Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kids names 15:51 - Mar 3 with 6111 viewsjackportis

Have discussed this before. While shopping today some loud chav was screaming to "Armani" to behave. Why do u chavs out there have horrendous names( Chelsea jade, Tyler, Connor Jordan etc) and also persist in talking so loud shouting out these names. Why o why can't social services step in.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Kids names on 10:31 - Mar 4 with 1586 viewsBanosswan

There was a two year old on the telly earlier this week - Khaleesi.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Kids names on 12:19 - Mar 4 with 1545 viewsItchySphincter

Kids names on 20:09 - Mar 3 by Jackfath

Could you furnish us with some examples?

Jorga.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Kids names on 17:51 - Mar 4 with 1483 viewsRancid

A mate of mine, well he was my apprentice in work has just had a baby girl and called her ''Armani''.He was embarrassed telling me.Blame her he say's.
Kids names on 18:05 - Mar 4 with 1466 viewsFlashberryjack

A guy I knew named his son "Houdini" when I asked why Houdini ? he said "after the way he escaped from the Durex I was wearing".............what else could I have called him.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Kids names on 21:05 - Mar 13 with 1378 viewsjackportis

Sphere. Today in McDonald's

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Kids names on 08:03 - Mar 14 with 1287 viewsjackal

There was a queue of people waiting for service in a shop that I was in. A kid was running about and the mother shouted "Cornelius".

The whole queue burst out laughing.
Kids names on 09:16 - Mar 14 with 1248 viewsWarwickHunt

Kids names on 10:31 - Mar 4 by Banosswan

There was a two year old on the telly earlier this week - Khaleesi.

That could be OK if your surname is Al-Habsi, not so good if it's Pritchard or Smith.

A very English couple loudly called their toddler back in a pub garden - Xavier!
Considerable mirth ensued...
Kids names on 21:21 - Mar 14 with 1190 viewsEbo

I dealt with a client once called Scott Chegg, Seriously I could not keep a straight face!

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Login to get fewer ads

Kids names on 21:24 - Mar 14 with 1187 viewsLoyal

Kids names on 21:05 - Mar 13 by jackportis

Sphere. Today in McDonald's

What do you expect hanging round in chav Michelin star restaurants FFS !

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Kids names on 21:53 - Mar 14 with 1164 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Kids names on 08:03 - Mar 14 by jackal

There was a queue of people waiting for service in a shop that I was in. A kid was running about and the mother shouted "Cornelius".

The whole queue burst out laughing.

Well Cornelius is an old latin name is't it? Better than Brooklyn, Apple or Fifi Trixibelle

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Kids names on 22:07 - Mar 14 with 1147 viewsskippyjack

Looking up stupid names..

Sh*t Fun Chew
Tiny Cox
Dick Weiner
Dick Power
Dick Felt
Jolly Mangina
Dick Thrasher
Moe Lester
Ann Thrax
Bonnie Lass
Claire Voyant
Crystal Ball

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Kids names on 22:10 - Mar 14 with 1138 viewsBanosswan

Kids names on 09:16 - Mar 14 by WarwickHunt

That could be OK if your surname is Al-Habsi, not so good if it's Pritchard or Smith.

A very English couple loudly called their toddler back in a pub garden - Xavier!
Considerable mirth ensued...

Parents were white game of thrones fans.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Kids names on 11:03 - Mar 15 with 1089 viewsfather_jack

some right wayne kerr's posting off their high horses here.

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

Kids names on 11:14 - Mar 15 with 1085 viewsWarwickHunt

Kids names on 22:10 - Mar 14 by Banosswan

Parents were white game of thrones fans.

'Nuff said...
Kids names on 00:05 - Mar 25 with 977 viewsWxmJax

Someone on Ken Bruce show today (well yesterday now as it's just gone 12) had named his son McCartney. I just wanted him to lose.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Kids names on 00:07 - Mar 25 with 991 viewsjackportis

Kids names on 00:05 - Mar 25 by WxmJax

Someone on Ken Bruce show today (well yesterday now as it's just gone 12) had named his son McCartney. I just wanted him to lose.

Should call social services not phone a friend.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024