Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When will we actually get Huw Jenkins out of the club? 21:20 - Jul 28 with 24190 viewsSwansea93

I appreciate the attempts last season of certain groups trying to start some chants and protests, and I'm not jumping the gun and being negative here, but since Huw said he'd step down if we were relegated and he's still here is abit of joke, he's hired Potter and hasn't given him any backing in the market as of yet and is clearly calling the shots still. When are we all actually going to get Jenkins out because I don't think we can 'rebuild' with him still here, how many fans are actually going to forgive him for the sh!te he's caused the last few years? With Andre Ayew leaving on loan is a prime example of how Huw has run the club the past few years, big money signings on big wages leaving for next to nothing. Yes we all appreciate what he and others did for the club all them years ago, but we've moved on since that and we're talking about now & the future which he has shat on.

Eder, Tabanou, Borja, Ayew, Bony, Clucas, Ngog, Mesa to name a few of his signings that have all cost a club of our size a fortune,not to mention the questionable decisions he's made e.g not bringing Allen back when he had the chance, handing out long contracts to squad players who weren't playing in the first team. He stated we'd learn from mistakes which they clearly havent it's the same old story every time, we start the season in 7 days and we have signed 1 player officially for the '1st team' and if we start off bad Potter is going to get the blame for this whilst Huw is tucked up in his directors box getting away with all the sh!t.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

When will we actually get Huw Jenkins out of the club? on 16:37 - Aug 2 with 1033 viewslondonlisa2001

When will we actually get Huw Jenkins out of the club? on 16:27 - Aug 2 by TheResurrection

You wrote something about technical director etc. I'm not sure where you were going with it but it was clear you were trying to talk down Jenkins, unfairly.

Can you explain that post?

I wasn’t trying to do anything of the sort. It was a statement of fact.

I mentioned it because you were talking about level of influence and the appointment of Potter and recruitment and i was pointing out that at the time of his appointment there was no clarity about Jenkins’ future role whatsoever.
When will we actually get Huw Jenkins out of the club? on 16:37 - Aug 2 with 1030 viewslondonlisa2001

When will we actually get Huw Jenkins out of the club? on 16:28 - Aug 2 by TheResurrection

No I'm not. It's you're that's mistaken and very much so.

Based on information from whom?
When will we actually get Huw Jenkins out of the club? on 16:39 - Aug 2 with 1022 viewsTheResurrection

When will we actually get Huw Jenkins out of the club? on 16:37 - Aug 2 by londonlisa2001

I wasn’t trying to do anything of the sort. It was a statement of fact.

I mentioned it because you were talking about level of influence and the appointment of Potter and recruitment and i was pointing out that at the time of his appointment there was no clarity about Jenkins’ future role whatsoever.

Who spoke to Potter, who gave him the remit, who told him what was needed and there wouldn't be a technical director?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

When will we actually get Huw Jenkins out of the club? on 17:19 - Aug 2 with 966 viewslondonlisa2001

When will we actually get Huw Jenkins out of the club? on 16:39 - Aug 2 by TheResurrection

Who spoke to Potter, who gave him the remit, who told him what was needed and there wouldn't be a technical director?

I guess all these things depend on who you listen to.
When will we actually get Huw Jenkins out of the club? on 17:21 - Aug 2 with 950 viewsTheResurrection

When will we actually get Huw Jenkins out of the club? on 17:19 - Aug 2 by londonlisa2001

The man himself

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

When will we actually get Huw Jenkins out of the club? on 17:22 - Aug 2 with 950 viewsShaky

When will we actually get Huw Jenkins out of the club? on 17:19 - Aug 2 by londonlisa2001

i can easily believe Jenkins spoke to Potter. Doesn't mean he took the decision though.

And he's certainly got to justify his massive pay packet somehow.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

When will we actually get Huw Jenkins out of the club? on 17:24 - Aug 2 with 944 viewsTheResurrection

When will we actually get Huw Jenkins out of the club? on 17:22 - Aug 2 by Shaky

i can easily believe Jenkins spoke to Potter. Doesn't mean he took the decision though.

And he's certainly got to justify his massive pay packet somehow.

You think the guys that brought us Bradley brought us Potter??

Seriously??

When will we actually get Huw Jenkins out of the club? on 17:28 - Aug 2 with 938 viewslondonlisa2001

When will we actually get Huw Jenkins out of the club? on 17:21 - Aug 2 by TheResurrection

The man himself

By ‘the man himself’ who do you mean?
Login to get fewer ads

When will we actually get Huw Jenkins out of the club? on 19:23 - Aug 2 with 848 viewswaynekerr55

When will we actually get Huw Jenkins out of the club? on 14:11 - Aug 2 by TheResurrection

I think you'll both find Jenkins has been given more clout, not less, in this window, hence us hiring Potter in the first place and going back to the Swansea way.

.....not the American way of the last couple of seasons.

I'm not trying to be provocative Mr Res but this clusterfūck strategy existed before the arrival of Kaplan et al.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

When will we actually get Huw Jenkins out of the club? on 19:43 - Aug 2 with 821 viewsTheResurrection

When will we actually get Huw Jenkins out of the club? on 19:23 - Aug 2 by waynekerr55

I'm not trying to be provocative Mr Res but this clusterfūck strategy existed before the arrival of Kaplan et al.

As has been documenting and written about over and over again the EPL is a monster to get to grips with and clusterfacks are always around the corner.

We could never keep the legends that got us up for season after season after season. They get older, their wages creep up and up and up and we are forced to shop in the most competitive market on earth.

Of course we could've done so many things so differently but that should still never taken away from the sheer difficulty that is the EPL and how to survive long term in there.

It's becoming easier and easier to survive the first season but only the uber rich stay up there past 5 to ten years. That is the clearest statistic out there documenting how difficult it is.

The other notable thing is going down has given us a natural chance to press the reset button, something the EPL just will never give you the luxury of doing. We are now finally a big fish in a smaller pool, smaller in terms of talent and ability and also, obviously, wages.

We can take a punt on these young and hungry players where you just can't always get away with doing in the big league.

We have a very healthy budget. Compare that to the last time we were here and this time, to many intents and purposes, it's ours to lose.

But we're all very much aware that we went up in 2011 with one of the smallest budgets, so it's not the be all and end all, but it bloody helps, especially with the right manager.

And that manager was not appointed by our American friends, they wouldn't have a bloody clue to be honest

When will we actually get Huw Jenkins out of the club? on 19:59 - Aug 2 with 796 viewswaynekerr55

When will we actually get Huw Jenkins out of the club? on 19:43 - Aug 2 by TheResurrection

As has been documenting and written about over and over again the EPL is a monster to get to grips with and clusterfacks are always around the corner.

We could never keep the legends that got us up for season after season after season. They get older, their wages creep up and up and up and we are forced to shop in the most competitive market on earth.

Of course we could've done so many things so differently but that should still never taken away from the sheer difficulty that is the EPL and how to survive long term in there.

It's becoming easier and easier to survive the first season but only the uber rich stay up there past 5 to ten years. That is the clearest statistic out there documenting how difficult it is.

The other notable thing is going down has given us a natural chance to press the reset button, something the EPL just will never give you the luxury of doing. We are now finally a big fish in a smaller pool, smaller in terms of talent and ability and also, obviously, wages.

We can take a punt on these young and hungry players where you just can't always get away with doing in the big league.

We have a very healthy budget. Compare that to the last time we were here and this time, to many intents and purposes, it's ours to lose.

But we're all very much aware that we went up in 2011 with one of the smallest budgets, so it's not the be all and end all, but it bloody helps, especially with the right manager.

And that manager was not appointed by our American friends, they wouldn't have a bloody clue to be honest

Oh I agree with a lot of what you say, but Jenkins clearly hasn't helped matters. If he stays as is then perhaps there's hope

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024