Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Suarez. 18:45 - Jun 24 with 13581 viewslifelong

Not again, surely?
Suarez. on 14:59 - Jun 25 with 1781 viewsCygnus

Let's not forget he s also been banned for kicking,punching and hurling racist abuse.

Not a good example of a decent sportsman.
Suarez. on 19:01 - Jun 25 with 1692 viewspatchboy

all he needed was a nice drop of chianti to go with his italian.like hannibal lectar.
Suarez. on 19:07 - Jun 25 with 1682 viewsMusical_Swan

Suarez. on 14:08 - Jun 25 by DJack

As long as it is not a cook-book...

This is his third offence and he has done it in front of the world. He deserves the highest sanction that FIFA can give within their rules.

Fck 'within their rules'. I'd be making up new ones especially for him!!!

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

Suarez. on 19:30 - Jun 25 with 1655 viewscockett_jack

Suarez. on 07:44 - Jun 25 by Johnw102

Not defending LS, but talk of a ban from all football, is harsh on Liverpool, he was not playing for them, but through no fault of their own they will suffer, either by loosing him for a number of games or the reduction in his transfer value. I am sure if it was a Swansea player we would not be happy with that situation. And before anybody starts I am NOT a plastic Scouser!

Fair point but given that he has already done this while on Liverpool's books in the past doesn't make me feel sympathetic.
(No subject) (n/t) on 19:39 - Jun 25 with 1638 viewscockett_jack

Suarez. on 09:51 - Jun 25 by Neath_Jack

Same, he would need to be banned.

My point is people are acting like he's some kind of monster, like he took to the field with a machete and chased half the Italian players around the pitch. When in fact he barely broke the skin of another players shoulder. But lets see some parity in that any player found deliberately found guilty of going out to injure another player, by whatever means, gets the same punishment.

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:40 - Jun 25 with 1636 viewscockett_jack

Suarez. on 09:51 - Jun 25 by Neath_Jack

Same, he would need to be banned.

My point is people are acting like he's some kind of monster, like he took to the field with a machete and chased half the Italian players around the pitch. When in fact he barely broke the skin of another players shoulder. But lets see some parity in that any player found deliberately found guilty of going out to injure another player, by whatever means, gets the same punishment.

I take your point that biting can be less physically damaging than a reckless challenge or elbow etc but I think the general feeling is that the act of biting is more the act of an animal than a civilised human being. Completely unacceptable.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2014 19:43]
Suarez. on 13:41 - Jun 26 with 1549 viewsJackhero

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jun/25/luis-suarez-uruguay-fight-agains

How on earth can the Uruguayan FA defend these actions. Utter c nuts.

For this the whole Uruguayan team should be punished. 1st thing they should have done is condemn LS actions, suspend and fine him themselves, at least then they would be seen in a more favourable light. Unbelievable.

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

Suarez. on 13:45 - Jun 26 with 1531 viewsJackoBoostardo

This is getting ridiculous!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28023882

An independent disciplinary panel looking into Tuesday's incident failed to reach a verdict on Wednesday.

Suarez has received support from Uruguay captain Diego Lugano and the country's president, Jose Mujica, while he waits for a verdict.
Both stated that the television pictures that will form the basis of the Fifa investigation are inconclusive.

Something had better be done! Not brushed under the carpet. How the feck can this be inconclusive? And why did the original meeting fail to reach a verdict? Are they looking at the same footage as everyone else!?

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Login to get fewer ads

Suarez. on 13:47 - Jun 26 with 1520 viewsLord_Bony

Suarez. on 13:45 - Jun 26 by JackoBoostardo

An independent disciplinary panel looking into Tuesday's incident failed to reach a verdict on Wednesday.

Suarez has received support from Uruguay captain Diego Lugano and the country's president, Jose Mujica, while he waits for a verdict.
Both stated that the television pictures that will form the basis of the Fifa investigation are inconclusive.

Something had better be done! Not brushed under the carpet. How the feck can this be inconclusive? And why did the original meeting fail to reach a verdict? Are they looking at the same footage as everyone else!?

Maybe Sepp Blatter and his mates been slipped the brown envelope again?
[Post edited 26 Jun 2014 13:48]

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Suarez. on 14:54 - Jun 26 with 1448 viewsepaul

9 match ban and no competing in footie for 4v months, no doubt he'll appeal and hopefully he'll lose and get more

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Suarez. on 15:16 - Jun 26 with 1416 viewsJackoBoostardo

Suarez. on 14:54 - Jun 26 by epaul

9 match ban and no competing in footie for 4v months, no doubt he'll appeal and hopefully he'll lose and get more

not the worst outcome. But hopefully appeal panel will be much less tolerant.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Suarez. on 15:22 - Jun 26 with 1407 viewsskippyjack

Suarez. on 14:54 - Jun 26 by epaul

And put him in a room with somebody.. 'Luis you're an idol to millions of children like your own.. these children will copy and embrace.. your diving, moaning, cheating and they might even bite somebody because of your actions.. do you want to be responsible for millions of children embracing violence on the football field..(even though the children won't). now pack it in ya multi millionaire tw*t.. leave the real mental illnesses with the real people who could use your dosh to save real people's lives..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Suarez. on 15:23 - Jun 26 with 1401 viewsperchrockjack

You re assuming Suarez gives a toss about other people .

He wont ,he doesn't;he is completely shameless.

I want to punch him

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Suarez. on 15:25 - Jun 26 with 1396 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Seems fair.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Suarez. on 16:46 - Jun 26 with 1353 viewsperchrockjack

I m a fair man Dwight

Suarez. on 16:53 - Jun 26 with 1342 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Suarez. on 16:46 - Jun 26 by perchrockjack

I m a fair man Dwight

I believe you are. If everybody in the world was like you then it would be a much nicer place.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Suarez. on 16:56 - Jun 26 with 1341 viewsDarran

Suarez. on 16:53 - Jun 26 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I believe you are. If everybody in the world was like you then it would be a much nicer place.

Ok let's not go OTT is it?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Suarez. on 22:38 - Jun 26 with 1285 viewsJackoBoostardo

[Post edited 26 Jun 2014 22:53]

Suarez. on 15:40 - Jun 27 with 1224 viewssully49

Suarez. on 13:45 - Jun 26 by JackoBoostardo

O.J.Simson

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Suarez. on 17:22 - Jun 27 with 1176 viewsOldjack

Suarez. on 16:53 - Jun 26 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

yea right if everyone was like him no fuker would know what day it was, the lying kantttttt

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Suarez. on 17:24 - Jun 27 with 1173 viewsperchrockjack

But only if I like people Dwight. Then I get obnoxious .lol

Suarez. on 00:10 - Jun 28 with 1129 viewsJackoBoostardo

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28058345

Uruguay coach Oscar Tabarez to quit Fifa posts

Uruguay coach Oscar Tabarez said he will resign from two Fifa posts in protest at the "excessive severity" of Luis Suarez's ban.
Tabarez said Suarez had been made a "scapegoat" following his punishment for a third incident of biting.
The 67-year-old says he will leave his roles on Fifa's technical study group and strategic committee.

What a fekking idiot. Unless of course he's stepping down in a pre-emptive move, knowing without Suarez their team cannot progress much further in the WC.... interesting. But still an idiot!

And Suarez, being the pure sportsman that he is, is happy for everyone else to fall on their swords for him. What an assh0le!
[Post edited 28 Jun 2014 0:31]

Suarez. on 08:21 - Jun 28 with 1087 viewsfelixstowe_jack

How can it be harsh on Liverpool he is their player!

Remember all the English Clubs were banned from Europe after the Liverpool fans rioted at Heysal causing many deaths.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Suarez. on 09:50 - Jun 28 with 1077 viewsGlyn1

The Brazilians are making fun of Suarez - what a shame!

http://tinyurl.com/o9gnj2l

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024