Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many 22:00 - Sep 25 with 2688 viewsMillie

How many managers try to phase Leon out only to realise he is fundamental to the way we play, he is the metronome that's sets our tempo.
I honestly thought he would play in the cup and back on the bench yesterday but thankfully Francesco played him
How many on 22:07 - Sep 25 with 2670 viewsOldjack

Missed out a ready made perfect replacement for him aswell ,shame that as Leon's days are sadly numbered ,one ,two ,good seasons left in him

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

How many on 22:12 - Sep 25 with 2649 viewsDarran

The greatest player at the highest level I've ever seen and yes I saw Curtis & James.
Britons consistency is frightening.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

How many on 22:22 - Sep 25 with 2612 viewsNeathJack

How many on 22:12 - Sep 25 by Darran

The greatest player at the highest level I've ever seen and yes I saw Curtis & James.
Britons consistency is frightening.

Agree completely.

Even now he should be the first name on the teamsheet every single week. The fact he has been sidelined so often in recent years in utterly criminal.
How many on 22:26 - Sep 25 with 2591 viewsMillie

How many on 22:07 - Sep 25 by Oldjack

Missed out a ready made perfect replacement for him aswell ,shame that as Leon's days are sadly numbered ,one ,two ,good seasons left in him

We'll nick him for £5m in January ;0)
How many on 22:51 - Sep 25 with 2544 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

How many on 22:22 - Sep 25 by NeathJack

Agree completely.

Even now he should be the first name on the teamsheet every single week. The fact he has been sidelined so often in recent years in utterly criminal.

This 100%

Completely baffling - although many on here have been quick to write him off for the last 4 years

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

How many on 22:53 - Sep 25 with 2537 viewsDarran

How many on 22:22 - Sep 25 by NeathJack

Agree completely.

Without a doubt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

How many on 00:03 - Sep 26 with 2467 viewsJethroJack

He's just class personified.
If he'd been born in Madrid rather than Laarndon...70 caps +.
How many on 00:27 - Sep 26 with 2444 viewsmorningstar

I remember reading the Sheffield Utd forums when he re-signed for us when it didn't work out for him there, and the general consensus was that he was far and away the best player at the club but they just didn't know how too play him. They actually thought it best for him to get away from Sheffield for his own sake. They were relegated that season whilst Leon helped us to promotion.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024