Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight 22:40 - May 8 with 10435 viewsTheResurrection

Carlos to blame tonight, but not why most of you are thinking.

We had them where we wanted. We were competing better than them, even if we had less clear chances, but then stupidly the cry came for Tammy, same as it did in Bournemouth and we lost shape and purpose.

We were controlling that game and they gambled by putting 3 centre forwards on,
Long, Austin and Gabbiadini... That was their panic button and we didn't need to press ours.

The fans were superb, they clapped every mistake and provided the much needed energy the last few seasons has lacked.

You see, that used to be us, we'd forgive mistakes and look to encourage, lately we Boo them and moan and groan.

This has been one hell of a journey and no one should take it for granted.

We're all angry, we're all frustrated but there's so many things to consider and nothing is as black and white as some of the usual idiots want to make out.

For me, leave it as it was a bit longer, Olsson at left back and
Clucas with his work rate in midfield and see if we could've frustrated them with all their forwards on the pitch.

The last thing we should've been clamouring for is the guy that proved hopeless many times, even as recent as last Saturday.

We were decent in the first half against Bournemouth, we were strong in the first half tonight. We were very much in the game in both of them.

The attack mantra so many have been pushing for hasn't panned out.

We've still got a major chance though and tomorrow's night will tell us more. A 'normal' result will probably see us favourites to survive again.

Keep going til the end.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 13:48 - May 9 with 830 viewsicecoldjack

Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 13:37 - May 9 by jacksfullaces

so after a dip of half a dozen games you can make that sort of assessment.

and I wasn't just referring to carlos, but to every other guy at the helm over the last few years.

short sighted in my opinion, but perhaps its the way people are wired. some look to the bigger picture, some just analyse what's in front of them. don't think your dog has a lot of depth, but then not many dogs do, I'd want my metaphor and analysis to be a little less one dimensional, but perhaps that is asking too much.

we'll be moaning about the referee next.

Sheffield Wednesday fans made their assessment after 2 yrs, I can't refer to any other managers because I've never really been one to scream for their head, my beef is long documented on this forum that all roads lead back to Jenkins .
My view on Carlos is that he bottled it, and yes the last 5/6 games were more than enough to make that judgement coupled with what the sheff Wednesday fans already told us.

You can see his interview last night for more evidence, he knew he blew it "blame me " was not virtue signalling it was the truth .

Nice bloke, came in and almost pulled it off , in the end his negative football was a huge factor in where we are.
Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 22:09 - May 9 with 646 viewsSTID2017

What did you learn from tonight then ?
What I saw was a team fighting to survive - unlike us.
They showed more guts in 96 minutes than we have shown all season

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024