Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hernandez 09:52 - Jan 29 with 4664 views1jack

Heard a lot of people having a right go at him last night, which is well out of order. Pablo is a confidence player, he's not 100% match fit right now and if you are not match fit you do not have the confidence to try everything. We saw a few little glimpses of what he can do last night, but I am saying now, when he is 100% match fit and hopefully gets a good run with no injuries he is going to be one hell of a player for us! he has great feet and a great technique give this guy a chance! get off his back, support him and watch him go, he will be brilliant.
Hernandez on 12:50 - Jan 29 with 1177 viewsSkipTheJack

An on-form Pablo is our best player, but an off-form Pablo always attracts the moaners in the crowd.

I don't understand why he always starts as soon as he recovers from injury, when anyone can see that it takes him a few matches to get up to speed. We should be giving him 30 min sub appearance until he's back to full fitness.
Hernandez on 12:54 - Jan 29 with 1166 viewsDewi1jack

Personally, I thought that last night was one of Pablo's better performances for us. Showed a lot of heart and desire.
Did look a bit off with his pace, but put that down to lack of game time and training. Or maybe all the injuries have taken a bit of a toll on him. Either way, he still tried last night.
That's something I haven't been able to say about him every game he's played.
Let's hope he can keep that going for the majority of games for us.He can be a very frustrating player to watch, occasionally excellent, sometimes good, often mediocre, quite often looking disinterested or giving up part way through a game.
I got slagged off for defending Andrea Orlandi and I'm expecting the same for defending Pablo "Orlandi" Hernandez

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Hernandez on 13:00 - Jan 29 with 1156 views_Kieran

Hernandez on 12:17 - Jan 29 by raynor94

Yet he set up two goalscoring opportunities for shelvey

Paul is a class act NQAT

We generally miss his guile and creativity when he isn't available.

EDIT - Hope he's at 100% for Upton Park.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2014 13:02]

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Hernandez on 13:03 - Jan 29 with 1145 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Hernandez on 12:54 - Jan 29 by Dewi1jack

Personally, I thought that last night was one of Pablo's better performances for us. Showed a lot of heart and desire.
Did look a bit off with his pace, but put that down to lack of game time and training. Or maybe all the injuries have taken a bit of a toll on him. Either way, he still tried last night.
That's something I haven't been able to say about him every game he's played.
Let's hope he can keep that going for the majority of games for us.He can be a very frustrating player to watch, occasionally excellent, sometimes good, often mediocre, quite often looking disinterested or giving up part way through a game.
I got slagged off for defending Andrea Orlandi and I'm expecting the same for defending Pablo "Orlandi" Hernandez

I must say that he won a 50/50 ball in the first half and went unopposed into the box to cross the ball. Not bad for someone coming back from injury(ies)

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Hernandez on 13:06 - Jan 29 with 1140 views_Kieran

Hernandez on 10:13 - Jan 29 by Whiterockin

The problem is our wide players get compared to Dyer.

Completely different players so any comparison between them is pointless.

DYER does not possess half the technical ability of Pablo, or even Routs. (IMO, although he's improving,) But he gets the job done, in a different way, he's also our best winger defensively (for obvious reasons) and did a great job last night ...

But who would you all rather in a crossing situation last minute of the game with time to look up and pick someone out? I'd take Pabs (Or Routs) over Nath ...

Horses for courses.

EDIT - I'm pleased we have all 3, Lamah is picking it up too.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2014 13:08]

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Hernandez on 13:07 - Jan 29 with 1140 viewsCEZ

I would start Pablo left, Dyer right, and Routeledge behind wilf. Drop JJS.

Wouldn't mind trying JDG as the more attacking of the centre three midfielders though, maybe drop JJS and play Leon and Amat/canas when fit, with JDG behind wilf. Just for a game maybe? TBH I would even try JDG wide for a half, JJS and JDG are the best crossers of the ball we have got.
Hernandez on 13:10 - Jan 29 with 1129 views_Kieran

Hernandez on 13:07 - Jan 29 by CEZ

I would start Pablo left, Dyer right, and Routeledge behind wilf. Drop JJS.

Wouldn't mind trying JDG as the more attacking of the centre three midfielders though, maybe drop JJS and play Leon and Amat/canas when fit, with JDG behind wilf. Just for a game maybe? TBH I would even try JDG wide for a half, JJS and JDG are the best crossers of the ball we have got.

Hernandez on 14:08 - Jan 29 with 1071 viewsjackanory

Personally I thought Pablo was poor last night. Didn't show enough guts and seemed to constantly be taking up a poor position to receive the ball. The number of times first half that we had no outlet on the right wing because he drifted way too far infield. Glad Nathan is back.
Login to get fewer ads

Hernandez on 14:13 - Jan 29 with 1063 viewsshingle

Pablo is pretty poor in most games he`ll give the odd good performance, but sadly we payed way to much for the guy.
Hernandez on 14:26 - Jan 29 with 1046 views_Kieran

Hernandez on 14:13 - Jan 29 by shingle

Pablo is pretty poor in most games he`ll give the odd good performance, but sadly we payed way to much for the guy.

Pablo.H can play like a minge for 89 minutes then ...

OR A KI ASSIST.

5.5 million = Bargain. Love watching him play when he's on top.

EDIT - Pablo eres una leyenda, te necesitamos en plena forma mukka
[Post edited 29 Jan 2014 14:28]

Hernandez on 14:30 - Jan 29 with 1037 views_Kieran

F*ck knows how anyone can say we paid over the odds. Look at some of the sh!te that even Fergie's bought.........

Hernandez on 14:47 - Jan 29 with 1019 viewsJJJack

Hernandez on 14:30 - Jan 29 by _Kieran

F*ck knows how anyone can say we paid over the odds. Look at some of the sh!te that even Fergie's bought.........

Some people try to make out he's never fit. He's made 18 apps this season and 54 all together in a season and a half. Comparisons with Bodde, Orlandi, Agustien are a bit empty when he's played in c. two thirds of our games. One thing he needs to do is score more goals. He's only scored 2 in his last 46 games for us! Good player though....major asset when firing.
Hernandez on 14:50 - Jan 29 with 1017 views_Kieran

Hernandez on 14:47 - Jan 29 by JJJack

Some people try to make out he's never fit. He's made 18 apps this season and 54 all together in a season and a half. Comparisons with Bodde, Orlandi, Agustien are a bit empty when he's played in c. two thirds of our games. One thing he needs to do is score more goals. He's only scored 2 in his last 46 games for us! Good player though....major asset when firing.

Comparisons with ............ Orlandi, Agustien re a bit empty cos' they're/were both crap.

[Post edited 29 Jan 2014 14:50]

Hernandez on 15:03 - Jan 29 with 1004 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Even Mackay did

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Hernandez on 15:36 - Jan 29 with 982 viewsBackHeel

I was happy with the mere fact he didn't appear to be limping when he left the pitch. He looks like one of the more likely scoring midfielders when he's on the field to me, which is always a precious c ommodity
Hernandez on 15:41 - Jan 29 with 968 views_Kieran

Hernandez on 15:36 - Jan 29 by BackHeel

I was happy with the mere fact he didn't appear to be limping when he left the pitch. He looks like one of the more likely scoring midfielders when he's on the field to me, which is always a precious c ommodity

Or an assist, or the 'pre-assist' they're important too.

His guile is second to none in our squad*. (*IMO)

Hernandez on 18:29 - Jan 29 with 924 views_Kieran

Hernandez on 14:47 - Jan 29 by JJJack

Yeah but it's worth pointing out he's very unselfish in around the box, he always looks for a team mate if it's the better option.

That goal against Chelsea the only thing he could had possibly done was slot it in the corner and that's what he did.

Hernandez on 19:00 - Jan 29 with 902 viewsdobjack2

I thought that Dyer for Hernandez was an obvious substitution that was dependant on how long we were going to give Dyer. Football is all about opinions and a group of people will rarely agree all of the time. The most important opinions are those of the manager and his coaching staff and the board.
Hernandez on 19:19 - Jan 29 with 886 viewsshingle

Hernandez on 12:50 - Jan 29 by SkipTheJack

An on-form Pablo is our best player, but an off-form Pablo always attracts the moaners in the crowd.

I don't understand why he always starts as soon as he recovers from injury, when anyone can see that it takes him a few matches to get up to speed. We should be giving him 30 min sub appearance until he's back to full fitness.

Problem is he is off form for most of the time.
Hernandez on 19:23 - Jan 29 with 877 viewsshingle

Everyone makes the mistake of paying over the odds even the likes of Fergie, no doubt he`s done it many times and so have we, Pablo is one example.
Hernandez on 19:53 - Jan 29 with 857 viewsjack_lord

Pablo is a very very good player. He did bottle a few challenges last night but did win a few. He also opened up the defence and also got into amazing positions and delivered superb balls. It was his first game back (again) but he did look good to me.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Hernandez on 20:00 - Jan 29 with 849 viewsDr_Winston

Hernandez pisses people off because despite generally being a creative and worthwhile influence you can probably count the number of occasions where we've seen him at 100% on the fingers of two hands.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Hernandez on 20:10 - Jan 29 with 831 viewsexiledclaseboy

Hernandez clearly has talent in abundance but is massively frustrating. He's had a few games for us where he looks like a genuine world beater but the bulk of the time he's an enigmatic passenger. He was mostly dog sh*t last night, for example yet still showed occasional flashes of what he can do. Enigmatic but a player I'd rather have on our books than not.

Poll: Tory leader

Hernandez on 20:19 - Jan 29 with 807 viewsDarran

Hernandez on 20:00 - Jan 29 by Dr_Winston

Hernandez pisses people off because despite generally being a creative and worthwhile influence you can probably count the number of occasions where we've seen him at 100% on the fingers of two hands.

I haven't seen that many thank f*ck.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Hernandez on 20:29 - Jan 29 with 795 viewscontroversial_jack

Hernandez on 10:07 - Jan 29 by NeathJack

It always takes Pablo 3-4 games to get back up to speed after injury. He is then usually outstanding for the following couple of games before his next injury.

I have yet to see an outstanding Pablo!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024