Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Surely cannot be true 13:07 - Jan 29 with 9748 viewsDrWig

Better than Bony allegedly
http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.php?t=msg&th=382080&start=0&rid=0

The only alternative to the spectacle is the spectacle of the alternative.

Surely cannot be true on 16:32 - Jan 29 with 2136 viewsEdmundo

Can't follow the link, as CCMB site always triggers a 'Whoa, do you really want to go there' advice from Mc Affee.

Well, I kinda agree with the advice and they were right, no I don't really want to go there!

Infected to hell with all sorts of virus laden types

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Surely cannot be true on 16:33 - Jan 29 with 2135 viewsOdgaard

Surely cannot be true on 16:22 - Jan 29 by Jokeren1943

Now we are both danes.

If Swansea offered to buy Cornelius for 2,5 million pounds as a backup striker - I would say it would be a world class buy.

Cardiff did not give him a chance what so ever.

I dont think he is better than Vasquez at the moment, so i think its a risky player to buy. Would much rather have Helenius.

The injury destroyed his future at Cardiff, he had to improve his play to be good enough for the PL, but instead he regress with the injury..

But i think when Aston Villa bought Helenius at 1 £ mio punds and cardiff bought Cornelius for 8,5 mio £ it was clear that Cardiff have overrated Cornelius. ^^

for me Helenius was the player with most potential.. But only time will tell..
Surely cannot be true on 16:43 - Jan 29 with 2114 viewsLaudrup

The irony is that it could very well have been Solskjær himself who had signed Cornelius if he had the chance.

Here's the high praise Solskjær gave Cornelius just 15 months ago after FC Copenhagen had defeated Solskjær's Molde 2-1, with 1 goal scored by Cornelius. Article in Danish: http://ekstrabladet.dk/sport/fodbold/dansk_fodbold/superligaen/fc_koebenhavn/art

Google translation with a few minor corrections:

How glad Solskjaer WAS for Cornelius

- He can reach as far as he possibly want, said Ole Gunnar Solskjaer 15 months ago about Andreas Cornelius - after just one month's cooperation in Cardiff to Norwegian no longer use 'Corner'

Cardiff manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, who made more than 350 first team appearances for Manchester United, was more than thrilled by Andreas Cornelius, when the young FC Copenhagen bomber had lowered Molde in Europe League group stage in September 2012.

To Ekstra Bladet Solskjær did not hide the fact that he saw a great future star in Cornelius, according to the Norwegian he could reach Europe's absolute football top.

- He has speed. He has technique. And I think obviously he's very good in the air. He can reach as far as he possibly want, said Solskjaer, who had taken careful note of Cornelius a half year earlier, when both FC Copenhagen and Molde was at a training camp in Southern Europe.

Solskjaer thought Cornelius was so good that the young Dane even eventually could end up in a big club like Manchester United.

- It is definitely a possibility. He has the qualities to play at the top level if he continues his development.

As it happened, the two were united as Solskjaer took over the manager job in Cardiff a month ago. The Norwegian only nedded so short time to assess his Danish ex-darling and note: No good - go away.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2014 16:52]

I hate signatures

Surely cannot be true on 17:11 - Jan 29 with 2055 viewsLaudrup

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-set-sell-

I hate signatures

Surely cannot be true on 17:42 - Jan 29 with 2002 viewsLeonisGod

Surely cannot be true on 16:27 - Jan 29 by Uxbridge

From what I've seen, he's not worth 250k let alone 2.5m.

Indeed, he's no Schecter or Vazquez that's for sure.
Surely cannot be true on 17:49 - Jan 29 with 1987 viewsjandyt

Surely cannot be true on 16:22 - Jan 29 by Jokeren1943

Now we are both danes.

If Swansea offered to buy Cornelius for 2,5 million pounds as a backup striker - I would say it would be a world class buy.

Cardiff did not give him a chance what so ever.

At £45k per week, that would be anything but a good buy!

Proudly plastic since 1978! www.pbase.com/andrew_thomas

Surely cannot be true on 07:51 - Jan 30 with 1844 views1jack

45 thou a week, now wonder they are knackered. What an absolutely useless club.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024