Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No thanks 12:58 - Feb 6 with 5617 viewsjudd

http://shop.rochdaleafc.co.uk/rafcshop/Product.aspx?ProductID=8bc005a1-b794-4571

Poll: What is it to be then?

No thanks on 13:02 - Feb 6 with 4066 viewsKenBoon

Terrible.
No thanks on 13:08 - Feb 6 with 4045 viewsLondondale

Is it me or can you not order an adult replica shirt online?
No thanks on 13:15 - Feb 6 with 4025 viewsalderleydale

So is this what Ashworth is doing at the club now FFS!!!!
No thanks on 13:25 - Feb 6 with 3986 viewsSpike

They had these in the shop last week, the white one looks dirty (got a yellow tint to it!)

and the blue one isn't much better :|
No thanks on 13:27 - Feb 6 with 3978 viewsToffeemanc

It may be just me, but I look at the picture on the front of that shirt and all I can think of is it looks a lot like our back four under Steve Eyre. Aimlessly just looking around waiting for the next insruction from the sideline !

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

No thanks on 13:58 - Feb 6 with 3889 viewsSandyman

Embarassing.
No thanks on 14:08 - Feb 6 with 3861 viewssandylaner1

wtf.

strong logic by the club once again
No thanks on 14:30 - Feb 6 with 3821 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Someon gets paid to come up with this sh ite..? Talk about not knowing your market....!!
Login to get fewer ads

No thanks on 14:42 - Feb 6 with 3794 viewsDorsetDale

No thanks on 13:58 - Feb 6 by Sandyman

Embarassing.

And that's putting it lightly!!

Tin Pot? Non-league?

The worrying thing is somebody actually gets paid to think these things up!!

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

No thanks on 15:01 - Feb 6 with 3760 viewsslapandt

Another completely O.T.T reaction by some people who need to get a life. For f*ck sake, they're some T-shirts, if you dont like them (not a fan either), keep it to yourself.

Bet half of you lot are the cretins that write into Points Of View.

Get a grip.
No thanks on 15:05 - Feb 6 with 3739 viewsdannyuk

No thanks on 15:01 - Feb 6 by slapandt

Another completely O.T.T reaction by some people who need to get a life. For f*ck sake, they're some T-shirts, if you dont like them (not a fan either), keep it to yourself.

Get a grip.

Bad day?
No thanks on 15:11 - Feb 6 with 3720 viewsslapandt

No thanks on 15:05 - Feb 6 by dannyuk

Bad day?

Quite a good day actually. i just think some people who work for RAFC must feel damned if they do, damned if they dont.
No thanks on 15:28 - Feb 6 with 3669 viewsKenBoon

No thanks on 15:01 - Feb 6 by slapandt

Get a grip.

No. It's shite. And probably in the portakabin of email writing doom. It's the sort of shite that should be made by crap merchandise street/ebay sellers, not the Official club shop. FFS they've got their own mascots to make Merch around. Make some Desmond/Dale Dragon kids stuff.
No thanks on 15:34 - Feb 6 with 3647 viewsolympicdale

I've never met anyone who found them damn meerkats funny in anyway. I'm all for new ideas in the club shop, but we need more modern stuff in there, simple blue shirt with maybe a gold crest in corner, things that you can wear outside the ground an still look casual not tacky.

*embarrassed for whoever made these up smiley*

Life is a game of fate.

No thanks on 15:37 - Feb 6 with 3638 viewsjudd

No thanks on 15:34 - Feb 6 by olympicdale

I've never met anyone who found them damn meerkats funny in anyway. I'm all for new ideas in the club shop, but we need more modern stuff in there, simple blue shirt with maybe a gold crest in corner, things that you can wear outside the ground an still look casual not tacky.

*embarrassed for whoever made these up smiley*

The Dale..
Simples

It's a huge error. A laughing stock. I don't care who sanctioned it,I really don't. Just withdraw it.

Poll: What is it to be then?

No thanks on 16:08 - Feb 6 with 3582 viewsShun

I don't think it's as bad as, say, the Keith Hill I Am Legend tee.
No thanks on 16:27 - Feb 6 with 3528 views100notout

£12.99 for a fookin T shirt and in the middle of winter with snow on the ground FFS

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

No thanks on 17:00 - Feb 6 with 3457 viewsColDale

At Spotland, we are in a very fortunate position for things like market research. Given that before any home game, we probably have something like 200 or 300 people drinking in Studds and the Dale Bar, we have our potential customer base hanging around with time on their hands. It would be very simple for the club to put together a shortlist of potential products, and then ask via a very easy poll question which ones they preferred or rate products out of ten.

Not doing something like that leaves any decisions like this down to one or two people. Sometimes they work out, sometimes they don't, but by taking advantage of the supporters' views, they can minimise the number of times that they don't work out.

It would be incredibly easy to put four potential designs for scarves (as an example) on an A5 flyer and asking fans to nominate the one they feel they are more likely to purchase. Working in such a way would give fans more ownership of what appears in the shop and you would assume make them more likely to part with their cash given the shop is stocking the sort of products people are asking for.
No thanks on 17:12 - Feb 6 with 3429 views442Dale

No thanks on 17:00 - Feb 6 by ColDale

At Spotland, we are in a very fortunate position for things like market research. Given that before any home game, we probably have something like 200 or 300 people drinking in Studds and the Dale Bar, we have our potential customer base hanging around with time on their hands. It would be very simple for the club to put together a shortlist of potential products, and then ask via a very easy poll question which ones they preferred or rate products out of ten.

Not doing something like that leaves any decisions like this down to one or two people. Sometimes they work out, sometimes they don't, but by taking advantage of the supporters' views, they can minimise the number of times that they don't work out.

It would be incredibly easy to put four potential designs for scarves (as an example) on an A5 flyer and asking fans to nominate the one they feel they are more likely to purchase. Working in such a way would give fans more ownership of what appears in the shop and you would assume make them more likely to part with their cash given the shop is stocking the sort of products people are asking for.

And all that is simple(s) and easy to achieve.

Unfortunately there seems to be a perception that constructive criticism/advice on how to do things better is a personal issue, when this isn't the case and nor should it be.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

No thanks on 17:22 - Feb 6 with 3404 viewsDale23years

No thanks on 17:12 - Feb 6 by 442Dale

And all that is simple(s) and easy to achieve.

Unfortunately there seems to be a perception that constructive criticism/advice on how to do things better is a personal issue, when this isn't the case and nor should it be.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

OMG that is a worst top ever i seem made--SIMPLE as

Come on mr chairman you really cant be happy with the commercial/market department after this.

Urbans ( who offered his services 2 to the club) gear was 100000000000000000% better than this shit

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

No thanks on 17:46 - Feb 6 with 3351 viewsolympicdale

No thanks on 17:22 - Feb 6 by Dale23years

Come on mr chairman you really cant be happy with the commercial/market department after this.

Urbans ( who offered his services 2 to the club) gear was 100000000000000000% better than this shit

it reminds me of like when you get to wembley for a playoff/cup final, and theres a vendor outside the ground flogging anything to do with the 2 teams just trying to get on the bandwaggon.

Life is a game of fate.

No thanks on 17:55 - Feb 6 with 3336 viewsDan922h

No thanks on 17:22 - Feb 6 by Dale23years

What does this have to do with the chairman? Are you implying someone should be disciplined over an error of judgment?
No thanks on 18:11 - Feb 6 with 3291 viewsDale23years

No thanks on 17:55 - Feb 6 by Dan922h

What does this have to do with the chairman? Are you implying someone should be disciplined over an error of judgment?

Dont want them disciplined want them sack a total embarrassment to the club that been going on for 2 long

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

No thanks on 18:15 - Feb 6 with 3280 viewsDan922h

No thanks on 18:11 - Feb 6 by Dale23years

Dont want them disciplined want them sack a total embarrassment to the club that been going on for 2 long

Think that might be a bit harsh. Have you never made a mistake?
No thanks on 18:30 - Feb 6 with 3250 viewsShun

No thanks on 16:27 - Feb 6 by 100notout

£12.99 for a fookin T shirt and in the middle of winter with snow on the ground FFS

What? That's a normal price for a t-shirt...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024