Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our window 15:17 - Aug 28 with 1654 viewssaint22

Good god if we thought previous ones were bad this one has made us a look thoroughly inept and pathetic as we offer low and watch the likes of Ipswich Bournemouth and Brighton buy exactly who we need as we go for players Archer and Cornet and a keeper who makes Ross Stewart look fit
Absolutely ridiculous showing
Our window on 17:16 - Aug 28 with 1487 viewsfelly1

Got to admire your relentless positivity mush, always posting to brighten up the day of your fellow fans!
Our window on 17:33 - Aug 28 with 1459 viewsI_would

Our window on 17:16 - Aug 28 by felly1

Got to admire your relentless positivity mush, always posting to brighten up the day of your fellow fans!

Well I thought we prepared well for this season in the top flight. We built a great squad during the transfer window which stood us in good stead for the first match.

Against Newcastle we lifted our game, which we usually do against quality sides, and were unlucky to lose to a mistake by the goalkeeper whilst implementing the top playing style of tippy-tappy which is equally successful with MU and Barca. I'm sure we would have gone on to score many goals if that pure bad luck hadn't happened.

Against Forest we were tremendously unlucky to lose after a first half with us playing ultra clever by not having a shot for 38 mins hoping for the Forest team to lose the will to live where we have practiced (coached by RM) running round the sleeping opposition bodies and scoring a plethora of stylish goals to take the match.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Our window on 18:03 - Aug 28 with 1397 viewsButty101

Saint22 when did you last go to a game?

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Our window on 18:13 - Aug 28 with 1370 viewsfelly1

Our window on 17:33 - Aug 28 by I_would

Well I thought we prepared well for this season in the top flight. We built a great squad during the transfer window which stood us in good stead for the first match.

Against Newcastle we lifted our game, which we usually do against quality sides, and were unlucky to lose to a mistake by the goalkeeper whilst implementing the top playing style of tippy-tappy which is equally successful with MU and Barca. I'm sure we would have gone on to score many goals if that pure bad luck hadn't happened.

Against Forest we were tremendously unlucky to lose after a first half with us playing ultra clever by not having a shot for 38 mins hoping for the Forest team to lose the will to live where we have practiced (coached by RM) running round the sleeping opposition bodies and scoring a plethora of stylish goals to take the match.

Loving this new upbeat positive I Would...keep it up my little ray of sunshine!
Our window on 19:30 - Aug 28 with 1226 viewssaint22

Our window on 18:03 - Aug 28 by Butty101

Saint22 when did you last go to a game?

Saturday pal
Thanks for asking
Our window on 22:20 - Aug 28 with 1134 viewshedgeend61

Our window on 19:30 - Aug 28 by saint22

Saturday pal
Thanks for asking

https://tui.fansnetwork.co.uk/forum/311997/page:1

So you've thought it was a good idea posting about 10 times of your absolute dribble during the match from the stadium?

Bizarre, watch the bleeding game, you're deffo one of our top 3 Nobby's on here, not hard to guess the other two?
Our window on 22:28 - Aug 28 with 1085 viewsButty101

Our window on 22:20 - Aug 28 by hedgeend61

So you've thought it was a good idea posting about 10 times of your absolute dribble during the match from the stadium?

Bizarre, watch the bleeding game, you're deffo one of our top 3 Nobby's on here, not hard to guess the other two?

Thats what i thought Hedgeend61! I call BS

The wifi was also crap for me.
[Post edited 28 Aug 22:29]

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Our window on 07:53 - Aug 29 with 877 viewsChesham_Saint

Actually....

If we get Ramsdale, then play Oguchukwu, Fernandes and Dibling we look a lot better. If Rylan then realises the tactics he employed on Saturday were absolute shite (including always the quasi-suicidal tippy-tappy bollocks in the area) then we might stand a chance...

Is he too stubborn to do this?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Login to get fewer ads

Our window on 09:13 - Aug 29 with 780 viewssaint22

Our window on 07:53 - Aug 29 by Chesham_Saint

Actually....

If we get Ramsdale, then play Oguchukwu, Fernandes and Dibling we look a lot better. If Rylan then realises the tactics he employed on Saturday were absolute shite (including always the quasi-suicidal tippy-tappy bollocks in the area) then we might stand a chance...

Is he too stubborn to do this?

Exactly this
But will he or will he have smallbone and Stephen’s still in there
Our window on 09:14 - Aug 29 with 777 viewssaint22

Our window on 22:20 - Aug 28 by hedgeend61

Ok what are you the posting police?!
Get on with your little life and I will carry on with mine
And hope Russell sees his tactical errors and picks a better team
Our window on 21:53 - Aug 29 with 546 viewshedgeend61

Our window on 09:14 - Aug 29 by saint22

Ok what are you the posting police?!
Get on with your little life and I will carry on with mine
And hope Russell sees his tactical errors and picks a better team

Will do Nobby, that'll be life in the real world eh?

Now Nobby, can you help? I'm struggling.
You said you went to the Forest game yes?, we'll go with that for now, (just for now, though me and Butty aren't convinced).

Is that then correct you posted negative pony on a forum about 10 times, or once every 9 min from SMS whilst the game was going on? and even replied to other posts?
Simple yes or no, not asking anything difficult like the square root of 4.

If yes, wouldn't you have been better off supporting the team?, next time don't waste 40 sovs on a ticket, give the to someone that gives a monkeys.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024