Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
go go go ... 21:29 - Feb 6 with 16664 viewsspikeee

How refreshing
go go go ... on 20:44 - Feb 7 with 2093 viewsicecoldjack

go go go ... on 20:32 - Feb 7 by ItchySphincter

Irony, at least you can say your good at something I suppose.

Its okay for you to refer back to old threads but not me is it? Don't be a plonker Anthony and stop trying to start arguments with me.

If I want to reply on Dan James thread I will and your attempt to bully me away will not work.

I think anyone reading this thread will see where the problem lies, don't use that lefty trick of trying to be the victim after being the attacker, it's a most cowardly act and shows a lack of balls on your part .

99% of people on this forum know that i talk football first and for most , getting side tracked by people like you is just a hazard i suppose, i should just ignore you really,
as the wonderful Mark Twain once said" Never argue with an idiot.They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience" it's almost like Mark met you ! .
go go go ... on 20:51 - Feb 7 with 2075 viewsItchySphincter

go go go ... on 20:44 - Feb 7 by icecoldjack

I think anyone reading this thread will see where the problem lies, don't use that lefty trick of trying to be the victim after being the attacker, it's a most cowardly act and shows a lack of balls on your part .

99% of people on this forum know that i talk football first and for most , getting side tracked by people like you is just a hazard i suppose, i should just ignore you really,
as the wonderful Mark Twain once said" Never argue with an idiot.They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience" it's almost like Mark met you ! .

Pack it in Anthony. Victim? Don't worry yourself it's not in my nature. Your lack of self awareness is quite odd.

Pack it in mind and remember, if you can't take it don't dish it. Now get back to football and stop derailing the thread.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

go go go ... on 20:53 - Feb 7 with 2072 viewsperchrockjack

There is but one derailer

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

go go go ... on 20:57 - Feb 7 with 2055 viewsicecoldjack

go go go ... on 20:53 - Feb 7 by perchrockjack

There is but one derailer

Exactly perch .
go go go ... on 20:59 - Feb 7 with 2048 viewsItchySphincter

Look out the 5-O's in.

Clique-ety-clique-clique.

go go go ... on 21:00 - Feb 7 with 2037 viewsTheResurrection

go go go ... on 15:59 - Feb 7 by icecoldjack

I'm struggling with you saying Carlos specifically wanted Ayew and you saying he was quoted this before th window ended yet you never produced evidence.

But no i'm not struggling at all, but you are, saying Jenkins deserves credit because he failed to get this bloke years ago when he was employed at a championship club but managed to hire him when he was unemployed !!

Stellar stuff from Huw there mate !!

It's almost as bizzare as you saying Siggy was our biggest problem,Llorente was sh1te , Hull city were a far better team than us(they got relegated) their manager was light years ahead and huw, yes your beloved Huw, missed a trick in not hiring him(maybe Huw was holding out for Carlos ? hmm, yes that makes sense now!) but he got sacked by Watford a short time later!

Along with the classic T2C line " you wait and watch us play real football under clement now that we've got rid of the wardrobe Llorente and one trick pony Siggy"

I mean C'MON !! YOU CAN NOT BE SERIOUS MAN!!! ............

Box office indeed, shame you can't see people are laughing AT you not with you !

"""But no i'm not struggling at all, but you are, saying Jenkins deserves credit because he failed to get this bloke years ago when he was employed at a championship club but managed to hire him when he was unemployed !! """

Yeah, that just happens in football. You'd know if you had a half a brain. Man U failed to get Gazza and Shearer..... continues below.....

"""It's almost as bizzare as you saying Siggy was our biggest problem,Llorente was sh1te"""

Siggy WAS our problem - the same as he's Everton's problem now. Let's face, you've read their forum and you couldn't believe the things they are all saying I WAS SAYING EXACTLY THE SAME THING. You just can't admit it can you!? Bless

""" Hull city were a far better team than us(they got relegated) their manager was light years ahead and huw, yes your beloved Huw, missed a trick in not hiring him(maybe Huw was holding out for Carlos ? hmm, yes that makes sense now!) but he got sacked by Watford a short time later!""""

......continues..... Everton failed to get Marco Silva - oh yeah, the guy that's so bad he was being headhunted 4 months into his new job - you somehow forgot to give the full facts there, Anthony Lewis.

"""Along with the classic T2C line " you wait and watch us play real football under clement now that we've got rid of the wardrobe Llorente and one trick pony Siggy""""

That would have been the plan so I'll give you this one. I had high hopes for Clement - maybe you saw through him straight away (did you?) But you make one FATAL MISTAKE - as ironic as you'll find, and that's because you are an utter baboon of the highest order......

Let me explain...... you know this football you're creaming over the last few weeks - WELL IT'S THE SAME TEAM!!!!!

AND YEAH, MINUS THE FACKING ICE BOLLOX AND WARDROBE

And all of a sudden we're 11 points from 6 games and into the last 16 of the Cup.

REAL FOOTBALL - REAL POSTER

Box Office

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

go go go ... on 21:06 - Feb 7 with 2012 viewsTheResurrection

go go go ... on 22:10 - Feb 6 by icecoldjack

People will disagree, and it's only Notts county but it did seem like Carlos has looked at our videos from the Laudrup era ! so re freshing to us try and push forward in numbers, the longer we keep doing it the more natural it will become hopefully.

Carlos has proven himself to be a breath of fresh air . Fantastic stuff tonight, clearly the BBC thought this was a potential Banana skin so it was nice to put them right too .

And here'a the thicko's post......

It's almost like he is describing it as...................

FAST, FREE FLOWING FOOTBALL (Copyright)

You see Anthony Lewis.... I'm streets ahead pal. You'll never catch up.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

go go go ... on 21:06 - Feb 7 with 2011 viewsswancity

go go go ... on 21:00 - Feb 7 by TheResurrection

"""But no i'm not struggling at all, but you are, saying Jenkins deserves credit because he failed to get this bloke years ago when he was employed at a championship club but managed to hire him when he was unemployed !! """

Yeah, that just happens in football. You'd know if you had a half a brain. Man U failed to get Gazza and Shearer..... continues below.....

"""It's almost as bizzare as you saying Siggy was our biggest problem,Llorente was sh1te"""

Siggy WAS our problem - the same as he's Everton's problem now. Let's face, you've read their forum and you couldn't believe the things they are all saying I WAS SAYING EXACTLY THE SAME THING. You just can't admit it can you!? Bless

""" Hull city were a far better team than us(they got relegated) their manager was light years ahead and huw, yes your beloved Huw, missed a trick in not hiring him(maybe Huw was holding out for Carlos ? hmm, yes that makes sense now!) but he got sacked by Watford a short time later!""""

......continues..... Everton failed to get Marco Silva - oh yeah, the guy that's so bad he was being headhunted 4 months into his new job - you somehow forgot to give the full facts there, Anthony Lewis.

"""Along with the classic T2C line " you wait and watch us play real football under clement now that we've got rid of the wardrobe Llorente and one trick pony Siggy""""

That would have been the plan so I'll give you this one. I had high hopes for Clement - maybe you saw through him straight away (did you?) But you make one FATAL MISTAKE - as ironic as you'll find, and that's because you are an utter baboon of the highest order......

Let me explain...... you know this football you're creaming over the last few weeks - WELL IT'S THE SAME TEAM!!!!!

And all of a sudden we're 11 points from 6 games and into the last 16 of the Cup.

Box Office

' You are a baboon of the highest order '

Fair play, that's class ...still chuckling away after reading that.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Login to get fewer ads

go go go ... on 21:09 - Feb 7 with 2006 viewsswancity

go go go ... on 21:06 - Feb 7 by swancity

' You are a baboon of the highest order '

Fair play, that's class ...still chuckling away after reading that.

Correction..an utter baboon of the highest order 😂

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

go go go ... on 21:11 - Feb 7 with 2001 viewsicecoldjack

go go go ... on 21:00 - Feb 7 by TheResurrection

Box Office

REAL BORING

REAL FOOTBALL FAILS

BOX OFFICE.... Because you are mostly wrong.

Yet again no evidence to back up your outlandish claim of the Jenkins master plan to snag Carlos, no evidence to back up your claim of a qoute from carlos saying he specifically wanted Andre Ayew .before the deadline.

You are box office but for many different reasons than you think !!

Time to give up your looking more foolish than Itchy ! pair of book ends fair play.

go go go ... on 21:12 - Feb 7 with 1994 viewsTheResurrection

go go go ... on 21:09 - Feb 7 by swancity

Correction..an utter baboon of the highest order 😂

Cheers Nige, and i'm not one to blow smoke up my own jacksie but I've RUINED him with those 2 posts. ;-)

go go go ... on 21:15 - Feb 7 with 1974 viewsTheResurrection

go go go ... on 21:11 - Feb 7 by icecoldjack

REAL BORING

REAL FOOTBALL FAILS

Yet again no evidence to back up your outlandish claim of the Jenkins master plan to snag Carlos, no evidence to back up your claim of a qoute from carlos saying he specifically wanted Andre Ayew .before the deadline.

Time to give up your looking more foolish than Itchy ! pair of book ends fair play.

How was the fast flowing football last night little boy?

Huh? HUH?? Enjoyed that did you?? Compared it to Laudrup??

What, like the first time you've compared any of our football to Laudrup, what, since he left?

Hahahahahahahahaha think about it....... SERIOUSLY......... T H I N K !!!!!!!!!!

You're in the Box Office's hole and he ain't letting you out Anthony Lewis

go go go ... on 21:24 - Feb 7 with 1945 viewsicecoldjack

go go go ... on 21:15 - Feb 7 by TheResurrection

How was the fast flowing football last night little boy?

Huh? HUH?? Enjoyed that did you?? Compared it to Laudrup??

What, like the first time you've compared any of our football to Laudrup, what, since he left?

Hahahahahahahahaha think about it....... SERIOUSLY......... T H I N K !!!!!!!!!!

You're in the Box Office's hole and he ain't letting you out Anthony Lewis

In the box office s hole ??

Is that some kind of fantasy or a euphemism I'm not aware of ??

how strange, think you've over egged the pudding old bean
go go go ... on 21:35 - Feb 7 with 1924 viewsTheResurrection

go go go ... on 21:24 - Feb 7 by icecoldjack

In the box office s hole ??

Is that some kind of fantasy or a euphemism I'm not aware of ??

how strange, think you've over egged the pudding old bean

I'm bored with you now pal....

I'm like a nasty cat toying with his annoying pathetic mouse.

You've got NOTHING.

go go go ... on 21:36 - Feb 7 with 1925 viewsItchySphincter

go go go ... on 21:11 - Feb 7 by icecoldjack

REAL BORING

REAL FOOTBALL FAILS

Don't drag me in to your arguments Anthony.

...and it's "you're"....

go go go ... on 21:40 - Feb 7 with 1917 viewsicecoldjack

go go go ... on 21:35 - Feb 7 by TheResurrection

I'm bored with you now pal....

I'm like a nasty cat toying with his annoying pathetic mouse.

You've got NOTHING.

I'll let the good posters of planet swans decide who the cat is .
go go go ... on 22:36 - Feb 7 with 1878 viewsTheResurrection

go go go ... on 05:36 - Feb 7 by icecoldjack

You obviously didn't pick up the Irony of my origional comment or the exclamation mark at the end of it, never mind .

My point, not that some of the cyber bullies here care, was that Carlos is making us play football once again, we are at least trying to move away from dull uninspiring football and that he is very positive in wanting his forward players to attack not turn around and run backwards with the ball !

As for the comment on Jenkins appointment of Carlos, utterly unfookin believable !! you actually think he tapped up Carlos ? jeez, the only reason why Carlos is here is because he got sacked at another club, had a rep for playing football and came cheap as chips .

The luck on Jenkins mind, is really something else, enough to make a bloke like you think it's part of some great master plan, i'll just go get my tin foil hat fella !

https://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/topic/267824-carlos-carvalhal-i-wasnt-sacked-w

go go go ... on 22:39 - Feb 7 with 1865 viewsTheResurrection

go go go ... on 13:46 - Feb 7 by MattG

What if Jenkins had got his way and Clement had been sacked 6 weeks earlier as has been suggested?

I'm not arguing that Carlos does seem a really good fit and Jenkins must take some credit for that, I'm just not buying that it was all part of some Jenkins masterplan - he undoubtedly got lucky that Carlos became available at just the right time.

"Available"??

https://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/topic/267824-carlos-carvalhal-i-wasnt-sacked-w

go go go ... on 05:43 - Feb 8 with 1805 viewsicecoldjack

go go go ... on 22:36 - Feb 7 by TheResurrection

Left by mutual consent ...

https://www.joe.co.uk/sport/football-fans-are-confused-by-swansea-citys-new-mana

Here is the term "mutual consent" explained. Bsically it's a nice way to say he's been sacked.

"The big football phrase of the day is to leave the club by mutual consent thanks to the story that Roy Hodgson has left his job as manager of Liverpool football club. Sometimes managers are fired or sacked due to poor performances; other times they resign because of pressure or they want to go somewhere else but this expression suggests that both sides, Hodgson and the owners, have agreed on this decision. Indeed, on the club’s website the Liverpool owners were quoted as saying that “both parties thought it in the best interests of the club that he stand down.” However, with Hodgson under intense pressure over the team’s low league position and media speculation suggesting his position was untenable, this phrase may simply be a nicer way of explaining that he was actually sacked. He is not the first manager to leave Liverpool under such circumstances, with former boss Rafael Benitez also leaving by mutual consent.

Related Posts

It's just like father Ted saying "that money was just resting in my account "
go go go ... on 15:21 - Feb 8 with 1745 viewsWhiterockin

go go go ... on 05:43 - Feb 8 by icecoldjack

https://www.joe.co.uk/sport/football-fans-are-confused-by-swansea-citys-new-mana

Here is the term "mutual consent" explained. Bsically it's a nice way to say he's been sacked.

"The big football phrase of the day is to leave the club by mutual consent thanks to the story that Roy Hodgson has left his job as manager of Liverpool football club. Sometimes managers are fired or sacked due to poor performances; other times they resign because of pressure or they want to go somewhere else but this expression suggests that both sides, Hodgson and the owners, have agreed on this decision. Indeed, on the club’s website the Liverpool owners were quoted as saying that “both parties thought it in the best interests of the club that he stand down.” However, with Hodgson under intense pressure over the team’s low league position and media speculation suggesting his position was untenable, this phrase may simply be a nicer way of explaining that he was actually sacked. He is not the first manager to leave Liverpool under such circumstances, with former boss Rafael Benitez also leaving by mutual consent.

Related Posts

The key line in the post above is "other times they resign because of pressure or they want to go somewhere else". It was already planned for CC to come here before he left by mutual consent. The deal was done without the complication of Wednesday paying compensation or us paying compensation (which we would not have done). Basically we said to him if you become a free agent you can have the job. Below are facts I have already posted on this thread, draw your own conclusion.

Left by mutual consent on 24/12.
In the box at Liverpool on 26/12.
Interviewed on 27/12.
Appointed on 28/12.
go go go ... on 16:44 - Feb 8 with 1701 viewsTheResurrection

go go go ... on 05:43 - Feb 8 by icecoldjack

Related Posts

You're looking like the biggest fool ever mate.

Hodgson, to use your example didn't walk into a job 2 days later.

The Wednesday fans aren't stupid, they know what happened, it's just you left now to grasp things

Could be a while with you mind.

go go go ... on 16:45 - Feb 8 with 1697 viewsTheResurrection

go go go ... on 15:21 - Feb 8 by Whiterockin

The key line in the post above is "other times they resign because of pressure or they want to go somewhere else". It was already planned for CC to come here before he left by mutual consent. The deal was done without the complication of Wednesday paying compensation or us paying compensation (which we would not have done). Basically we said to him if you become a free agent you can have the job. Below are facts I have already posted on this thread, draw your own conclusion.

Left by mutual consent on 24/12.
In the box at Liverpool on 26/12.
Interviewed on 27/12.
Appointed on 28/12.

He'll keep on no doubt mate.

Can't educate a lump of pork can you....

go go go ... on 17:03 - Feb 8 with 1685 viewsSwanzay

Res,can you please show us where, as you said Ayew was a target of Carlo's, pre transfer deadline?

You simply haven't yet.....
go go go ... on 18:51 - Feb 8 with 1644 viewsTheResurrection

go go go ... on 17:03 - Feb 8 by Swanzay

Res,can you please show us where, as you said Ayew was a target of Carlo's, pre transfer deadline?

You simply haven't yet.....

Can you please show me where I said that then?

go go go ... on 20:02 - Feb 8 with 1604 viewsSwanzay

go go go ... on 18:51 - Feb 8 by TheResurrection

Can you please show me where I said that then?

Huw Jenkins defending, why are you so obsessed in doing so?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024