Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jenkins wants to stay 22:46 - May 10 with 13488 viewsNeathJack

He, and the Americans, need to be left in no doubt whatsoever on Sunday that him staying is not acceptable.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5715241/Swansea-axe-Carlos-Car
Jenkins wants to stay on 10:57 - May 11 with 1898 viewsswan65split

Jenkins wants to stay on 10:46 - May 11 by TheResurrection

So you've got nigh on 20 years experience of running a football club, have you, through every division?

Fack me you are without doubt the most stupid, thick poster I've ever come across.

Feck me .look who is talking , the biggest joke on the forum this week.

Honk has failed, so you want a failiure to work miracles again, no way .
Jenkins wants to stay on 11:01 - May 11 with 1883 viewsDarran

Jenkins wants to stay on 10:57 - May 11 by swan65split

Feck me .look who is talking , the biggest joke on the forum this week.

Honk has failed, so you want a failiure to work miracles again, no way .

If anyone thinks Jenkins should stay on they clearly aren’t all there.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jenkins wants to stay on 11:01 - May 11 with 1880 viewsswan65split

Jenkins wants to stay on 09:49 - May 11 by 3swan

Exactly Darran

His shareholding is a different issue but as an employee he has to take responsibility. (Even politicians fall on their sword)

We can all look back, and he has had success in his role, but that was it seems when we were all pulling together.

The later years especially the last 3 have been woeful, so the call for him to leave is not a knee jerk but follows a trend of mistake after mistake.

This !!!! cant do it anymore, cocked up the Club , city and its supporters big time, he has to go.
Jenkins wants to stay on 11:06 - May 11 with 1860 viewsswan65split

Keep him on is it?

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/devastating-cost-prem
Jenkins wants to stay on 11:08 - May 11 with 1850 viewsQJumpingJack

Jenkins may wish to stay on but surely the Americans cannot afford the wages of HJ and Pearlman in The Championship. One or both will need to go.
[Post edited 11 May 2018 11:08]
Jenkins wants to stay on 11:21 - May 11 with 1825 viewsLord_Bony

Jenkins wants to stay on 23:07 - May 10 by max936

If the Yanks want him he'll stay, they don't give a tupppenny fuk about the Fans thoughts or feelings.

Tis true dat.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Jenkins wants to stay on 11:22 - May 11 with 1821 viewsNookiejack

Jenkins wants to stay on 11:08 - May 11 by QJumpingJack

Jenkins may wish to stay on but surely the Americans cannot afford the wages of HJ and Pearlman in The Championship. One or both will need to go.
[Post edited 11 May 2018 11:08]

Pearlman has delivered taking over the lease from the council - yet we have been relegated which probably puts us in a worse position as are now committed to a lease of £300k a year I think?

Not much more for 2 seasons in charge - what is Pearlman's estimated salary and the return on investment from it?

Yet he is the Yank's man he is the man they trust and I just can't see any arguments for keeping Jenkins on - lazy recruitment as the Guardian article said and we won't don't want lazy recruitment going forward in our current mess.
Jenkins wants to stay on 11:25 - May 11 with 1809 viewsNookiejack

Jenkins wants to stay on 07:06 - May 11 by peenemunde

Firstly i doubt the job will be paying 500k in the championship , but i understand what you mean, and yes of course you’d get some very good candidates with that sort of salary.

But would these very good candidates, be just very good at business, when the job at Swansea is about more than being a number cruncher.

There will be people out there who are good business people and understand football too, but are they available and would they come to Swansea ?.

Emotions are running high at the moment, and that’s understandable with the club being relegated, so i hope the club isn’t going to go into panic mode.

He brought Bony back from Man City and Andre Ayew back from West Ham - for £500k a year?
Login to get fewer ads

Jenkins wants to stay on 11:28 - May 11 with 1799 viewsWingstandwood

Jenkins wants to stay on 22:54 - May 10 by NeathJack

Don't bother. He's just a troll.

Indeed he is!

Argus!

Jenkins wants to stay on 12:21 - May 11 with 1737 viewssainthelens

Jenkins wants to stay on 10:46 - May 11 by TheResurrection

So you've got nigh on 20 years experience of running a football club, have you, through every division?

Fack me you are without doubt the most stupid, thick poster I've ever come across.

You do realise we are all laughing at you right? Is Jenkins dry humping you once a week for a few bucks to come out with constant nonsense?
It's ok for you to send an abusive response. My shoulders are quite broad. Being 6 ft 4 and 18 stone I can handle it.
Jenkins wants to stay on 12:44 - May 11 with 1698 viewsYossarian

Jenkins wants to stay on 09:21 - May 11 by jacabertawe

I share most of what you say in regard to the upper echelons of the Club, but your comments regarding the back room staff and other employees are uncalled for.
[Post edited 11 May 2018 9:22]

I know some parents of kids at the Academy at various age groups and there are concerns about some bullying coaches, and some who appear to have an inordinate influence. I understand your position but I stand by the fact that the club is bloated with staff whose contribution should be questioned. I suggest that natural economics will take care of these issues, but with Jenkins’ financial acumen now plain for all to see, it’s not guaranteed.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Jenkins wants to stay on 12:47 - May 11 with 1691 viewsYossarian

Jenkins wants to stay on 10:53 - May 11 by TheResurrection

Bony could get 20 goals next season if used correctly and perhaps sparingly.

And I think he went back to our old players because in a time of crises he went back to players he knew, and perhaps trusted more.

It didn't work out but only primarily because we only picked up 13 points by December. This was more to do with Clement than the squad.

Bony is on £120k a week. If you think we should be paying him even a tenth of that you are clearly more of a clown than people think you are already.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Jenkins wants to stay on 12:57 - May 11 with 1664 viewsjacksfullaces

I had already moved on to life after Jenkins which ain't going to be pretty and is going to need some serious thinking; hadn't realised there was still a discussion to have.

you do realise that his learning the error of his ways strategy (which he has said he has done after the last 3 seasons) has involved more and more desperate efforts to recreate what got us here in the first place, and in doing so, getting further and further away.

he has had more chances than I have hot dinners, just go jenkins (and all the other hangers on), and then we can have a serious debate about what needs to come after as we seek renewal and reconnection.
Jenkins wants to stay on 12:58 - May 11 with 1661 viewsJonathans_coat

Jenkins wants to stay on 12:47 - May 11 by Yossarian

Bony is on £120k a week. If you think we should be paying him even a tenth of that you are clearly more of a clown than people think you are already.

Bony and A Ayew will be on around £100,000 a week, they HAVE to go regardless of ability or we will totally financially hamstrung next season.
Jenkins wants to stay on 13:07 - May 11 with 1643 viewsYossarian

Jenkins wants to stay on 12:58 - May 11 by Jonathans_coat

Bony and A Ayew will be on around £100,000 a week, they HAVE to go regardless of ability or we will totally financially hamstrung next season.

I would like to post the sheet with the first team squad pay details but it’s a photo and I don’t appear to be able to copy it over. Bony is on £120k, Andre Ayew is on £80k and they are the two highest earners. The next is Sanches on £50k. That tells you everything about this season and the competence of the people at the helm. Due diligence my arse!
I think you can PM it but I’m not entirely sure how that works but I’ll have a go if you want.

Jenkins wants to stay on 13:12 - May 11 with 1623 views3swan

Jenkins wants to stay on 13:07 - May 11 by Yossarian

I would like to post the sheet with the first team squad pay details but it’s a photo and I don’t appear to be able to copy it over. Bony is on £120k, Andre Ayew is on £80k and they are the two highest earners. The next is Sanches on £50k. That tells you everything about this season and the competence of the people at the helm. Due diligence my arse!
I think you can PM it but I’m not entirely sure how that works but I’ll have a go if you want.

If true the figures posted here

Our Financial Position? by JACKMANANDBOY 10 May 2018 13:42
Is there someone, suitably qualified, able to give us a reliable overview of where the club is?

To save people time; here are some responses I have already thought of:

Ask Oprah
We are fooked
Ask Huw
Overdrawn
Ask 27 Yanks
We don't have any money
Ask Vincent Tan
Who cares
Etc.

Jenkins wants to stay on 13:25 - May 11 with 1570 viewsTheResurrection

Jenkins wants to stay on 12:21 - May 11 by sainthelens

You do realise we are all laughing at you right? Is Jenkins dry humping you once a week for a few bucks to come out with constant nonsense?
It's ok for you to send an abusive response. My shoulders are quite broad. Being 6 ft 4 and 18 stone I can handle it.

Same height and weight as me then mate but you keep lurking in the shadows. Fack knows what you get up to in your private life.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Jenkins wants to stay on 13:26 - May 11 with 1564 viewsTheResurrection

Jenkins wants to stay on 12:47 - May 11 by Yossarian

But he's got a contract you little prick.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Jenkins wants to stay on 13:28 - May 11 with 1566 viewsLoyal

Bony would rip sides to pieces in the championship...
If fit.
Hopefully a relegation clause was added regards wages.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Jenkins wants to stay on 13:29 - May 11 with 1572 viewssainthelens

Jenkins wants to stay on 13:25 - May 11 by TheResurrection

Same height and weight as me then mate but you keep lurking in the shadows. Fack knows what you get up to in your private life.

You can do better than that surely.? My life is great thanks, whereas your looking for confrontation with anyone. Will come back to you sooner than you know.
Jenkins wants to stay on 13:32 - May 11 with 1544 viewsTheResurrection

Jenkins wants to stay on 13:29 - May 11 by sainthelens

You can do better than that surely.? My life is great thanks, whereas your looking for confrontation with anyone. Will come back to you sooner than you know.

No. I'm not and especially with you. I'm just responding in kind. What's next, you going to tell me you've got a good crop of hair or a big cock?

Jenkins wants to stay on 13:54 - May 11 with 1504 viewsymaohyd

A new structure needs to be put in place with a timeline of a new manager, DOF, squad analysed by the latest last week of May.

I would trust HJ with that job of the appointments as he has made a decent fist of it in the past.

Moving forward beyond May HJ shouldn't have anything to do with player recruitment. Ideally leave the club full stop.

If the Americans could hire a consultant to put a new structure in place then great ,however I wouldn't trust them to make footballing decisions for a kids team.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Jenkins wants to stay on 14:16 - May 11 with 1485 viewsTaliesin

Jenkins wants to stay on 13:28 - May 11 by Loyal

Bony would rip sides to pieces in the championship...
If fit.
Hopefully a relegation clause was added regards wages.

The problem with Bony is that he's done, crocked, over the hill and I doubt very much that we'll see him play again. Possibly he may try to play early doors next season but he'll either break down or will not be able to compete.

If we can attract any sort of bid we should accept
Jenkins wants to stay on 14:38 - May 11 with 1461 viewsWatchman

Jenkins wants to stay on 09:21 - May 11 by Smellyplumz

Sorry but you should have an issue, he is a liar and a cheat and until he leaves this club cannot heal.

is the correct answer

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Jenkins wants to stay on 14:41 - May 11 with 1448 viewsWatchman

Jenkins wants to stay on 11:01 - May 11 by Darran

If anyone thinks Jenkins should stay on they clearly aren’t all there.

A club that had it all ! near universal respect and total support from the local community but completely and utterly destroyed within a matter of months. Its almost as if someone is working towards the 33rd degree of masonry

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024