mar 10 with 1051 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Trump and his supporters. on 12:37 - Mar 10 by Ajack_Kerouac

NY Times reporter tells the truth for a change....when he doesn't realise that he is on film...

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/pulitzer-prize-winning-new-york-times-report

Jan 6th was a set up. Protesters were manipulated by secret services to enter the building in order that the establishment could avoid the truth...THEY RIGGED AN ELECTION AND THE PEOPLE KNOW IT.

While those poor bar stewards who went in are still in prison 15 months later, with no legal or constitutional rights at all.
While BLM/Antifa rioters, rapists and even murderers were given bail and are mostly walking around free now.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2022 16:25]
Trump and his supporters. on 15:18 - Mar 10 with 1021 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Judge Gableman laying out how they stole the election in Wisconsin...

https://rumble.com/vwzhau-warroom-battle-ground-ep-3-gablemans-proof-of-3-nov.-2

Trump and his supporters. on 10:46 - Mar 21 with 938 viewsCountyJim

Trump and his supporters. on 15:18 - Mar 10 by Ajack_Kerouac

Judge Gableman laying out how they stole the election in Wisconsin...

https://rumble.com/vwzhau-warroom-battle-ground-ep-3-gablemans-proof-of-3-nov.-2

My phone security say this site isn't safe says it all really
Trump and his supporters. on 11:57 - Mar 21 with 923 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Trump and his supporters. on 10:46 - Mar 21 by CountyJim

Yes it says that the truth is being suppressed.
Trump and his supporters. on 21:06 - Mar 21 with 896 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Well then you go ahead and carry on being told what you may read, think and say by some woke, twenty-something, dipshit in California....there's a good boy.

Login to get fewer ads

Trump and his supporters. on 22:53 - Mar 21 with 873 viewsDJack

Trump and his supporters. on 21:06 - Mar 21 by Ajack_Kerouac

Well then you go ahead and carry on being told what you may read, think and say by some woke, twenty-something, dipshit in California....there's a good boy.

By not going on Rumble he then avoids posting arrant nonsense on this site. Just wished that you did the same...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Trump and his supporters. on 22:59 - Mar 21 with 865 viewsKeithHaynes

Definitely safe. We have a big arm round the shoulder of you all.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Trump and his supporters. on 23:52 - Mar 21 with 850 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Trump and his supporters. on 22:53 - Mar 21 by DJack

By not going on Rumble he then avoids posting arrant nonsense on this site. Just wished that you did the same...

By not going on Rumble the likes of you get to pretend that the criminals you supported in the 2020 US Election didn't abuse old people at the end of their lives in care homes.

You've got the wrong bird as an Avatar, may I suggest...

Trump and his supporters. on 01:26 - Mar 22 with 842 viewsDJack

Trump and his supporters. on 23:52 - Mar 21 by Ajack_Kerouac

By not going on Rumble the likes of you get to pretend that the criminals you supported in the 2020 US Election didn't abuse old people at the end of their lives in care homes.

You've got the wrong bird as an Avatar, may I suggest...

You provide proof then...CyberNinja style

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Trump and his supporters. on 02:44 - Mar 22 with 831 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Trump and his supporters. on 01:26 - Mar 22 by DJack

You provide proof then...CyberNinja style

Gableman provided proof, I've posted a link to him talking about it on here. It is there for all to see, it exists independent of whether you stick your head in the sand or up your arse, whether you write another hundred replies pretending that you are still awaiting proof, it will still exist.

This state of affairs is what the human race describes as 'reality'.

I don't blame you for being confused though. After all you're none too bright and we have seen the mainstream media telling lie after lie to spin a false narrative for 5 years now.
Take for example Hunter Biden's laptop.
A dipshit like you probably swallowed those lies about that story being fabricated, "Russian disinformation".
You probably repeated those lies on here. Mocked those who pointed out the truth to you as "far-right conspiracy theorists" etc.
...but now the New York Times...yes, the very same people who filled your head full of shit on this subject...have been forced to admit, in print, that the Hunter Biden laptop story was true...meaning that Biden told lies...meaning that media and big tech interfered with the 2020 election, committing fraud on the American people...and meaning that an idiot such as yourself (and millions of idiots like you) have been exposed as an idiot, again.
Diddums

Trump and his supporters. on 08:58 - Mar 22 with 813 viewsonehunglow

Trump and his supporters. on 02:44 - Mar 22 by Ajack_Kerouac

Gableman provided proof, I've posted a link to him talking about it on here. It is there for all to see, it exists independent of whether you stick your head in the sand or up your arse, whether you write another hundred replies pretending that you are still awaiting proof, it will still exist.

I don't blame you for being confused though. After all you're none too bright and we have seen the mainstream media telling lie after lie to spin a false narrative for 5 years now.
A dipshit like you probably swallowed those lies about that story being fabricated, "Russian disinformation".
You probably repeated those lies on here. Mocked those who pointed out the truth to you as "far-right conspiracy theorists" etc.
...but now the New York Times...yes, the very same people who filled your head full of shit on this subject...have been forced to admit, in print, that the Hunter Biden laptop story was true...meaning that Biden told lies...meaning that media and big tech interfered with the 2020 election, committing fraud on the American people...and meaning that an idiot such as yourself (and millions of idiots like you) have been exposed as an idiot, again.
Diddums

K
You're a great read and I agree with some of which you post but not all.
I agree Biden is beyond a joke and we need a strong President.
I disagree about you on Trump.It's a crying shame Republicans didnt have someone less arrogant,less obnoxious and more engaging.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Trump and his supporters. on 10:36 - Mar 22 with 798 viewsDr_Parnassus

Trump and his supporters. on 08:58 - Mar 22 by onehunglow

K
I disagree about you on Trump.It's a crying shame Republicans didnt have someone less arrogant,less obnoxious and more engaging.

Isn't the job he does more important than his personality?

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Trump and his supporters. on 11:47 - Mar 22 with 783 viewsCountyJim

Trump and his supporters. on 21:06 - Mar 21 by Ajack_Kerouac

No my Norton security is saying the site isn't safe

And trumpet former running mate is telling you to stop believing conspiracy theories

Enough said
Trump and his supporters. on 12:12 - Mar 22 with 777 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Trump and his supporters. on 11:47 - Mar 22 by CountyJim

No my Norton security is saying the site isn't safe

And trumpet former running mate is telling you to stop believing conspiracy theories

Enough said

That's right, you pretend you can't see the evidence you repeatedly claim doesn't exist.

What do you think about Hunter Biden's laptop Jim?
You claim the high ground on morality.
Does the fact that Biden's family took multimillion dollar bribes from the Chinese and the Ukrainians trouble you?
How about the fact that people had this story censored by all the big tech companies and the mainstream media, such as the BBC, told us over and over again that it was "Russian misinformation" when they knew full well that it wasn't...they just wanted to subvert the US election by censoring a story that destroyed Biden's credibility...and they do that while telling the sheep to
'be very careful where you get your info from because the Russians are trying to interfere with our elections''.
Does that trouble you at all Jim?.

They are playing people for fools and judging by some of the responses on here when presented with evidence, can you blame them?

We have an adult population that never grew up, who want to be told fairy stories so they don't have to think ...or even, heaven forbid, act.

Trump and his supporters. on 12:17 - Mar 22 with 774 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Trump and his supporters. on 02:44 - Mar 22 by Ajack_Kerouac

Diddums

You are so right about that.
Trump and his supporters. on 12:18 - Mar 22 with 772 viewsCountyJim

Stop believing conspiracy theories Mike Pence has told you
Trump and his supporters. on 12:20 - Mar 22 with 770 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Trump and his supporters. on 08:58 - Mar 22 by onehunglow

K

His personality, his flaws, his faults...how you feel about him, how anyone else feels about him, whether you or anyone else would vote for him...is all irrelevant.

All that matters is that an unforgivable, unprecedented, crime has been committed against the American people...and unless it is fixed, and by fixed I mean the people who are responsible are held to account and properly punished...we will never be able to trust another election again.

If they can get away with it there they can get away with it here (or anywhere else). If people here are willing to look the other way, because it's only Trump; 'we don't like him anyway'...then we will see the same shit pulled here.
They tried to subvert Democracy after the Brexit referendum. Did everything in their power to try and circumnavigate the result.
They have now observed that you can subvert elections in people's faces and the population is that docile that there will be no consequences.

Trump and his supporters. on 13:21 - Mar 22 with 763 viewsonehunglow

Trump and his supporters. on 12:20 - Mar 22 by Ajack_Kerouac

His personality, his flaws, his faults...how you feel about him, how anyone else feels about him, whether you or anyone else would vote for him...is all irrelevant.

All that matters is that an unforgivable, unprecedented, crime has been committed against the American people...and unless it is fixed, and by fixed I mean the people who are responsible are held to account and properly punished...we will never be able to trust another election again.

If they can get away with it there they can get away with it here (or anywhere else). If people here are willing to look the other way, because it's only Trump; 'we don't like him anyway'...then we will see the same shit pulled here.
They tried to subvert Democracy after the Brexit referendum. Did everything in their power to try and circumnavigate the result.
They have now observed that you can subvert elections in people's faces and the population is that docile that there will be no consequences.

Not irrelevant to me.
I have openly stated my objections were to him as to his persona.Nobody can surely be impreed by that smug,insular God Bless America crap from a hypocritical atheist who was born lucky.

How's Melania these days?

Trump and his supporters. on 13:44 - Mar 22 with 751 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Trump and his supporters. on 13:21 - Mar 22 by onehunglow

Not irrelevant to me.
I have openly stated my objections were to him as to his persona.Nobody can surely be impreed by that smug,insular God Bless America crap from a hypocritical atheist who was born lucky.

How's Melania these days?

Wow, talk abot Trump Derangement Syndrom.
You would actually put your hatred of his persona above his accomplishments for the USA, the rule of law, the US constitution and election integrity.
Trump and his supporters. on 20:36 - Mar 22 with 711 viewsonehunglow

Trump and his supporters. on 13:44 - Mar 22 by A_Fans_Dad

Wow, talk abot Trump Derangement Syndrom.
You would actually put your hatred of his persona above his accomplishments for the USA, the rule of law, the US constitution and election integrity.

I am being honest.
People vote because of

How they see someone and/or

How their parents have always voted.

So yeah,I stand by every word,just like you.

It's freedom of expression.

Trump and his supporters. on 01:11 - Mar 23 with 684 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Trump and his supporters. on 12:18 - Mar 22 by CountyJim

Stop believing conspiracy theories Mike Pence has told you

Was the Hunter Biden laptop story a "conspiracy"?
Grow some testicles and answer a straight question.

Trump and his supporters. on 13:01 - Mar 23 with 653 viewsAjack_Kerouac

It's funny.
When the Left are confronted with truth, that contradicts the bullshit that has been pouring out of their mouths for years...they ALWAYS go silent, and hope that it goes away.

They wait until they think enough people have forgotten what actually happened....then they repeat the lie again.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024