Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hull home 22:03 - Apr 3 with 4092 viewsTNT

Any memories / thoughts about this fixture?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Hull home on 21:03 - Jul 11 with 1084 viewsKilkennyjack

Today the FA rejected the Hull City rebrand to Hull Tigers. 70 per cent against. The relegated club keeps its traditional name and the supporters groups will be delighted. Down with this sort of thing.

Beware of the Risen People

Hull home on 21:07 - Jul 11 with 1083 viewsairedale

The money guy might bugger off now though.
Hull home on 21:13 - Jul 11 with 1077 viewsmonmouth

Hull home on 21:07 - Jul 11 by airedale

The money guy might bugger off now though.

Win-win

They keep their name and f*ck off back to div four. Or they do it properly without a 'money man'.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Hull home on 21:24 - Jul 11 with 1056 viewsGlyn1

Hull home on 21:03 - Jul 11 by Kilkennyjack

Today the FA rejected the Hull City rebrand to Hull Tigers. 70 per cent against. The relegated club keeps its traditional name and the supporters groups will be delighted. Down with this sort of thing.

Steady now.

I'd like to see them promoted ASAP. They make a nice contrast with the usual Midlands / London teams.

I went to Hull for our last away match, stayed overnight, and had a great time. Their fans were complimentary about us. (And they've got some excellent pubs in the old part of town.)

No. I wasn't at the crucial home match v. Hull, unlike the 20,000 people who apparently were.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Hull home on 21:24 - Jul 11 with 1056 viewsairedale

Hull home on 21:13 - Jul 11 by monmouth

Win-win

They keep their name and f*ck off back to div four. Or they do it properly without a 'money man'.

Personally, I reckon they'd be better off without him. There's too much emphasis these days on buying success.
Hull home on 21:28 - Jul 11 with 1047 viewsGlyn1

Hull home on 21:24 - Jul 11 by airedale

Personally, I reckon they'd be better off without him. There's too much emphasis these days on buying success.

LOL! But you should have added a smiley so people would know that you were joking.

How many home-grown players will start our opening match?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Hull home on 21:30 - Jul 11 with 1045 viewsKilkennyjack

Hull home on 21:24 - Jul 11 by airedale

100 per cent mate

Beware of the Risen People

Hull home on 09:43 - Jul 12 with 961 viewskarnataka

Hull home on 10:24 - Apr 4 by somersetsimon

Wasn't there and couldn't even bring myself to listen. Painted the spare bedroom instead!

Feck me Simon, I read that and thought I'd already posted!

I couldn't really face it but knew I ought to be there and TBH I wasn't totally disappointed when I couldn't get a ticket. Was living in Shropshire in those days and started listening to radio commentary but felt so sick when Hull took the lead that I couldn't take any more, switched it off and went upstairs to paint my son's bedroom window instead. My brother phoned me from USA to tell me we were 3-2 up and we scored the 4th while he was still on. I was so emotionally drained, I couldn't even get excited and just sat there with my head in my hands and close to tears for I don't know how long.
Login to get fewer ads

Hull home on 12:40 - Jul 12 with 927 viewswhiterock

Hull home on 19:59 - May 9 by morningstar

I ran my own bus too Rochdale. What a day out, decided to stop off for a night out on the way home, the young pretenders on the coach thought I'd take them to some quiet village for a few pints. They soon woke up when I told them we were going in to Stoke for the night! Fair play though, we owned the place!
[Post edited 9 May 2015 20:00]

I remember stopping in Stoke with GaryJack tours, not sure if it was the same trip as trips seem to merge into one these days
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024