Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Doncaster vs Dale 11:45 - Feb 7 with 11715 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/51912/match-preview-doncast

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Match Thread: Doncaster vs Dale on 17:46 - Feb 8 with 3610 viewsYorkshire_Dale

For the second weekend in a row,chuffed for the Team.

Deserved nowt last week but a good well earned point today after a terrible start.

Anything against Sunderland will do.
Match Thread: Doncaster vs Dale on 18:00 - Feb 8 with 3514 viewsPlattyswrinklynuts

Great point.
I thought (even until the last couple of weeks) that we’d need 50 points to be safe but I reckon an average of 1 per game will see us home comfortably with 6 games or so to go. Hope we can look forward to a stress free run in & BBM can start to plan for next season.
Match Thread: Doncaster vs Dale on 19:07 - Feb 8 with 3197 viewsJames1980

https://www.skysports.com/football/doncaster-vs-rochdale/410277

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

Match Thread: Doncaster vs Dale on 20:06 - Feb 8 with 2966 viewsDaleFan7

The grey shirt with the blue shorts looks oh so wrong.
Match Thread: Doncaster vs Dale on 20:38 - Feb 8 with 2821 viewsjonahwhereru

Yep would have taken that beforehand, and to have been that competitive against Donny bodes well. Have lost so many games we could have got something out of, so it is good to see that we are showing signs of resilience and grinding away to achieve a result. Sunderland will be tough but at least I have started to believe that if the Dale are still in any game with 10 minutes left that we have a chance. All I ever ask is that we are competitive and show desire. Well done lads.
If there is still a 10 point plus difference between us and Tranmere come the 15th, the pressure on them will be a heavy burden, and I hope it weighs them down.
UTD
Match Thread: Doncaster vs Dale on 22:41 - Feb 8 with 2519 views442Dale

Match Thread: Doncaster vs Dale on 20:06 - Feb 8 by DaleFan7

The grey shirt with the blue shorts looks oh so wrong.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match Thread: Doncaster vs Dale on 22:52 - Feb 8 with 2481 viewsrochdaleriddler

Match Thread: Doncaster vs Dale on 22:41 - Feb 8 by 442Dale

Good result, freak early goal. Great away trip lots of good ale , v friendly folk and northern and TPE on time

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Match Thread: Doncaster vs Dale on 22:56 - Feb 8 with 2478 viewsdawlishdale

Would I have taken a point beforehand? Yes.

Am I happy with a point after the game? Yes Absolutely

Do I like our kit? No...its awful. Whoever decided on Grey needs to have a word with themselves. Blue/balck at home. Yellow away every fookin day. If we can't wear yellow...wear the home kit. Simples.

However, well done to the players for a spirited performance, and a good result.
Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread: Doncaster vs Dale on 01:04 - Feb 9 with 2296 viewssweetcorn

Great point that. Anyone who was there, how did Lund get on?

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Match Thread: Doncaster vs Dale on 07:08 - Feb 9 with 2189 viewsVivaDonaldo

Match Thread: Doncaster vs Dale on 22:56 - Feb 8 by dawlishdale

Do I like our kit? No...its awful. Whoever decided on Grey needs to have a word with themselves. Blue/balck at home. Yellow away every fookin day. If we can't wear yellow...wear the home kit. Simples.

However, well done to the players for a spirited performance, and a good result.

Simples indeed.

What do we wear at Shrewsbury away?
[Post edited 9 Feb 2020 7:11]
Match Thread: Doncaster vs Dale on 08:14 - Feb 9 with 2094 viewsScunnydale

Decent effort again in the second half once we started playing with real purpose.

The faffing around at the back is really starting to drive me mad! I'd love us to play that style of passing game, but we can't or don't. The Donny players easily coped with us, and were right on the edge of our area for every goal kick and put pressure of O'Connell and McShane every time.

When we started to play it a bit longer and drive more from midfield, we looked much better. We made them make mistakes, including the defence splitting for Olly's goal.

As for Lund, I've got to admit I didn't notice him do too much. What I did notice, some bits were ok, some not so. But that was the same for most of the midfield for most of the match. Except for Jimmy Ryan. Due to our tactics, he got to see a lot of the ball and looked busy with it, trying to move it from side to side and, occasionally, forward. MOM for me, overall.
Match Thread: Doncaster vs Dale on 09:22 - Feb 9 with 1961 viewsMass_Debater

Match Thread: Doncaster vs Dale on 07:08 - Feb 9 by VivaDonaldo

Simples indeed.

What do we wear at Shrewsbury away?
[Post edited 9 Feb 2020 7:11]

Pink
Match Thread: Doncaster vs Dale on 09:26 - Feb 9 with 1939 viewstodmordendale

Ryan MOTM for me too. Good keeping by Bobby Dazzler again kept us the point at the end.
Match Thread: Doncaster vs Dale on 09:29 - Feb 9 with 1924 viewsD_Alien

Think we need to be careful not to expect too much from Matty Lund, at least to begin with

After a spell in L2, might take him a game or two to adjust, and it wouldn't do him any harm to use him sparingly with games as sub (or subbed) especially with competition for midfield places now

I've no doubt he's going to be a major asset in the longer term

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match Thread: Doncaster vs Dale on 09:46 - Feb 9 with 1875 viewsisitme

Match Thread: Doncaster vs Dale on 09:29 - Feb 9 by D_Alien

Think we need to be careful not to expect too much from Matty Lund, at least to begin with

After a spell in L2, might take him a game or two to adjust, and it wouldn't do him any harm to use him sparingly with games as sub (or subbed) especially with competition for midfield places now

I've no doubt he's going to be a major asset in the longer term

In the past when he had a spell out of the team he has needed a few games to get back into the swing of things.
Match Thread: Doncaster vs Dale on 11:32 - Feb 9 with 1674 viewsaleanddale

Fantastic point yesterday.

Midweek looks tough on paper but they have had a few wobbles recently another point or better would be nice!

Then the big one Tranmere at Spotland on Saturday. A proper 6 pointer if ever there was one.

Up the Dale.
Match Thread: Doncaster vs Dale on 14:12 - Feb 9 with 1489 viewsShun

Match Thread: Doncaster vs Dale on 22:56 - Feb 8 by dawlishdale

The fans voted for the grey kit.
Match Thread: Doncaster vs Dale on 15:32 - Feb 9 with 1390 viewsEllDale

Correct.
But not with blue shorts and socks!
Match Thread: Doncaster vs Dale on 10:04 - Feb 10 with 1110 viewsJames1980

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

Match Thread: Doncaster vs Dale on 10:43 - Feb 10 with 1051 viewsjonesy

Match Thread: Doncaster vs Dale on 10:04 - Feb 10 by James1980

Brilliant goal comparable with the Southend goal but this time against decent opposition. Still makes me nervous watching the build up. Only needs one mistake or mis-control to let Doncaster in.
Match Thread: Doncaster vs Dale on 10:57 - Feb 10 with 1030 viewsdiver

Match Thread: Doncaster vs Dale on 10:04 - Feb 10 by James1980

I read that Donnie had a strong claim for a penalty turned down in last ten minutes did anyone see the incident.
Match Thread: Doncaster vs Dale on 11:11 - Feb 10 with 1004 viewsParkinsGimp

Match Thread: Doncaster vs Dale on 17:00 - Feb 8 by since58

Good day all round the biffos lose as well.

Yeah but bet they took over the town of Crewe so thats all that matters LOL . Shame there are a couple of poor teams below them otherwise they could take over Harrogate and Alfreton etc ...now that would be more their level .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024