Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've seen enough 15:26 - Oct 7 with 11658 viewsHooping_Mad

Tried to be patient, tried to understand the limited resources but I can't take it any more. He has to go.

Sorry.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

I've seen enough on 21:16 - Oct 7 with 1587 viewsPhilmyRs

I've seen enough on 20:49 - Oct 7 by paulparker

For all those who backed Les, Hoos the board etc this is on you , Ainsworth is the poor sap who has picked up the sh1tty stick , this isn’t on him , it’s 12 years of miss management of QPR

This isn’t on him…?! Fair enough that others are to blame too, agree with you, but come on? He’s been poor, really poor. Anyone else you’d have called for them to be sacked long ago. Dealt a crap hand, 100% agree, but he’s not taken that crap hand and shown any ability to manage and get us punching above our weight. He’s been so out his depth I’ve felt sorry for him. We’ve set records for the worst home record, We’ve set records for so few goals scored. Blackburn have more points at our home ground than us this year. He may have been your choice for manager so you don’t want to concede appointing him was a mistake, but it was, he’s been terrible. But I don’t blame him, most knew it would end up this way. I blame the people involved in appointing him.
I've seen enough on 21:26 - Oct 7 with 1510 viewsmart_Goblin

I've seen enough on 21:16 - Oct 7 by PhilmyRs

This isn’t on him…?! Fair enough that others are to blame too, agree with you, but come on? He’s been poor, really poor. Anyone else you’d have called for them to be sacked long ago. Dealt a crap hand, 100% agree, but he’s not taken that crap hand and shown any ability to manage and get us punching above our weight. He’s been so out his depth I’ve felt sorry for him. We’ve set records for the worst home record, We’ve set records for so few goals scored. Blackburn have more points at our home ground than us this year. He may have been your choice for manager so you don’t want to concede appointing him was a mistake, but it was, he’s been terrible. But I don’t blame him, most knew it would end up this way. I blame the people involved in appointing him.

The post you are commenting on is the most ridiculous post of the evening .
Now it’s the fans that are to blame according to him?

Everyone is culpable …including Ainsworth…and at this moment especially Ainsworth.
I dint want him gone on a personal level …but he is now drowning …out of his depth
I've seen enough on 21:34 - Oct 7 with 1434 viewsBklynRanger

I have to say that post match has pissed me off quite a lot. Never heard such nonsense.
I've seen enough on 21:48 - Oct 7 with 1333 viewsRsinWales

I've seen enough on 19:57 - Oct 7 by kernowhoop

I agree about the goal threat (lack of) but surely, if this squad were deployed differently, we could put that right?

I really hope you are right.

My concern is that it began falling apart under Beale, continued crumbling under Critchley, and has only shown a green shoot here and there with Gareth (a guy I could not want to succeed more than I do). We have quite a few players we hoped would come good over time and it hasn't really been happening.

I think we have problems at every level (Board, management and playing staff), and I am not sure this is a rescuable situation.

I say all of this as someone who really wants it to work out. I'd much rather be celebrating than revelling in misery!
[Post edited 7 Oct 2023 21:48]
I've seen enough on 23:06 - Oct 7 with 1178 viewsBenny_the_Ball

I've seen enough on 17:38 - Oct 7 by Nov77

Mind-blowingly bad statistics that simply can't be ignored. I like the guy, and wanted it to work but it hasn't so it's time for him to go.
I've seen enough on 23:09 - Oct 7 with 1166 viewsstainrods_elbow

I've seen enough on 21:48 - Oct 7 by RsinWales

I really hope you are right.

My concern is that it began falling apart under Beale, continued crumbling under Critchley, and has only shown a green shoot here and there with Gareth (a guy I could not want to succeed more than I do). We have quite a few players we hoped would come good over time and it hasn't really been happening.

I think we have problems at every level (Board, management and playing staff), and I am not sure this is a rescuable situation.

I say all of this as someone who really wants it to work out. I'd much rather be celebrating than revelling in misery!
[Post edited 7 Oct 2023 21:48]

See my post elsewhere. It began falling apart under Warburton, from early 2022. Those who with their heads out of their arses recognise this. We've been a bad pantomime for nearly two years now.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2023 23:11]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

I've seen enough on 20:01 - Oct 8 with 801 viewsRsinWales

I've seen enough on 23:09 - Oct 7 by stainrods_elbow

See my post elsewhere. It began falling apart under Warburton, from early 2022. Those who with their heads out of their arses recognise this. We've been a bad pantomime for nearly two years now.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2023 23:11]

Hadn't included that in my thoughts as there was a significant turnover in players post Warburton, but you are right, the downward slide began two years ago : (
I've seen enough on 20:11 - Oct 8 with 757 viewslave16

Right I've seen enough gonna buy the new version of championship manager and see if I can do better

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Login to get fewer ads

I've seen enough on 20:29 - Oct 8 with 703 viewsSnipper

As shìte as QPR are at home this season, they do have at least one win.

They’ve bloody well beaten me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024