Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Getting away with it 17:12 - Mar 2 with 25636 views2Thomas2Bowles

How come Steve is getting such a soft ride
If it were Olly he would be getting dogs abuse

Back to
McClueless

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Getting away with it on 14:08 - Mar 4 with 3027 viewsR_from_afar

Getting away with it on 09:55 - Mar 4 by BazzaInTheLoft

Imagine we had 6 dogs in a row and they all shit on the carpet.

Who's to blame? The dogs?

The person who decided a carpet would be more pet-friendly than some cheap linoleum?

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Getting away with it on 14:17 - Mar 4 with 2997 viewsKonk

Getting away with it on 14:08 - Mar 4 by R_from_afar

The person who decided a carpet would be more pet-friendly than some cheap linoleum?

RFA

Maybe knock the dogs on the head and get a cat or some fish or something? Maybe that's what Risdale was doing with the fish at Leeds? Bazza, would you stick with the same dog as long as it wasn't sh itting on your carpet? And if so, is that setting the bar a bit low?

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Getting away with it on 14:31 - Mar 4 with 2962 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Getting away with it on 14:17 - Mar 4 by Konk

Maybe knock the dogs on the head and get a cat or some fish or something? Maybe that's what Risdale was doing with the fish at Leeds? Bazza, would you stick with the same dog as long as it wasn't sh itting on your carpet? And if so, is that setting the bar a bit low?

So sick am I of manager roulette, right now I'd stick with a cabbage with a smily face drawn on it.
Getting away with it on 14:50 - Mar 4 with 2943 viewsswisscottage

the biggest thing we're missing is what I'd term an 'organisational leader' on the pitch.
Someone who see's the big picture, but is also able to organise the individuals based on their strengths an weaknesses. Someone who acts like an anchor so the rest of the team can rotate and move around in an organised manner. Someone who helps the other players remain focussed so they don't lose concentration and have the sort of brain-farts that have littered the last nine matches.
Effectively a multitasker - someone who looks at things holistically, and can maintan their concentration and do their job as a part of the whole team.

Derry was one, Clint Hill another. Even Ned to a point ( don't believe the rubbish he did talk to the players, he did a lot of organising on the pitch - just listen to what the other players used to say about him)

Even the much maligned Steve Palmer. Maybe not all that as a player, but the team were a lot better for him being on the pitch.

Leistner was brought in to do this, unfortunately he's too susceptible to making mistakes himself.

Luongo and Freeman, whilst they may lead by example in terms of work rate, and the may organise their 'partner', they're a lot more focussed on they're own game rather than oganising the team as a whole.

Leistner is lacking in this department. He's too susceptible to making mistakes himself.

Without such a player playing I doubt any manager would be doing any better than Olly or SM.

I see some of this ability in Cameron who fortunately will be back soon, and I would wager we will see an upturn in results. But this is the sort of player they need to find for next season otherwise we'll be in the deep doodoo with Luongo and Freeman likely to be sold.
Getting away with it on 15:02 - Mar 4 with 2933 viewskensalriser

Getting away with it on 14:31 - Mar 4 by BazzaInTheLoft

So sick am I of manager roulette, right now I'd stick with a cabbage with a smily face drawn on it.

Wouldn't be long before there was a campaign to get not only the cabbage out but the entire brassica family.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Getting away with it on 15:26 - Mar 4 with 2901 viewsTW_R

Getting away with it on 12:31 - Mar 4 by oldmisery

I'm even more confused. Isn't that seven dogs?

No - that's 6 dogs and Chris Ramsey.
Getting away with it on 15:29 - Mar 4 with 2886 viewsDorse

Getting away with it on 12:36 - Mar 4 by Mick_S

Ahem.

Nah, they're Mogwai.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Getting away with it on 16:43 - Mar 4 with 2841 viewsTW_R

Getting away with it on 15:29 - Mar 4 by Dorse

Nah, they're Mogwai.

That must have been in their early days because most of Mogwai don't have any hair anymore. Also I think they are only a 4 piece now.
Login to get fewer ads

Getting away with it on 17:08 - Mar 4 with 2810 viewsEsox_Lucius

Posit 3 Quarks fishing with a piece of purple, how many bicycles are mint flavoured?

The grass is always greener.

Getting away with it on 21:45 - Mar 13 with 2564 views2Thomas2Bowles

Bump
How can anyone defend him now.

Getting away with it on 21:50 - Mar 13 with 2481 viewshorshamHoop

Absolutely not, in 45 years of supporting this team, that was embarrassing beyond belief. A loss to a team that has not won away for two years and such an abject , uninspired performance devoid of ideas, tactics and motivation. I despair, I do not think we will go down but I have two requests

Please do not play Hemed again and please replace the brolly at the end of the season.
Getting away with it on 21:54 - Mar 13 with 2449 viewsdavman

Getting away with it on 21:45 - Mar 13 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Bump
How can anyone defend him now.

Don't think anyone is defending him, we're all just so thoroughly resigned to the fact that the manager cannot be the problem; the club is inherently broken. We have tried every type of manager - foreigner who can't speak English (LDC), cultured foreign manager (Paolo Sousa), Salt of the earth British type (Dowie), mad Irish man, die hard club man, English motivator, lower league up and comer, chance, the most meticulous canute the world has ever seen, the promoted from within coach and the internationally renowned ex England Manager.

What is actually left?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Getting away with it on 21:56 - Mar 13 with 2430 viewsdistortR

Getting away with it on 15:02 - Mar 4 by kensalriser

Wouldn't be long before there was a campaign to get not only the cabbage out but the entire brassica family.

club, root of the problem
Getting away with it on 21:57 - Mar 13 with 2423 viewsRangers67

Getting away with it on 21:50 - Mar 13 by horshamHoop

Absolutely not, in 45 years of supporting this team, that was embarrassing beyond belief. A loss to a team that has not won away for two years and such an abject , uninspired performance devoid of ideas, tactics and motivation. I despair, I do not think we will go down but I have two requests

Please do not play Hemed again and please replace the brolly at the end of the season.

Why wait till then playing the way we are we are defonetly in a relegation scrap. 4 points out of 33 tells you everything . Can’t wsit to see what excuse the prick comes out with this time
Getting away with it on 22:01 - Mar 13 with 2378 viewstraininvain

Getting away with it on 21:54 - Mar 13 by davman

Don't think anyone is defending him, we're all just so thoroughly resigned to the fact that the manager cannot be the problem; the club is inherently broken. We have tried every type of manager - foreigner who can't speak English (LDC), cultured foreign manager (Paolo Sousa), Salt of the earth British type (Dowie), mad Irish man, die hard club man, English motivator, lower league up and comer, chance, the most meticulous canute the world has ever seen, the promoted from within coach and the internationally renowned ex England Manager.

What is actually left?

Agreed. I’m sure we’ll have a new manager for the start of next season but I’m just as confident that we’ll be having this same conversation on here this time next year.

It’s not difficult to see why attendances continue to drop. The last 5 years or so have been a hard slog.
Getting away with it on 18:39 - Mar 27 with 2038 viewsTacticalR

I wonder if we have been looking at things the wrong way round?

We assume that the board hires new managers to improve things and get us up the league, yet somehow we always end up in the same position.

Is it actually that the board knows that we're always going to be in the same position, so they change managers to give the impression that something is happening?

This is all very Ingham.

Air hostess clique

Getting away with it on 18:52 - Mar 27 with 2016 viewsPunteR

Getting away with it on 18:39 - Mar 27 by TacticalR

I wonder if we have been looking at things the wrong way round?

We assume that the board hires new managers to improve things and get us up the league, yet somehow we always end up in the same position.

Is it actually that the board knows that we're always going to be in the same position, so they change managers to give the impression that something is happening?

This is all very Ingham.

What happened to Ingham?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Getting away with it on 19:44 - Mar 27 with 1947 viewsactonman

So , a loss on Saturday and Steve’s right back in the sheeet . However 3 points and the last few weeks of god awfulll dirge might be put behind him ?

Maybe with the 2 week break , I have gone soft !
Getting away with it on 18:16 - Mar 30 with 1725 views2Thomas2Bowles

Getting away with it on 18:57 - Mar 3 by Esox_Lucius

I have spoken to a number of the players at the ground before matches and even Paul Smyth, who I was talking to about why his face didn't seem to fit at QPR , said at the end that SMC and his team are the best coaches he has worked with, something Luke Freeman has also said. Geoff Cameron too was also offering high praise for the coaching at QPR.
I would definitely take the words of the players over any speculation, as to his abilities, on here. IMO, the football has been much better this season and some very memorable results to bring a warm glow during the Xmas period.

What they saying now

Getting away with it on 18:17 - Mar 30 with 1717 views2Thomas2Bowles

Getting away with it on 10:09 - Mar 3 by isawqpratwcity

Wanna talk about the stats?

How are those stats going?

Getting away with it on 00:30 - Apr 1 with 1437 viewsisawqpratwcity

Getting away with it on 18:17 - Mar 30 by 2Thomas2Bowles

How are those stats going?

Badly.

Steve had a really great three months that clearly showed us what we were missing under Holloway, but the wheels have fallen off since.

I can't explain why it has all turned to shit, but it has and he has to go.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Getting away with it on 00:32 - Apr 1 with 1430 viewsTacticalR

The stats have spoken.

Air hostess clique

Getting away with it on 00:38 - Apr 1 with 1419 viewsitsbiga

I think maybe Tone and co watched Reggie Perrin and liked the idea of Grot.
Let’s run a footballs club as badly as we possibly can and it’ll get us promoted.
This ain’t a tv show fellas. You are just grot.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Getting away with it on 01:00 - Apr 1 with 1397 viewsTacticalR

Getting away with it on 00:38 - Apr 1 by itsbiga

I think maybe Tone and co watched Reggie Perrin and liked the idea of Grot.
Let’s run a footballs club as badly as we possibly can and it’ll get us promoted.
This ain’t a tv show fellas. You are just grot.

Or maybe The Producers? (featuring Tony Fernandes as Max Bialystock)

Air hostess clique

Getting away with it on 03:17 - Apr 1 with 1364 viewstimcocking

I don't understand what would be the gain of the Loftus Road fans abusing the team more?

Is that what you are asking for? I don't get that. It would increase our chance of failure significantly. If we stay up, it'll be because of the fans decent effort in not turning on what we know is a sh!t team. Leistner, Hall and Lynch at present wouldn't get in my 5-a-side team. No way Tomer Hemed plays in front of me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024