Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
LFW Fantasy Football 24/25 10:09 - Aug 14 with 1223 viewselnombre

I have renewed this league for this season; existing subscribers will have rolled over, the join code for any newbies is 99haqo - all welcome.

I will again be offering the winner an AOF t-shirt of their choice (Stanley, obvs though). Or the cash.

Speaking of which, there is something of a history of winners not sticking around to collect their prize (paging Nathan Mac with Thruxton Slapstick) - as in previous years, I will donate unclaimed winnings to charity (top LR regular Steve Ryder's Brain Tumour Research fundraiser - excuse the plug - https://www.justgiving.com/page/steven-ryder-1722442958493 ).

Good luck all. Sticky for a day or two, please Clive? Thanks!
[Post edited 14 Aug 13:57]
LFW Fantasy Football 24/25 on 05:32 - Aug 18 with 520 viewsQPR_Nippon

Thanks for setting up again, el nombre. That was me that won it last season - hadn’t realized there was a prize🙂
LFW Fantasy Football 24/25 on 16:15 - Aug 18 with 424 viewselnombre

LFW Fantasy Football 24/25 on 05:32 - Aug 18 by QPR_Nippon

Thanks for setting up again, el nombre. That was me that won it last season - hadn’t realized there was a prize🙂

Great to catch you Nathan, and just in time... If you drop me a DM with details, I'll get £30 to you asap! Good luck for this season, we have had double winners before.
LFW Fantasy Football 24/25 on 20:56 - Aug 18 with 372 viewsQPR_Nippon

LFW Fantasy Football 24/25 on 16:15 - Aug 18 by elnombre

Great to catch you Nathan, and just in time... If you drop me a DM with details, I'll get £30 to you asap! Good luck for this season, we have had double winners before.

Done! Much appreciated!

Good luck to you too elnombre and also the other 250 players signed up
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024