Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you read this board tonight Keith you will be walking out. 22:53 - Mar 24 with 2881 viewsHopwoodblue

Words fail me as to what our back four and goal keeper were thinking tonight
Why we can't put our foot through the ball at times God only knows.
No one minds losing to a better team but to just gift three goals is unacceptable.
I won't accept that the injuries and substitutions were to blame.
But why play Dawson when he was obviously not fit ?
As a performance it was totally unacceptable.
[Post edited 24 Mar 2015 22:55]

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

If you read this board tonight Keith you will be walking out. on 22:58 - Mar 24 with 2804 viewsD_Alien

Keith doesn't do derbies

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

If you read this board tonight Keith you will be walking out. on 22:58 - Mar 24 with 2799 viewsJimmyRustler

I would have ripped Jamie Jones' contract up as he walked into the dressing room at half time after letting the world's slowest shot rebound off his nutsack. Appalling.
If you read this board tonight Keith you will be walking out. on 23:01 - Mar 24 with 2756 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Don't get why he would walk out - shocking yes and I am quick to debate stuff but despite tonight we dont want KH to leave do we? Honestly :)

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

If you read this board tonight Keith you will be walking out. on 23:04 - Mar 24 with 2719 viewsdingdangblue

If you read this board tonight Keith you will be walking out. on 22:58 - Mar 24 by JimmyRustler

I would have ripped Jamie Jones' contract up as he walked into the dressing room at half time after letting the world's slowest shot rebound off his nutsack. Appalling.

Don't think we are allowed to rip up his Preston contract.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

If you read this board tonight Keith you will be walking out. on 23:04 - Mar 24 with 2718 viewsBrighouseDale

Sorry everyone, it's my fault. I was boasting about our goal difference in the WMC on Sunday afternoon.

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

If you read this board tonight Keith you will be walking out. on 23:05 - Mar 24 with 2702 viewsJimmyRustler

If you read this board tonight Keith you will be walking out. on 23:04 - Mar 24 by dingdangblue

Don't think we are allowed to rip up his Preston contract.

You're right. Players move to and fro on loan without the need for any paperwork whatsoever.
If you read this board tonight Keith you will be walking out. on 23:05 - Mar 24 with 2698 viewsroccydaleian

Aye, fook off Hilly, the best manager we've ever had. Still within a shout of the play off's. Destiny in our own hands. Been a right shite season
If you read this board tonight Keith you will be walking out. on 23:08 - Mar 24 with 2645 viewsleicesterdale

Goodness me, calm down everyone!

We're enjoying our best ever team performances/best ever prospects that I can ever remember in many decades of following our club. All that's happened is that we've lost one game after winning 4 out of 5.

What's the problem with everyone tonight on the message board?

Dust ourselves down after a bad day at the office, and move on to the next game.

Goodnight!
Login to get fewer ads

If you read this board tonight Keith you will be walking out. on 23:11 - Mar 24 with 2598 views442Dale

Wasn't the thread title aimed at the comments in the Ob?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

If you read this board tonight Keith you will be walking out. on 23:12 - Mar 24 with 2583 viewssweetcorn

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

If you read this board tonight Keith you will be walking out. on 23:14 - Mar 24 with 2548 viewsD_Alien

If you read this board tonight Keith you will be walking out. on 23:11 - Mar 24 by 442Dale

Course it was - sense of humour failure by a lot of people.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

If you read this board tonight Keith you will be walking out. on 23:14 - Mar 24 with 2538 viewsanimal8

That tonight was bad, first time I have left early for ages .at 10 o,clock I was really pissed off with Dale .but after a hour thinking about it, I think bad day at the office and I still love them .onwards daleys and keep the faith .
If you read this board tonight Keith you will be walking out. on 23:17 - Mar 24 with 2490 viewsThacks_Rabbits

If you read this board tonight Keith you will be walking out. on 23:08 - Mar 24 by leicesterdale

We're enjoying our best ever team performances/best ever prospects that I can ever remember in many decades of following our club. All that's happened is that we've lost one game after winning 4 out of 5.

Dust ourselves down after a bad day at the office, and move on to the next game.

Goodnight!

I really can't see big issue - we lost and got hammered - the underlying issues still remain, when we end up 7th or whatever it will all come back to the same issue and rightly.

We sold our main striker and replaced him with 2 players who offer nothing and we accept that they were replaced.

PV is not a striker and has had a great season, Hendo is not a out and out striker - maybe he is becoming one.

I am saying nothing I have not said for 3m - we quote points since MD left and they are higher than before he left - but we have played a lot of poor sides.

We did not improve with the funds available, Tubbs, Stead, Eaves, so many others - in the words of Dylan Thomas - "Ambition is Critical"

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

If you read this board tonight Keith you will be walking out. on 23:21 - Mar 24 with 2457 viewsrobtheb

If you read this board tonight Keith you will be walking out. on 23:08 - Mar 24 by leicesterdale

Goodnight!

Agree....always hard to loose a derby, but what a season.

Not our night tonight. It's passed and out of the way.

Pick ourselves up, dust ourselves down start all over again!
If you read this board tonight Keith you will be walking out. on 23:27 - Mar 24 with 2393 viewssweetcorn

If you read this board tonight Keith you will be walking out. on 23:17 - Mar 24 by Thacks_Rabbits

I really can't see big issue - we lost and got hammered - the underlying issues still remain, when we end up 7th or whatever it will all come back to the same issue and rightly.

We sold our main striker and replaced him with 2 players who offer nothing and we accept that they were replaced.

PV is not a striker and has had a great season, Hendo is not a out and out striker - maybe he is becoming one.

I am saying nothing I have not said for 3m - we quote points since MD left and they are higher than before he left - but we have played a lot of poor sides.

We did not improve with the funds available, Tubbs, Stead, Eaves, so many others - in the words of Dylan Thomas - "Ambition is Critical"

Same tom eaves who was booed off the pitch by bury fans, who play in league two? Or the same matt tubbs who has never done it anywhere other than league two?

Theres no point in signing players for the sake of it when we have options here at the club, we've just won 4 out of 5 before tonight, so its not urgent so we can wait for the right player for the club and for keith.

If you read this board tonight Keith you will be walking out. on 23:46 - Mar 24 with 2313 viewsTVOS1907

If you read this board tonight Keith you will be walking out. on 23:05 - Mar 24 by roccydaleian

Aye, fook off Hilly, the best manager we've ever had. Still within a shout of the play off's. Destiny in our own hands. Been a right shite season

The thread was in reference to the 'story' in the Observer.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

If you read this board tonight Keith you will be walking out. on 23:59 - Mar 24 with 2274 viewsroccydaleian

If you read this board tonight Keith you will be walking out. on 23:46 - Mar 24 by TVOS1907

The thread was in reference to the 'story' in the Observer.

Oop's sorry. Been whooshed again then.
If you read this board tonight Keith you will be walking out. on 00:01 - Mar 25 with 2266 viewsHopwoodblue

If you read this board tonight Keith you will be walking out. on 23:11 - Mar 24 by 442Dale

Yes they were.
Of course I don't want him to leave,
Just picking up on the wake up Peter comment.
Think there would be more than just wake up Peter after tonight!

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

If you read this board tonight Keith you will be walking out. on 08:56 - Mar 25 with 1899 viewsParkinsGimp

If you read this board tonight Keith you will be walking out. on 22:58 - Mar 24 by D_Alien

Keith doesn't do derbies

But we fecking have too!!!!!!!!!!
If you read this board tonight Keith you will be walking out. on 09:03 - Mar 25 with 1863 viewsParkinsGimp

If you read this board tonight Keith you will be walking out. on 23:01 - Mar 24 by Thacks_Rabbits

Don't get why he would walk out - shocking yes and I am quick to debate stuff but despite tonight we dont want KH to leave do we? Honestly :)

Wasnt he moaning again about some comment out of the main stand last week, he really really needs to grow a pair if he wants to continue in football management. You cant please all the people all the time. Football is about opinions and everyone has a view( and its allowed) on the 11 players on the pitch or the squad in general. If he cant take criticism he shouldnt be in the job. Did David Moyes keep squealing and crying , when flying planes overhead, or Roy Hodgson at the hands of the worst supporters in the world over in merseyside. LOL
Football can be cruel and fickle, he really has nothing to complain about, Rochdale fans are the most subservient in the football league, managers can get away with murder here, look at Coleman, Eyre, Simpson and Barrow for example, it took a lot for the worm to turn against them. A few comments should bounce off the back of a professional footballer/ manager.
If you read this board tonight Keith you will be walking out. on 09:06 - Mar 25 with 1848 viewsracingmad

After SIR KEITHS comments in todays OB back page were hes again bemoaning the fan who shouted out after a vincenti mistake and threatening to leave the stadium on saturday, OH and asking the fan who pays towards his wages to be NAMED AND SHAMED . i read in todays paper he is having a go at the oldham players for showboating after last nights 3 nil loss...IN our derby game....i think hilly his losing his marbles....MAN up please...NO surprise our home gates are so poor.....
If you read this board tonight Keith you will be walking out. on 09:11 - Mar 25 with 1828 viewssweetcorn

If you read this board tonight Keith you will be walking out. on 09:06 - Mar 25 by racingmad

After SIR KEITHS comments in todays OB back page were hes again bemoaning the fan who shouted out after a vincenti mistake and threatening to leave the stadium on saturday, OH and asking the fan who pays towards his wages to be NAMED AND SHAMED . i read in todays paper he is having a go at the oldham players for showboating after last nights 3 nil loss...IN our derby game....i think hilly his losing his marbles....MAN up please...NO surprise our home gates are so poor.....

STFU.

If you read this board tonight Keith you will be walking out. on 09:42 - Mar 25 with 1752 viewsracingmad

22Quid pmsllllllllllllllllll.........
If you read this board tonight Keith you will be walking out. on 10:07 - Mar 25 with 1700 viewsNafelad

If you read this board tonight Keith you will be walking out. on 23:04 - Mar 24 by BrighouseDale

Sorry everyone, it's my fault. I was boasting about our goal difference in the WMC on Sunday afternoon.

No, it's my fault - after about 20 minutes of the match, I'd just said "the way this game is going, they'll score a goal in a minute' - and they did!!

Topcat

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024