Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brad Kelly Signs New Contract 11:25 - Jun 14 with 1782 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/62556/brad-kelly-signs-new-

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Brad Kelly Signs New Contract on 10:28 - Jul 8 with 1308 viewsDale_4_Life

Is Brad going to be our number 1 this season or will another goalkeeper be arriving soon?

This is such a vital position to get right.
Brad Kelly Signs New Contract on 10:57 - Jul 8 with 1239 viewsTVOS1907

Brad Kelly Signs New Contract on 10:28 - Jul 8 by Dale_4_Life

Is Brad going to be our number 1 this season or will another goalkeeper be arriving soon?

As posted previously, in one of his interviews last week, McNulty mentioned that Kelly would be part of the goalkeeping unit that had yet to be formed.

If you look at the training pics and footage, you'll notice the keepers haven't appeared on any of them yet.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Brad Kelly Signs New Contract on 10:59 - Jul 8 with 1238 viewsChaffRAFC

Of course he's not going to be number 1, Jim alludes to it in his interview that there's still a lot of work to do with recruitment and I'm pretty sure he mentioned the goalkeeping department.

I know Jim spoke highly of Kelly but giving the first choice goalkeeper position to someone who has played one professional game, conceding 5 goals would be bonkers I think.

I think the next natural step for BK would be to become the goalkeeper for cup competitions, which presumably he was for last season but we went out in the first round of the FA Trophy and he didn't play in the FA Cup Qualifier. To be thrown in as number one at this stage is detrimental to the team and to the player IMO.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Brad Kelly Signs New Contract on 10:59 - Jul 8 with 1235 viewssxdale

In Jim's recent interview he said that Brad is a vital part of the goalkeeping team. This makes me think that he will be 2nd choice with another keeper coming into the club. I'm hoping we sigh someone rather than get a loan in, Maulden would be a dream but I can but hope!
Brad Kelly Signs New Contract on 11:23 - Jul 8 with 1145 viewsEdindale

Is Jacob Chapman still available? I was impressed by his performances.
Brad Kelly Signs New Contract on 11:39 - Jul 8 with 1120 viewsseasidedale

Sure I read somewhere that Chapman had signed a new contract, moulden I believe was on £5k. A week at wolves
Brad Kelly Signs New Contract on 12:07 - Jul 8 with 1055 viewsNorthernDale

Yes, Chapman has signed a new contract, he may be allowed out on loan, but they rate at Huddersfield. I read that Bolton are interested in him and apparently there is a rumour that Man Utd are interested in him (I don't know if there is any substance in this). Hopefully we can get in additional players in before the weekend, including a keeper.
Brad Kelly Signs New Contract on 12:30 - Jul 8 with 993 viewsDale_4_Life

Apologies only just listened to Jim McNulty on further recruitment 24/25.

More incomings for the right person to improve the team further. Lots of conversations happening every day.

Hopeful to see more signings this week.
Login to get fewer ads

Brad Kelly Signs New Contract on 12:36 - Jul 8 with 970 viewsisitme

Brad Kelly Signs New Contract on 12:30 - Jul 8 by Dale_4_Life

Apologies only just listened to Jim McNulty on further recruitment 24/25.

More incomings for the right person to improve the team further. Lots of conversations happening every day.

Hopeful to see more signings this week.

I wouldn't be surprised if we already have a loan keeper lined up who will be available just before the season starts.
Brad Kelly Signs New Contract on 13:11 - Jul 8 with 890 viewsTVOS1907

Brad Kelly Signs New Contract on 11:39 - Jul 8 by seasidedale

Sure I read somewhere that Chapman had signed a new contract, moulden I believe was on £5k. A week at wolves

How do you know that?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Brad Kelly Signs New Contract on 13:29 - Jul 8 with 848 viewsseasidedale

Brad Kelly Signs New Contract on 13:11 - Jul 8 by TVOS1907

How do you know that?

I know it’s a website that my be a bit dodgy with info but it has been right, sport salaries.com
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024