Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nicer Chadli ... 21:58 - Aug 30 with 7796 viewsbigbony

Will also be a jack tomorrow... I'll leave that there!
Nicer Chadli ... on 21:59 - Aug 30 with 4846 viewsHeadmaster

Is he the brother of Nacer?
Nicer Chadli ... on 22:00 - Aug 30 with 4804 viewsunion_jack

Nicer Chadli ... on 21:59 - Aug 30 by Headmaster

Is he the brother of Nacer?

He's the more pleasant of the two!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Nicer Chadli ... on 22:02 - Aug 30 with 4750 viewsE20Jack

I agree. looks very much like he will be at this stage as well as Bony, with Llorente going to Chelsea.

As the Res has touched upon. This could be the greatest transfer window we have ever had.

Dont think we will be getting a RB though.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Nicer Chadli ... on 22:02 - Aug 30 with 4754 viewsGTCJack

Heard the same. Could be best window for some time. £18m for Chadli, £12m for Bony, Sanches on loan and if we need to take the full back from Falkirk allowing for the Chadli transfer I would take that.

Would give us such good options and perhaps a day to work on moving on a Routledge, Dyer or Montero perhaps.
Nicer Chadli ... on 22:08 - Aug 30 with 4630 viewsGlyn1

Nicer Chadli ... on 22:02 - Aug 30 by GTCJack

Heard the same. Could be best window for some time. £18m for Chadli, £12m for Bony, Sanches on loan and if we need to take the full back from Falkirk allowing for the Chadli transfer I would take that.

Would give us such good options and perhaps a day to work on moving on a Routledge, Dyer or Montero perhaps.

Also add the £6 million that we're paying to borrow Sanches, knowing that we won't get any money back in a year's time. It's not a decision that the old board of directors would ever have made, so well done to the Americans.

PS how's Tummer from Texas getting on, anyone in contact with him?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Nicer Chadli ... on 22:11 - Aug 30 with 4542 viewsmax936

Nicer Chadli ... on 22:02 - Aug 30 by GTCJack

I doubt we'll let Routs go, he's an intelligent Footballer and worthy of a squad place.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Nicer Chadli ... on 22:12 - Aug 30 with 4508 viewsjackportis

If only bob was here to execute his plan..

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Nicer Chadli ... on 22:14 - Aug 30 with 4474 viewsdailew

Nicer Chadli ... on 22:08 - Aug 30 by Glyn1

Also add the £6 million that we're paying to borrow Sanches, knowing that we won't get any money back in a year's time. It's not a decision that the old board of directors would ever have made, so well done to the Americans.

Yup.

I think those (justified) fears that the Americans would simply asset-strip us can be safely put to bed now.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Login to get fewer ads

Nicer Chadli ... on 22:14 - Aug 30 with 4446 viewsWarwickHunt

Nicer Chadli ... on 22:12 - Aug 30 by jackportis

If only bob was here to execute his plan..

I wonder if Sanches can execute a five yard pass with his instep?

Time will tell.
Nicer Chadli ... on 22:16 - Aug 30 with 4409 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Nicer Chadli ... on 22:11 - Aug 30 by max936

I doubt we'll let Routs go, he's an intelligent Footballer and worthy of a squad place.

Yes he could play in the checkatrade trophy games.
Nicer Chadli ... on 22:16 - Aug 30 with 4405 viewsbigbony

Nicer Chadli ... on 22:11 - Aug 30 by max936

Roughtledge will be moving to link back up with Garry monk... the move being push by the player himself by all account from what I've heard....

May have somthing to do with the fans and the hate towards him 👀
Nicer Chadli ... on 22:19 - Aug 30 with 4351 viewspencoedjack

Nicer Chadli ... on 22:16 - Aug 30 by bigbony

Roughtledge will be moving to link back up with Garry monk... the move being push by the player himself by all account from what I've heard....

Be a shame .... as Max said a decent squad player should never of had a new contract mind
Nicer Chadli ... on 22:22 - Aug 30 with 4264 viewsSS2013

Nicer Chadli ... on 22:00 - Aug 30 by union_jack

He's the more pleasant of the two!

Poll: Will Ayew be a Swansea player come Feb ?

Nicer Chadli ... on 22:22 - Aug 30 with 4257 viewsKennedy

But £6m loan fee is nothing in terms of:

Media attention
Shirt sales
A work understanding with Mendes, and other clubs that you can loan you're young superstars here.

Win, win i think.

Just call me JFK

Nicer Chadli ... on 22:25 - Aug 30 with 4185 viewsmax936

Nicer Chadli ... on 22:19 - Aug 30 by pencoedjack

Be a shame .... as Max said a decent squad player should never of had a new contract mind

Some on here have short memory's either that they are newbies and can't remember the joy of him coming here in the first place, yes he's lost parts of his game [player gets older shocker], but he still offers plenty especially as a squad player.

If he does go he'll get a massive Thanks from me for his contributions over the years and my best wishes.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Nicer Chadli ... on 22:28 - Aug 30 with 4113 viewsairedale

Nicer Chadli ... on 22:08 - Aug 30 by Glyn1

Yeah, I PM'd Tummer and said him & his Mrs could bunk down in our garden shed if they' re pushed, but he told me they were on holibobs in St Lucia, and that everything was OK back home.
Nicer Chadli ... on 22:29 - Aug 30 with 4075 viewsKennedy

Look how many clubs he had before he came here. He's settled in really well over the years.

An excellent squad player and he will be missed. If he goes.

Just call me JFK

Nicer Chadli ... on 22:30 - Aug 30 with 4068 viewsWarwickHunt

Nicer Chadli ... on 22:22 - Aug 30 by Kennedy

But £6m loan fee is nothing in terms of:

Media attention
Shirt sales
A work understanding with Mendes, and other clubs that you can loan you're young superstars here.

Win, win i think.

Dineen has just ordered 4 dozen shirts with Renaldo Sanchez on the back.

Ker-fûcking-CHING!
Nicer Chadli ... on 22:35 - Aug 30 with 3980 viewsawayjack

Nicer Chadli ... on 22:16 - Aug 30 by bigbony

Good move for Routs as other PL teams won't touch him, and from early performances seems PC doesn't rate him. His confidence also looks shot. If we get Chadli and play with wing backs, he'll be warming bench a lot here versus game time he needs.
Nicer Chadli ... on 22:37 - Aug 30 with 3919 viewsLandore_Jack

According to WalesOnline no fee has been agreed.

#backtojack

Nicer Chadli ... on 22:40 - Aug 30 with 3883 viewsawayjack

Nicer Chadli ... on 22:02 - Aug 30 by E20Jack

I agree. looks very much like he will be at this stage as well as Bony, with Llorente going to Chelsea.

As the Res has touched upon. This could be the greatest transfer window we have ever had.

Dont think we will be getting a RB though.

Yup shame if Arias doesn't come off as proper wingback and cover across defence. Yialdom still in frame apparently. Interesting day tomorrow and we may actually get some late deals over the line.
Not sure if we'll loan/sell Montero or see if PC can get any quality from him.
Nicer Chadli ... on 22:48 - Aug 30 with 3756 viewsPacemaker

Nicer Chadli ... on 22:25 - Aug 30 by max936

Some on here have short memory's either that they are newbies and can't remember the joy of him coming here in the first place, yes he's lost parts of his game [player gets older shocker], but he still offers plenty especially as a squad player.

If he does go he'll get a massive Thanks from me for his contributions over the years and my best wishes.

Probably never saw Routs playing for Cardiff and forcing Bessonne to rugby tackle him such was the sheer pace and trickery of a player. I used to shit myself ever time he played against us.

Frustrating to see him now a pale shadow of the player he was but still one of the most intelligent players we have ever had.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Nicer Chadli ... on 22:49 - Aug 30 with 3739 viewsairedale

Nicer Chadli ... on 22:30 - Aug 30 by WarwickHunt

Dineen has just ordered 4 dozen shirts with Renaldo Sanchez on the back.

Ker-fûcking-CHING!

Great! I' ll deffo have one. It'll go with my collection, including recent acquisitions, Wayne Rowtlidge and Alfie Morson.
Nicer Chadli ... on 23:09 - Aug 30 with 3490 viewsMagic_Michu

Routledge to leave so Bony can have his house back... a few doors up from me.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Nicer Chadli ... on 23:19 - Aug 30 with 3378 viewsairedale

Nicer Chadli ... on 23:09 - Aug 30 by Magic_Michu

Routledge to leave so Bony can have his house back... a few doors up from me.

No way! I used to live there too for a while, Carmarthen Road is brill, so handy. Shame they shut the Waun Wen though, your local's the heart of the community IMO.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024