Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight 22:40 - May 8 with 10139 viewsTheResurrection

Carlos to blame tonight, but not why most of you are thinking.

We had them where we wanted. We were competing better than them, even if we had less clear chances, but then stupidly the cry came for Tammy, same as it did in Bournemouth and we lost shape and purpose.

We were controlling that game and they gambled by putting 3 centre forwards on,
Long, Austin and Gabbiadini... That was their panic button and we didn't need to press ours.

The fans were superb, they clapped every mistake and provided the much needed energy the last few seasons has lacked.

You see, that used to be us, we'd forgive mistakes and look to encourage, lately we Boo them and moan and groan.

This has been one hell of a journey and no one should take it for granted.

We're all angry, we're all frustrated but there's so many things to consider and nothing is as black and white as some of the usual idiots want to make out.

For me, leave it as it was a bit longer, Olsson at left back and
Clucas with his work rate in midfield and see if we could've frustrated them with all their forwards on the pitch.

The last thing we should've been clamouring for is the guy that proved hopeless many times, even as recent as last Saturday.

We were decent in the first half against Bournemouth, we were strong in the first half tonight. We were very much in the game in both of them.

The attack mantra so many have been pushing for hasn't panned out.

We've still got a major chance though and tomorrow's night will tell us more. A 'normal' result will probably see us favourites to survive again.

Keep going til the end.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 23:21 - May 8 with 1949 viewsTheResurrection

Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 23:19 - May 8 by KingBony

But we started the game like that, not in reaction to the Southampton subs?

We started the game with Tammy on did we you thick fack?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 23:22 - May 8 with 1940 viewsgrabsplatter

Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 22:50 - May 8 by jack2jack

We can't buy a goal ATM, that is our problem.
There was effort, but we went to pieces, and what's will all this long ball nonsense.
You hoof the ball and immediately loose possession.
There was no one running off our wingers.
It's ok with effort but there has to be purpose.
It was all very frustrating for me.

Massively frustrating, effort but no quality.
The long ball stuff is baffling considering the lack of aerial ability up front, just long balls into the channels & hope for the best.
We're even creating a slow bl@@dy pitch by not using the sprinklers & leaving it intentionally dry.
Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 23:22 - May 8 with 1935 viewsvalleyboy

What game were you watching

Southampton was the better side

Not my opinion really, but the two panelist that were at the game

The reason Mark Hughes gambled and put 3 forwards on was that he knew a draw would favour Swansea and it paid off

And as for Clueless, Swansea might as well have put an under 23 player for the effort he put in and the same could be said for Ki as well
Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 23:23 - May 8 with 1918 viewsBillyChong

Who he rolled the dice with rather than when he did it made the difference. They have a far better bench attack wise than our lot. Our position all boils down to lack of quality end of.
Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 23:23 - May 8 with 1915 viewsAngelRangelQS

I thought they had spells where they were the better team and so did we. However they created by far the better chances and for that reason they probably deserved to win on balance.

I think Carlos would have been happy with the situation when they bunged the three strikers on but unfortunately we couldn’t capitalise/build on that. I think we probably did go for broke too early in the game - a draw all of a sudden looks like a brilliant result
[Post edited 8 May 2018 23:25]
Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 23:23 - May 8 with 1908 viewsswan65split

Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 22:49 - May 8 by The_undecided

But its now out of our hands, and all our own doing, we were outside the drop zone a month or so back but allowed ourselves to get dragged in. If Huddersfield get a point tomorrow its curtains and there is nothing we can do, unless we manage to get 10 goals againt stoke and the Saints dont get anything.
I think its time to accept we have run out of luck that has served us well the last few seasons.

we haven't run out of luck, we've not had much of it, fact is we've been screwed.
Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 23:24 - May 8 with 1901 viewsTheResurrection

Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 23:22 - May 8 by valleyboy

The reason Mark Hughes gambled and put 3 forwards on was that he knew a draw would favour Swansea and it paid off

And as for Clueless, Swansea might as well have put an under 23 player for the effort he put in and the same could be said for Ki as well

The game in the flesh
[Post edited 9 May 2018 8:11]

Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 23:25 - May 8 with 1878 viewsKingBony

Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 23:21 - May 8 by TheResurrection

We started the game with Tammy on did we you thick fack?

What are you talking about you minge, had one too many have you?

There’s only one thick fack around here, everyone’s been telling you for ages but it doesn’t sink in does it.

Never mind you can be right about everything again when we are in the championship 👍

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Login to get fewer ads

Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 23:29 - May 8 with 1820 viewsDippy

Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 23:24 - May 8 by TheResurrection

The game in the flesh
[Post edited 9 May 2018 8:11]

We've scored two goals in 10 games.. and we can't defend.

How you can say we're anything other than rubbish.. bemuses me.

The players will probably admit themselves.. that they are..

But Bobby Robson once said.. when you win, don't think you're god, and when you lose, don't think you're rubbish etc.

Poll: Cooper Out

Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 23:46 - May 8 with 1748 viewsskettyparkherbert

Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 23:29 - May 8 by Dippy

We've scored two goals in 10 games.. and we can't defend.

How you can say we're anything other than rubbish.. bemuses me.

The players will probably admit themselves.. that they are..

But Bobby Robson once said.. when you win, don't think you're god, and when you lose, don't think you're rubbish etc.

YJB's

We can't really argue with all the shit we have to eat from all the so called experts, we are where we are cos we have been the worst team in the premier league most of the season and tonight just typified that fact.

Again like many times this season we lost concentration from a set piece and we were as sharpe as a marble in front of goal.I think if we had played for another hour we still wouldn't have scored?

I personally don't even fancy us to score against Stoke and we will go down with a whimper but you never know?

Chelsea should win tomorrow night and its squeaky bum time for Huddersfield against the Gooners but Arsenal are the worst away team in the prem this season so they would fancy their chances there?

The saga continues but its cruel for all us JB's
Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 23:58 - May 8 with 1690 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 22:59 - May 8 by WarwickHunt

Did we really spunk nearly FORTY FUÇKING MILLION on Andre and Clucas?

Almost makes Borja look like a bargain...

We'd have been better off with borja up front than Bambi UK is it

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 00:01 - May 9 with 1671 viewsLeonWasGod

Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 22:44 - May 8 by TheResurrection

They had our fight tonight mate. I thought to a man they all put a massive shift in. No one left anything out there tonight.

Fight, but no quality. And we weren't playing as a unit = suicide at this level.

We didn't lose tonight because Tammy came on any more than because Carroll came on (and I didn't hear any calls for Tammy from the NE corner either). Bit of a red herring this thread.

We're just not good enough in the final third - it's that simple.
[Post edited 9 May 2018 0:09]
Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 00:03 - May 9 with 1666 viewsgiantstoneater

The players tried their best but this game just about summed up our season plenty of huff and puff but zero creativity and no punch up front. Oh for someone who can take a decent free kick or a corner.
Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 00:04 - May 9 with 1660 viewsCroftyjack

Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 22:46 - May 8 by Brynmill_Jack

No. Huw was and is to blame. He assembled this "squad", not Carvahal. But yes, you carry on blaming him and the fans,You f*cking idiot.

Look what you saw out there tonight is the team that Huw assembled...thought he could build a squad and this is it...no balance whatsoever.
There are no managers to blame overall...the quality to win at this level really is not there.
Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 00:06 - May 9 with 1649 viewsswan65split

Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 00:04 - May 9 by Croftyjack

Look what you saw out there tonight is the team that Huw assembled...thought he could build a squad and this is it...no balance whatsoever.
There are no managers to blame overall...the quality to win at this level really is not there.

There was nothing there,
Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 00:07 - May 9 with 1646 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 00:04 - May 9 by Croftyjack

The red said he could though. He also said look up at the teams above us. I can see 17

Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 00:15 - May 9 with 1617 viewsTom1912

Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 23:22 - May 8 by valleyboy

He did that because we’d gone 4 at the back and put another attacker on.

If we hadn’t changed formation I don’t think he would have either.
Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 00:58 - May 9 with 1563 viewsKingBony

Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 00:06 - May 9 by swan65split

There was nothing there,

Agree

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 01:05 - May 9 with 1553 viewsbuilthjack

The support was great tonight.
But why, after our corner on 87 minutes, were people leaving in their droves?
There was always going to be 6 or 7 minutes added time, due to the injury and subs,
So 1 down, huge game, with almost 10 minutes left. People piling out of the ground.
Are those people supporters? Fair weather ones yes.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 05:37 - May 9 with 1491 viewsRevJames

Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 23:46 - May 8 by skettyparkherbert

YJB's

We can't really argue with all the shit we have to eat from all the so called experts, we are where we are cos we have been the worst team in the premier league most of the season and tonight just typified that fact.

Again like many times this season we lost concentration from a set piece and we were as sharpe as a marble in front of goal.I think if we had played for another hour we still wouldn't have scored?

I personally don't even fancy us to score against Stoke and we will go down with a whimper but you never know?

Chelsea should win tomorrow night and its squeaky bum time for Huddersfield against the Gooners but Arsenal are the worst away team in the prem this season so they would fancy their chances there?

The saga continues but its cruel for all us JB's

It's not cruel. It's self inflicted.

No use feeling sorry for ourselves as it has been coming.

To go forwards, sometimes you need to go backwards so let's hope, finally, "lessons will be learned" both on and off the pitch.

The 'next level' awaits....
Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 07:10 - May 9 with 1400 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 05:37 - May 9 by RevJames

It's not cruel. It's self inflicted.

No use feeling sorry for ourselves as it has been coming.

To go forwards, sometimes you need to go backwards so let's hope, finally, "lessons will be learned" both on and off the pitch.

The 'next level' awaits....

I'm afraid I can't see the Americans sanctioning a big spend to get us back up . More likely we'll do a Sunderland as I can't believe every players contract contains a relegation clause . I bet Bony hasn't got one in his and he's on over 100k.

So loans and bargain basement buys await and a long exile from the top flight begins again.

Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 07:13 - May 9 with 1395 views3swan

Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 07:10 - May 9 by Brynmill_Jack

I'm afraid I can't see the Americans sanctioning a big spend to get us back up . More likely we'll do a Sunderland as I can't believe every players contract contains a relegation clause . I bet Bony hasn't got one in his and he's on over 100k.

So loans and bargain basement buys await and a long exile from the top flight begins again.

I'd add to that u23 players being drafted into what will be a depleted squad
Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 09:25 - May 9 with 1265 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

We simply are not good enough.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 09:34 - May 9 with 1236 viewsBobby_Fischer

Lets be fair this guy has to be one of the funniest idiots on here, in the flesh.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 09:58 - May 9 with 1186 viewscurleigh

Ashamed of the posters on here, proud as fack of the Support tonight on 22:44 - May 8 by TheResurrection

They had our fight tonight mate. I thought to a man they all put a massive shift in. No one left anything out there tonight.

Agree they had fight tonight.....but where was the fight the rest of the season, there are 38 games to "fight" not in one you need a result, Man city home and away, Spurs F.A.cup to name but a few, OK Man city and spurs are on a different level to us, but to let them walk all over us and not put a foot in is gutless. The wages they are picking up should demand 100%, the only one that seems to give that is Andre Ayew.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024