Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eze for England! 11:34 - May 21 with 56307 viewswortonr

According to the BBC he’s in! Excellent for us but how much do we get if he starts? ( which surely will happen in a pre tournament game)
Eze for England! on 11:01 - Jun 28 with 5763 viewsdmm

Eze for England! on 09:55 - Jun 28 by TheChef

Hate to say it but I'm not sure we'll see much more of Eze in this tournament.

I've noticed he's no longer mentioned in the football media as a possible answer to England's problems.
Eze for England! on 14:02 - Jun 28 with 5539 viewsTheChef

Eze for England! on 11:01 - Jun 28 by dmm

I've noticed he's no longer mentioned in the football media as a possible answer to England's problems.

Unfortunately he didn't really do much in his sub appearance, while arguably Palmer, Gordon and Bowen have shown more when they've come on.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Eze for England! on 14:28 - Jun 28 with 5463 viewsdaveB

Eze for England! on 14:02 - Jun 28 by TheChef

Unfortunately he didn't really do much in his sub appearance, while arguably Palmer, Gordon and Bowen have shown more when they've come on.

they all showed a lot more, Eze looked a bit nervous and came on in a game where no one was playing well so he wasn't getting the ball in areas he could have any sort of impact. You never know though different games and different opponents could see him come on.
If England go mad and score early on Sunday and are 2/3 up with half an hour to go I'm sure the likes of Foden/Bellingham will be coming off for a rest and Eze is then a possibility.
Seeing how we've played so far though that seems unlikely to be that far ahead.
Eze for England! on 11:58 - Jul 22 with 4868 viewsBluce_Ree

Rumours abound that Eze on his way to City V soon to replace Bernardo Silva. From a Palace mate.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Eze for England! on 12:05 - Jul 22 with 4809 viewsEastR

Eze for England! on 11:58 - Jul 22 by Bluce_Ree

Rumours abound that Eze on his way to City V soon to replace Bernardo Silva. From a Palace mate.

Looked in the mirror this morning didn't like what I saw, never do

Destination City for KDB if to be believed

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/mancity-eberechi-eze-kevin

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Eze for England! on 12:25 - Jul 22 with 4621 viewseghamranger

Eze for England! on 12:05 - Jul 22 by EastR

Looked in the mirror this morning didn't like what I saw, never do

Destination City for KDB if to be believed

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/mancity-eberechi-eze-kevin

Why didn’t you like it?

He goes for £68 million and we get 20%…. Man City need the gap filled, can’t see him going to Spurs as Maddison is there
Eze for England! on 12:50 - Jul 22 with 4405 viewsJuzzie

Eze for England! on 12:25 - Jul 22 by eghamranger

Why didn’t you like it?

He goes for £68 million and we get 20%…. Man City need the gap filled, can’t see him going to Spurs as Maddison is there

Eze for England! on 12:51 - Jul 22 with 4393 viewsTheChef

Eze for England! on 12:25 - Jul 22 by eghamranger

Why didn’t you like it?

Yeah but did he look in the Mirror or look in the mirror?

Login to get fewer ads

Eze for England! on 15:23 - Jul 22 with 3863 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

In The Guardian as well.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/article/2024/jul/22/manchester-city-conside
Eze for England! on 15:36 - Jul 22 with 3769 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Eze for England! on 15:23 - Jul 22 by Wilkinswatercarrier

In The Guardian as well.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/article/2024/jul/22/manchester-city-conside

I bet when the day of judgment comes, we'll finally learn that Nourry was pulling the strings on this!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Eze for England! on 08:25 - Jul 23 with 3073 viewsdmm

Guardiola wants KDB to stay: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/c3gw3x9e35xo
Eze for England! on 09:49 - Jul 23 with 2749 viewsDWQPR

Eze for England! on 08:25 - Jul 23 by dmm

Guardiola wants KDB to stay: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/c3gw3x9e35xo

Interesting times for Citeh. Guardiola is in the last year of his contract and has indicated that he will be off at the end of next season. According to reports they have been offered £100million for KDB who is also in the last year of his contract. Does the board override a soon departing manager to grab the £100million and buy a much younger player for £68million and in addition to this help with the PSR or do they bend to Guardiola?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Eze for England! on 10:09 - Jul 23 with 2630 viewsTheChef

Eze for England! on 09:49 - Jul 23 by DWQPR

Interesting times for Citeh. Guardiola is in the last year of his contract and has indicated that he will be off at the end of next season. According to reports they have been offered £100million for KDB who is also in the last year of his contract. Does the board override a soon departing manager to grab the £100million and buy a much younger player for £68million and in addition to this help with the PSR or do they bend to Guardiola?

To be honest, I can't say I'm too concerned about any of that.

Eze for England! on 10:11 - Jul 23 with 2615 viewsLandshark

£100 million for KDB? At his age you take that, surely?
Eze for England! on 11:22 - Jul 23 with 2288 viewsMedwayR

Eze for England! on 10:11 - Jul 23 by Landshark

At his age and with his recent injury record, yeah absolutely you take that.

Poll: Who’s better?

Eze for England! on 11:30 - Jul 23 with 2241 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Eze for England! on 10:11 - Jul 23 by Landshark

Nourry would get £110m!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Eze for England! on 11:41 - Jul 23 with 2159 viewsStanisgod

This is where we find out that some office junior forgot to type in the sell on clause into contract

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Eze for England! on 13:07 - Jul 23 with 1867 viewsJuzzie

Apparently his missus wants 'an exotic adventure'. I'm sure it'll be warmer & dryer than Manchester but other footballers' partners in Saudi Arabia have already revealed the difficulties they have faced there.

It's also reported that "if he could earn a living that sets up his children, and potentially their children for life, why should he not take that option?"

PMSFL - what, £425,000 a WEEK here is not enough? He's probably netted £60m+ at City. He could retire today and his kids will already be set for life, multiple times over.

[Post edited 23 Jul 13:08]
Eze for England! on 13:13 - Jul 23 with 1808 viewskensalriser

Eze for England! on 13:07 - Jul 23 by Juzzie

Apparently his missus wants 'an exotic adventure'. I'm sure it'll be warmer & dryer than Manchester but other footballers' partners in Saudi Arabia have already revealed the difficulties they have faced there.

It's also reported that "if he could earn a living that sets up his children, and potentially their children for life, why should he not take that option?"

PMSFL - what, £425,000 a WEEK here is not enough? He's probably netted £60m+ at City. He could retire today and his kids will already be set for life, multiple times over.

The avarice is unfathomable.

It does remind me what a friend of mine said to me about a relationship she had with a PL/Champ footballer - that pro footballers live in a parallel universe that's very regimented and detached from the outside world.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Eze for England! on 14:13 - Jul 23 with 1601 viewskernowhoop

Eze for England! on 13:07 - Jul 23 by Juzzie

What would you do with that money?
He may want to... and more.
Eze for England! on 15:26 - Jul 23 with 1452 viewsJuzzie

Eze for England! on 14:13 - Jul 23 by kernowhoop

What would you do with that money?
He may want to... and more.

Point being the article implied that he has to go to Saudi Arabia to secure his kid's and grand-kids future.

£50-60m not enough already to do that?

[Post edited 23 Jul 15:29]
Eze for England! on 17:42 - Jul 23 with 1198 viewsnumptydumpty

Eze for England! on 15:26 - Jul 23 by Juzzie

Point being the article implied that he has to go to Saudi Arabia to secure his kid's and grand-kids future.

£50-60m not enough already to do that?

[Post edited 23 Jul 15:29]

If Eze goes, and we get around £15 million

Do we spend a great percentage or seen as we have done a lot of business already, do we keep it within.

It's a hell of a lot of money for a club like ours.

Personally myself I would give £4 million to Marty extra over four years.

And get him to sign a release clause if any other club comes calling.

Still have loads left over

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Eze for England! on 17:56 - Jul 23 with 1124 viewslightwaterhoop

Eze for England! on 17:42 - Jul 23 by numptydumpty

If Eze goes, and we get around £15 million

Do we spend a great percentage or seen as we have done a lot of business already, do we keep it within.

It's a hell of a lot of money for a club like ours.

Personally myself I would give £4 million to Marty extra over four years.

And get him to sign a release clause if any other club comes calling.

Still have loads left over

Don't forget we lose about 20 million pounds a year.The owners might want any Eze money to cover their losses you could hardly blame them.
Eze for England! on 18:13 - Jul 23 with 1025 viewsnumptydumpty

Eze for England! on 17:56 - Jul 23 by lightwaterhoop

Don't forget we lose about 20 million pounds a year.The owners might want any Eze money to cover their losses you could hardly blame them.

Of we lost £20 million a year we would be violating FFP

£39 MIillion over three years is the maximum

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Eze for England! on 18:25 - Jul 23 with 965 viewsQPR_Jim

Eze for England! on 18:13 - Jul 23 by numptydumpty

Of we lost £20 million a year we would be violating FFP

£39 MIillion over three years is the maximum

We make losses outside of FFP items as well.

I think FFP means we need to spend it same year as we get it ideally. No good using it next year and then having a season when the Eze money drops off and the expensive year stays on.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024