Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Meet the Swans Trust board — Ron Knuszka 16:35 - Dec 19 with 3148 viewsswanseajack4eva

While we wait for the Trust board to introduce themselves with biographies on the Trust website, can anyone help us get to know our board members better in advance of the upcoming AGM?

- Role on board? Community / Fundraising
- Occupation?
- Background/experience?
- Length of service on the Trust board?

Another Trust stalwart with long and committed service — involved in getting Petty out — led the Ivor Allchurch statue project.
Meet the Swans Trust board — Ron Knuszka on 16:45 - Dec 19 with 3105 viewsDarran

Outsider will know.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Meet the Swans Trust board — Ron Knuszka on 17:48 - Dec 19 with 2998 viewsMoscowJack

I'll mostly remember Ron for filling collection buckets in the pouring rain behind the old North Bank, while a few others from the Trust Board were "doing a Will" in the posh bars (posh for the Vetch) and watching on from the Director's Box.

That always annoyed me and I suppose it's sort of stuck.

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Meet the Swans Trust board — Ron Knuszka on 19:22 - Dec 19 with 2897 viewsjack2jack

Bless you!
Meet the Swans Trust board — Ron Knuszka on 13:23 - Dec 20 with 2733 viewsOutsider

Ron was Health & Safety Manager at Swansea University before he retired.

Ron was first elected to the Trust board in 2002, subsequently became Trust Chairman in 2005, and has continued to be a Trust board member to this day. He may have had a break in board service along the way. Ron or Nigel Hamer could confirm the exact dates.

Ron has given outstanding service to the Trust and should be honoured with a lifetime achievement award when he steps down as a Trust board member.

As Ron’s overall tenure is beyond 12 years, and in light of the Trust board’s growing awareness of governance best practices as well as the need for different skills on the Trust board compared to what was needed in the past, I would expect that Ron will step down at the next AGM.
Meet the Swans Trust board — Ron Knuszka on 13:40 - Dec 20 with 2698 viewsmonmouth

Good, well meaning, proper, people and fans.

Eaten by sharks.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Meet the Swans Trust board — Ron Knuszka on 13:43 - Dec 20 with 2684 viewspikeypaul

Sounds like one of the few that can be trusted.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Meet the Swans Trust board — Ron Knuszka on 13:45 - Dec 20 with 2679 viewsSmellyplumz

..... so, this surname is it pronounced nutsack?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Meet the Swans Trust board — Ron Knuszka on 14:06 - Dec 20 with 2652 viewsNeath_Jack

Meet the Swans Trust board — Ron Knuszka on 13:23 - Dec 20 by Outsider

Ron was Health & Safety Manager at Swansea University before he retired.

Ron was first elected to the Trust board in 2002, subsequently became Trust Chairman in 2005, and has continued to be a Trust board member to this day. He may have had a break in board service along the way. Ron or Nigel Hamer could confirm the exact dates.

Ron has given outstanding service to the Trust and should be honoured with a lifetime achievement award when he steps down as a Trust board member.

As Ron’s overall tenure is beyond 12 years, and in light of the Trust board’s growing awareness of governance best practices as well as the need for different skills on the Trust board compared to what was needed in the past, I would expect that Ron will step down at the next AGM.

Never trust a H&S manager.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

Meet the Swans Trust board — Ron Knuszka on 14:35 - Dec 20 with 2611 viewspikeypaul

Meet the Swans Trust board — Ron Knuszka on 14:06 - Dec 20 by Neath_Jack

Or a failed roofing supplier.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Meet the Swans Trust board — Ron Knuszka on 14:38 - Dec 20 with 2600 viewsPrivate_Partz

Meet the Swans Trust board — Ron Knuszka on 14:06 - Dec 20 by Neath_Jack

Went to Junior School with him. His name is pronounced Canoe-ska as I seem to recall. Never heard anything bad about him.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024