Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interview 09:28 - Jan 31 with 2578 viewspearlstreet1

Saw the Interview with John Coleman last night on the football show, came across really well, talked a load of sense and wants Dale to go forward. Didnt care much for the x Rochdale manager Paul Simpson.
Interview on 09:40 - Jan 31 with 2548 viewsslapandt

Thought simpson was quite complimentery of RAFC.
Interview on 10:37 - Jan 31 with 2462 viewsdingdangblue

Interview on 09:40 - Jan 31 by slapandt

Thought simpson was quite complimentery of RAFC.

Aye Simmo didnt say much really - quite subdued all show. To be fair a large chunk of the show was about Accy and Dale so it was all about Colemans views.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Interview on 12:33 - Jan 31 with 2305 viewssweetcorn

I bet the question to paul simpson, whether he'd be interested in the Accrington job sent shivers up all accy fans spines. what a bad appointment he would be for them.

As for Coleman, loved it when he spoke about us making an assault for the play-offs next season if he stay up. Also i know its off topic, but did anybody else see what jimmy bell said about us targeting 8 wins to stay up, thats 1 down 7 to go, i assume he's expecting us to pick up a few draws aswel. Feel as though there are more exciting times ahead as a rochdale fan and are trying to get back on the track that Hill had us on.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Interview on 12:54 - Jan 31 with 2242 viewsdingdangblue

Interesting interview with Dunphy too where he claims Beech was only ever a stop gap? I thought initially it was 'his job to lose' ?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Interview on 13:05 - Jan 31 with 2205 viewssweetcorn

Interview on 12:54 - Jan 31 by dingdangblue

Interesting interview with Dunphy too where he claims Beech was only ever a stop gap? I thought initially it was 'his job to lose' ?

To be honest, i think most of this season has been a clusterf**k for dunphy, he's contradicted himself a few times, the manager has said one thing, whilst other people are saying something else, the deafening silence when we suffered a monumental slump, etc. etc. I think we just have to forget what has gone now and concentrate on moving forward with liverpool's answer to mourinhou.

Interview on 13:11 - Jan 31 with 2170 viewsdingdangblue

Interview on 13:05 - Jan 31 by sweetcorn

To be honest, i think most of this season has been a clusterf**k for dunphy, he's contradicted himself a few times, the manager has said one thing, whilst other people are saying something else, the deafening silence when we suffered a monumental slump, etc. etc. I think we just have to forget what has gone now and concentrate on moving forward with liverpool's answer to mourinhou.

After Saturdays terrific performance and the immediate turn around in players attitudes Im sure Chris Dunphy would have been thinking 'why didnt I get Coleman 6 games ago' ? Lets just hope we can get enough wins in the remaining games for that not to matter.

Interview on 15:11 - Jan 31 with 2048 viewssweetcorn

Interview on 13:11 - Jan 31 by dingdangblue

After Saturdays terrific performance and the immediate turn around in players attitudes Im sure Chris Dunphy would have been thinking 'why didnt I get Coleman 6 games ago' ? Lets just hope we can get enough wins in the remaining games for that not to matter.

Agree completley. Think we should have enough about us to stay up. Our squad on paper in my opinion is good enough to pinch top half, when used with the right tactics and personal together. hopefully we will steer well clear. if we get any points from the charlton game, i'll be delighted.

Interview on 17:07 - Feb 1 with 1824 viewsfermin

Interview on 12:33 - Jan 31 by sweetcorn

I bet the question to paul simpson, whether he'd be interested in the Accrington job sent shivers up all accy fans spines. what a bad appointment he would be for them.

As for Coleman, loved it when he spoke about us making an assault for the play-offs next season if he stay up. Also i know its off topic, but did anybody else see what jimmy bell said about us targeting 8 wins to stay up, thats 1 down 7 to go, i assume he's expecting us to pick up a few draws aswel. Feel as though there are more exciting times ahead as a rochdale fan and are trying to get back on the track that Hill had us on.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Simpson now appointed manager of homeless Northwich Vics:

http://www.northwichvics.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=645:

Northwich's ground problems latest:

http://www.northwichguardian.co.uk/vics/news/9503206.STATEMENT__Thor_confirms_it
Login to get fewer ads

Interview on 20:21 - Feb 1 with 1690 viewspedrodale

Am sure the host quotes Chis Dunphy as saying the only way were going out of this division is into the championship.
Interview on 21:34 - Feb 1 with 1613 viewsslapandt

Did anyone notice simmo nearly call Eddie Howe a great looking lad towards the end of the show? He just about got away with it, haha
Interview on 21:53 - Feb 1 with 1581 viewsPhil26

I saw Paul Simpson on the show as a green eyed smirkin arrogant nobody who has contributed nothing yet has plenty to say!

FrancoDale

Interview on 21:56 - Feb 1 with 1575 viewsofficialdale

Sorry but I saw a complimentary but more so a very respectful Simmo. He had nothing but praise to hand in ours and John's way - Good luck to the man.
Interview on 21:58 - Feb 1 with 1563 viewsPhil26

He would have sat next to him!

FrancoDale

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024