Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We will beat Southampton Tuesday 17:11 - May 5 with 4952 viewsJackfath

A positive thread.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

We will beat Southampton Tuesday on 19:36 - May 5 with 1367 viewsCroftyjack

We will beat Southampton Tuesday on 18:27 - May 5 by LeonWasGod

If we approach the game like the last few home games, we’ll be fine. Should have been 2 up against Everton before they scored, unlucky not to get a point agsinst Chelski. And just before that a 4-0 demolition of Wet Spam. We’re a different beast at home. I’m convinced we’ll give it a good go and come away with 3 points.

We will approach the game is exactly as we have done in the last dozen and lose..it's over..there is no more wins in the PL for this team.
We will beat Southampton Tuesday on 19:46 - May 5 with 1337 viewsshandyjack

we will draw next 2 home games and saints will lose to man city

Poll: Expectation for the season

We will beat Southampton Tuesday on 05:56 - May 6 with 1225 viewsswan65split

We will beat Southampton Tuesday on 18:17 - May 5 by union_jack

I tell you what, seriously, maybe more should be made of this in the local press. Rally the troops and all that.

I won't hold my breath though.

Match of the Day said they ( Virgin) sponsored the fans visit to Everton yesterday , reduced entry and travel costs....what did they give our fans?
We will beat Southampton Tuesday on 07:18 - May 6 with 1197 viewsCaptain_Sham

For morale purposes, skip to 1:40

Its just a ride.

We will beat Southampton Tuesday on 07:28 - May 6 with 1177 viewsSwansNZ

We will beat Southampton Tuesday on 07:18 - May 6 by Captain_Sham

For morale purposes, skip to 1:40

Probably the only way we'll score - a jammy one like that.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

We will beat Southampton Tuesday on 07:54 - May 6 with 1146 viewsSTID2017

We will beat Southampton Tuesday on 07:28 - May 6 by SwansNZ

Probably the only way we'll score - a jammy one like that.

Don't care if Fab launches one, Abraham gets to it, does his Bambi act and the ball trickles off him into the goal
COYS

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

We will beat Southampton Tuesday on 08:39 - May 6 with 1109 viewsBrynmill_Jack

We will beat Southampton Tuesday on 17:18 - May 5 by union_jack

At home Dicky with a hostile crowd, you never know.

Soton won't relish it so we have to take the game to them.

But, we've got to score and that's where my worry lies presently.

It's not so long ago that we put four past West Ham and three past Arsenal. My worry is the dropping of of work rate. When we pressed Everton hard they couldn't get a kick . As soon as we dropped off they scored. In reality we could and probably should have won that game 2 or 3 nil and we would be in a more comfortable situation than we are in now.

Listening to the radio Mawson was being criticized for almost lethargic tracking back and general play. I'm beginning to wonder if he's already been sold (agreements made between the us, the buying club and him) and perhaps that's why he's ambling around and not giving a f*ck.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

We will beat Southampton Tuesday on 11:06 - May 6 with 1042 viewsawayjack

We will beat Southampton Tuesday on 17:18 - May 5 by union_jack

At home Dicky with a hostile crowd, you never know.

Soton won't relish it so we have to take the game to them.

But, we've got to score and that's where my worry lies presently.

Soton have sold all tickets so sadly will make it like a home game. Like our players, many of our fans simply don't have any fight and outside NE corner, most will just sit in silence.
Login to get fewer ads

We will beat Southampton Tuesday on 11:36 - May 6 with 993 viewshammy

We will beat Southampton Tuesday on 08:39 - May 6 by Brynmill_Jack

It's not so long ago that we put four past West Ham and three past Arsenal. My worry is the dropping of of work rate. When we pressed Everton hard they couldn't get a kick . As soon as we dropped off they scored. In reality we could and probably should have won that game 2 or 3 nil and we would be in a more comfortable situation than we are in now.

Listening to the radio Mawson was being criticized for almost lethargic tracking back and general play. I'm beginning to wonder if he's already been sold (agreements made between the us, the buying club and him) and perhaps that's why he's ambling around and not giving a f*ck.

I thought Mawson was pretty poor all game yesterday. He needlessly gave away the free kick that led to the goal and then managed to deflect the shot that Fabs would have had a good chance of saving. He was also being given the runaround by both Wilson and King for most of the game.

Anyway, we can still stay in the PL with two 0-0 results. How crap is this league, eh ?

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024