Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joey Thompson 18:01 - Feb 20 with 2450 viewssweetcorn

Anyone else think the lad did well when he came on? Won every header when he came on and looked fairly dangerous, for me, joey has always had the makings of a striker rather than a winger, not confident enough for a winger, but has alot of the attributes to make a good striker, GREAT in the air, fast and hardworking. Would rather see him given a chance in this role, rather than given countless opportunities to play shocking on the wing.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Joey Thompson on 10:43 - Feb 21 with 610 viewsD_Alien

I'm perfectly happy to let JC decide what he thinks of JT

He already knows what he thinks of Symes!!!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Joey Thompson on 16:04 - Feb 21 with 486 viewsDaleView

Joey Thompson on 20:33 - Feb 20 by 442Dale

Symes was playing regularly at Bournemouth before they brought in Tubbs. They collected 16 points in his last 8 games. Most of their fans seemed pretty impressed with the was he was playing.

There's little doubt he'll start tomorrow, if fit.

Speaking to a Bournemouth fan on Saturday in the bar, he opined that Symes is a very talented player when he wants to be. Echos of McCourt? But let's not pre-judge, wait and see what he can do if he sees Dale as his next Club. Personally I hope that he becomes Dale's top scorer this season.
Joey Thompson on 00:26 - Feb 22 with 417 viewspl56

Joey Thompson on 10:43 - Feb 21 by D_Alien

I'm perfectly happy to let JC decide what he thinks of JT

He already knows what he thinks of Symes!!!

A very wise judgement .

For all the conflict of opinion that Thompson seems to generate on this board , the potentially best managers have had in years - Hill and Coleman - seem to judge him as warrenting a regular place in the matchday squad . Frankly I'll take their judgement over most others who seem to post on here with pre-conceived views not based on seeing how the boy performs in training or awareness of the tactical demands placed on him on match days .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024