Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kodi getting on my threepennies........ 08:40 - Dec 13 with 22702 viewslegoman

Why does the latest "brilliant, must have" add-on last a.week then be pants thereafter? Kodi is really.peeing me off. All I want is to watch an illegal stream once a week. Comments?

(Mods feel free to move this thread to non football)

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 07:44 - Dec 18 with 2163 viewsNeath_Jack

Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 07:22 - Dec 18 by lovejuicejack

www.entertainmentbox.com I have their T8-V2 box which is real good and they more have the T8-V3 which is even better.

Same one as i have. I was going to get the V3 but there's no point at the moment as the one i have is outstanding.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 08:10 - Dec 18 with 2135 viewsNeathJack

Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 06:32 - Dec 18 by Neath_Jack

I'm going to sit in the corner with my hands on my head.

Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 08:31 - Dec 18 with 2113 viewsAnotherJohn

Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 21:04 - Dec 17 by Jack_Meoff

Without reading through the whole thread - I have Kodi on my laptop but want to get the TV box version - any models recommended would be muchos appreciated. TIA

I started with a quad-core Chinese android box purchased from e-bay. That worked quite well and was under £60, but did need to be set up from scratch Recently I changed to a mini PC, running windows, which has a very good picture and is more versatile. This can be used with a bluetooth keyboard with tracker ball. There are some reviews here.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sumvision-Cyclone-Officially-Bluetooth-Streaming/dp/B00X
Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 08:49 - Dec 18 with 2104 viewsJack_Meoff

Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 08:31 - Dec 18 by AnotherJohn

I started with a quad-core Chinese android box purchased from e-bay. That worked quite well and was under £60, but did need to be set up from scratch Recently I changed to a mini PC, running windows, which has a very good picture and is more versatile. This can be used with a bluetooth keyboard with tracker ball. There are some reviews here.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sumvision-Cyclone-Officially-Bluetooth-Streaming/dp/B00X

Oooo decisions, decisions, this or the V3...

Edit: can this be password protected, and I'm guessing you'd need a keyboard?

Thanks for the replies chaps
[Post edited 18 Dec 2015 9:04]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 08:55 - Dec 18 with 2095 viewsmonmouth

Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 08:49 - Dec 18 by Jack_Meoff

£30 firestick sideloaded with tvmc works beautifully for me for sport film and tv, is small and invisible, and can be easily moved and plugged into different tvs around the house.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 09:03 - Dec 18 with 2093 viewslovejuicejack

Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 07:44 - Dec 18 by Neath_Jack

Same one as i have. I was going to get the V3 but there's no point at the moment as the one i have is outstanding.

Not a massive difference in the two boxes, v3 had bigger internal memory and is probably slightly more powerful. Very happy with my box.
Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 11:25 - Dec 18 with 2034 viewspaddyjack01

i bought a maizbox, much better than my android box.
Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 13:05 - Dec 19 with 1939 viewsAnotherJohn

Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 08:49 - Dec 18 by Jack_Meoff

Yes the Cyclone mini-PC can be password protected like any Windows PC.

You can get away with just a mouse, but this is more fiddly. You can also get a PC remote control at low cost on eBay. I have a bluetooth keyboard, but you can plug in any USB keyboard (common and cheap at Swansea car boot sales).
[Post edited 19 Dec 2015 13:08]
Login to get fewer ads

Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 14:58 - Dec 19 with 1872 viewslifelong

No football on Phoenix today???????
Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 15:16 - Dec 19 with 1846 viewscimlajack

Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 14:58 - Dec 19 by lifelong

Southampton v Totenham
Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 15:20 - Dec 19 with 1838 viewslifelong

Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 15:16 - Dec 19 by cimlajack

Southampton v Totenham

Couldn't see the football choice, just before 3pm, all today's games are on a variety of channels on Turk.
Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 15:27 - Dec 19 with 1825 viewsmonmouth

Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 14:58 - Dec 19 by lifelong

Chelsea on the Staal pheonix link not great. I have Manure Narch on sportsdevil on wifi pc, cracking quality. Well not the football, obviously, he picture.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 15:29 - Dec 19 with 1823 viewscimlajack

Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 15:20 - Dec 19 by lifelong

Couldn't see the football choice, just before 3pm, all today's games are on a variety of channels on Turk.

Southampton or nothing on Phoenix.
Everton v Leicester was my preferred option this afternoon,thanks for the link,i'll catch the second half on TURK
Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 15:30 - Dec 19 with 1820 viewslifelong

Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 15:27 - Dec 19 by monmouth

Chelsea on the Staal pheonix link not great. I have Manure Narch on sportsdevil on wifi pc, cracking quality. Well not the football, obviously, he picture.

I'm watching Everton v Leicester on Turk, Viasat Sport Baltic HD, good quality.
Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 15:37 - Dec 19 with 1807 viewsskippyjack

They are on Pheonix..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 15:47 - Dec 19 with 1793 viewscimlajack

Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 15:30 - Dec 19 by lifelong

I'm watching Everton v Leicester on Turk, Viasat Sport Baltic HD, good quality.

Got it , thanks
Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 15:54 - Dec 19 with 1779 viewsoldgrey

Njm soccer on kodi for hd quality streams. Everton vs leicester looking good.
Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 16:00 - Dec 19 with 1763 viewsNeath_Jack

Just got it, both Njm and Robocop got all the games on. Robocop got the Premier League Pass feeds by the looks of things.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 19:23 - Dec 19 with 1663 viewsswans11

told you last week phoenix back up robocop is main addon to use prem pass and njm aswell.
Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 19:25 - Dec 19 with 1659 viewsNeath_Jack

Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 19:23 - Dec 19 by swans11

told you last week phoenix back up robocop is main addon to use prem pass and njm aswell.

Ah Yoda, late a bit you are.

Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 20:03 - Dec 19 with 1623 viewsBLAZE

Seems Phoenix is being re-modelled. Football is moving, presumably to a new location within the add on

http://www.twitter.com/Bluephoenixnow/status/678245852234784768

http://www.twitter.com/Bluephoenixnow/status/678246013245739009
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024