Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! 23:16 - Jun 10 with 31378 viewsSuffolk

Bye, Bye Adel!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3119112/Adel-Taarabt-sign-Benf
Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 19:10 - Jun 12 with 3151 viewsichbinnaughty

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 19:03 - Jun 12 by eghamranger

Everyone knows he had taken the mick for the last couple of seasons. Lazy, overweight money grabber,where as when he made an effort he was pure class, crowd loved it and it was a pleasure to see him at HQ and he is personally the most skilful player I've seen there. He must have a great agent considering he has hardly played at all to get a 5 year contract is superb business!!

Splendid player but I resent that fat prat for wasting his talents at our expense for 3 years.
Silly boy.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2015 20:22]
Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 19:15 - Jun 12 with 3150 viewsTacticalR

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 16:58 - Jun 12 by derbyhoop

Isn't it significant that our longest serving(?) player is allowed to leave and the write up on the Official site is so brief, its almost rude?

It's pretty embarrassing for the club as they were insisting last summer that Taarabt wouldn't be sold on the cheap

No cut-price Taarabt deal, QPR boss insists
http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/adel-taarabt-ac-milan-fee-football74712

Air hostess clique

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 07:51 - Jun 13 with 3045 viewsdaveB

in Ian Holloway style he was like the most beautiful girl you've ever pulled but she was a bit of a basket case, she knows she’s far better looking than you and can do better. You split up but after a while you think about the good times and forget she spent most of your relationship trying to shag your mates. You give it another go but it’s never the same, she’s even got a bit tubby the second time and you've now realised your too good for her. Farewell Adel my love
Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 08:33 - Jun 13 with 3014 viewsbaz_qpr

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 12:48 - Jun 12 by bacardiinbrissie

Why don't you put that opinion to Shaun Derry, Clint Hill, Ali and the others that carried him every time he lost the ball.
nutmegging an over the hill and never good enough past it player....oh yeah..quality

Derry talked about Adel in depth on Talksport a few months ago and completely disagrees with you
Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 11:41 - Jun 13 with 2959 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 15:48 - Jun 12 by QPunkR

Course we can mate, but the evidence was there, when he was allowed out on the pitch this season, despite being "3 stone overweight (cheers Arry)" he was our best player on the park more often than not. We can all agree on that also, surely?
And that being the case, as long as he produces moments of jaw-dropping genius and hilarity, I'd say he's well enough in shape.

No evidence whatsoever. He was excellent in the 2010-11 season but delivered precious little since. Thanks for the memories Adel but this move is long overdue.
Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 14:00 - Jun 13 with 2907 viewsandygg

Good riddance to him.
He was great early on for us, but the last couple of years he's been too big headed, and a waste of time and money.
Of you go Billy Bigbollox.
Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 14:29 - Jun 13 with 2876 viewsPommyhoop

Jim Gregory and Dave Sexton dealt with Stan gently , gently and got the best out of him.
They managed him .The same as Warnock managed Adel.
Stan was shite when he moved on to play for the 'People's England Manager'...
Cloughie failed to manage him . Same as this generation's'People's England Manager' failed to manage Adel ( People actually thought that C'nt was England manager material . )Like Carlito said
'Never me .Never me'

Adel Taarabt is the best player our club has had since Stanley by a f'cking mile.
edit **** I love and respect Brian Clough and I truly did wish he did get the England job. Not like that other c'nt
[Post edited 13 Jun 2015 14:32]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 14:32 - Jun 13 with 2869 viewsandygg

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 14:29 - Jun 13 by Pommyhoop

Jim Gregory and Dave Sexton dealt with Stan gently , gently and got the best out of him.
They managed him .The same as Warnock managed Adel.
Stan was shite when he moved on to play for the 'People's England Manager'...
Cloughie failed to manage him . Same as this generation's'People's England Manager' failed to manage Adel ( People actually thought that C'nt was England manager material . )Like Carlito said
'Never me .Never me'

Adel Taarabt is the best player our club has had since Stanley by a f'cking mile.
edit **** I love and respect Brian Clough and I truly did wish he did get the England job. Not like that other c'nt
[Post edited 13 Jun 2015 14:32]

No he's not. He's done feck all in the premier.
Login to get fewer ads

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 14:36 - Jun 13 with 2857 viewsPunteR

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 14:32 - Jun 13 by andygg

No he's not. He's done feck all in the premier.

So whats that youtube clip on your reply post?..... scotch mist??

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 14:43 - Jun 13 with 2848 viewsPommyhoop

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 14:36 - Jun 13 by PunteR

So whats that youtube clip on your reply post?..... scotch mist??

Bollox to em PunteR mate. There was some fecking eejits back in the day saying good riddance when Stan went as well.

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 14:50 - Jun 13 with 2841 viewsPunteR

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 14:43 - Jun 13 by Pommyhoop

Bollox to em PunteR mate. There was some fecking eejits back in the day saying good riddance when Stan went as well.

Mate,we've got some fickle fans on here.

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 15:00 - Jun 13 with 2836 viewsandygg

He was great in the championship, doesn't make him Pele.
[Post edited 13 Jun 2015 15:03]
Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 15:06 - Jun 13 with 2821 viewsPommyhoop

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 15:00 - Jun 13 by andygg

He was great in the championship, doesn't make him Pele.
[Post edited 13 Jun 2015 15:03]

Pele never played for us since Stanley moved on ..
Nice to see your sub conscious is keeping Adel 'up there tho'.

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 15:08 - Jun 13 with 2815 viewsandygg

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 15:06 - Jun 13 by Pommyhoop

Pele never played for us since Stanley moved on ..
Nice to see your sub conscious is keeping Adel 'up there tho'.

Oh dear
Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 16:05 - Jun 13 with 2774 viewsMichael_Hunt

Does this mean that the Moroccan flag in A block will now cease to be?
Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 08:45 - Jun 14 with 2689 viewsandygg

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 14:50 - Jun 13 by PunteR

Mate,we've got some fickle fans on here.

I see, so people are fickle when they slate Adel, even though he earns a kings ransom, but doesn't keep fit, has a bad attitude, and wanted to leave for the last few years.
He had one decent year in the Championship, thanks for that, but a legend he certainly is Not.
Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 09:05 - Jun 14 with 2674 viewsozexile

A legend is alan McDonald. Gave years of amazing service,played for the badge and us fans. Never shied a tackle and would give his life on the pitch. Lets not confuse that with a tubby kid who can do a few kick ups but cant be bothered to turn up on the training field.
Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 09:34 - Jun 14 with 2656 viewsPommyhoop

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 09:05 - Jun 14 by ozexile

A legend is alan McDonald. Gave years of amazing service,played for the badge and us fans. Never shied a tackle and would give his life on the pitch. Lets not confuse that with a tubby kid who can do a few kick ups but cant be bothered to turn up on the training field.

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 09:58 - Jun 14 with 2644 viewsPunteR

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 08:45 - Jun 14 by andygg

I see, so people are fickle when they slate Adel, even though he earns a kings ransom, but doesn't keep fit, has a bad attitude, and wanted to leave for the last few years.
He had one decent year in the Championship, thanks for that, but a legend he certainly is Not.

No. I mean fickle as in watching a 5 minute youtube clip of Taarabt tearing Chelsea a new one ,setting up the winning goal,at Stamford Bridge,then posting Taarabts "done feck all in the premiership".
He's been one of the best players I've seen at QPR for years. Have you enjoyed watching Hoillet,,Kranjcar,SWP?

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 10:14 - Jun 14 with 1793 viewsandygg

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 09:58 - Jun 14 by PunteR

No. I mean fickle as in watching a 5 minute youtube clip of Taarabt tearing Chelsea a new one ,setting up the winning goal,at Stamford Bridge,then posting Taarabts "done feck all in the premiership".
He's been one of the best players I've seen at QPR for years. Have you enjoyed watching Hoillet,,Kranjcar,SWP?

I didnt watch or post the youtube clip, i was replying to the message before, which had the clip.
Swp scored the goal at Chelsea, and hes an arse as well.
Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 10:23 - Jun 14 with 1776 viewsPunteR

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 10:14 - Jun 14 by andygg

I didnt watch or post the youtube clip, i was replying to the message before, which had the clip.
Swp scored the goal at Chelsea, and hes an arse as well.

When you get a spare 5 minutes you should watch it mate. Although I think I've just given away the ending..
Agree,SWP is an arse.

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 11:33 - Jun 14 with 1749 viewsandygg

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 10:23 - Jun 14 by PunteR

When you get a spare 5 minutes you should watch it mate. Although I think I've just given away the ending..
Agree,SWP is an arse.

Just watched it, lots of tricks and flicks, but nothing which actually benefitted the team, except the bad control of the ball which swp scored with.
Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 12:12 - Jun 14 with 1728 viewsPunteR

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 11:33 - Jun 14 by andygg

Just watched it, lots of tricks and flicks, but nothing which actually benefitted the team, except the bad control of the ball which swp scored with.

What!!!!

Bad control...?. He laid it on a plate for SWP.
And Taarabt celebrated the goal,unlike that little arse.

"nothing that actually benefitted the team"...We won the game.

Fancy a bacon sandwich andygg?, I'm off to make one.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024