Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shropshire was worse than Nottinghamshire. 01:02 - Aug 13 with 1687 viewsFY4MIKEH

We were absolutely outplayed by a league2 side. It was embarrassing and I have to wonder why I spend hard earned cash following this lot the length and breadth of the country.
Koko and Riga need to sort the job out, and quickly.
Not fit for purpose.
Shropshire was worse than Nottinghamshire. on 07:14 - Aug 13 with 1652 viewspooljimbo

Agree Mike. Wasn't expecting much from last night but that was worse than I feared, a lot worse.

Saddle up boys and girls we're in for a very long season.

Support was excellent by the way.

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Shropshire was worse than Nottinghamshire. on 08:45 - Aug 13 with 1608 viewsHappy_Satsuma

Shropshire was worse than Nottinghamshire. on 07:14 - Aug 13 by pooljimbo

Agree Mike. Wasn't expecting much from last night but that was worse than I feared, a lot worse.

Saddle up boys and girls we're in for a very long season.

Support was excellent by the way.

Thanks Mike - the problem was we were getting 'excited' by names that we knew nothing about - now we've seen them - and we're worried!

Poll: Riga - Stay or Go

Shropshire was worse than Nottinghamshire. on 10:51 - Aug 13 with 1570 viewsFY4MIKEH

Shropshire was worse than Nottinghamshire. on 08:45 - Aug 13 by Happy_Satsuma

Thanks Mike - the problem was we were getting 'excited' by names that we knew nothing about - now we've seen them - and we're worried!

Very worried satsuma.
Shropshire was worse than Nottinghamshire. on 11:59 - Aug 13 with 1550 viewsalberttatlock

no yer all wrong,there was thread on here last week that talked about promotion,even baz the really intelligent one said 'why not'.

that was poor last night and already oyston(spit) has lowered expectations so much that 99%of us would happily accept staying up as success

'envy of the league' - idiot

Shropshire was worse than Nottinghamshire. on 20:33 - Aug 13 with 1488 views1953Original

Shropshire was worse than Nottinghamshire. on 11:59 - Aug 13 by alberttatlock

no yer all wrong,there was thread on here last week that talked about promotion,even baz the really intelligent one said 'why not'.

that was poor last night and already oyston(spit) has lowered expectations so much that 99%of us would happily accept staying up as success

Wonder if Koko will be there on Saturday with his tin hat on!!

Poll: League One Play Off Winners?

Shropshire was worse than Nottinghamshire. on 22:13 - Aug 13 with 1458 viewsBloodtangerine

Shropshire was worse than Nottinghamshire. on 20:33 - Aug 13 by 1953Original

Wonder if Koko will be there on Saturday with his tin hat on!!

Mike, agree lad...what a waste if all our time traipsing down there for that chite...what time did you get home?

Voice of the two scarfers..UTMP

Shropshire was worse than Nottinghamshire. on 09:19 - Aug 14 with 1424 viewsDon_K_Lasher

Shropshire was worse than Nottinghamshire. on 22:13 - Aug 13 by Bloodtangerine

Mike, agree lad...what a waste if all our time traipsing down there for that chite...what time did you get home?

I was expecting much, much more.

An improvement from Saturday agaisnt L2 side should have been presented,wegot tje opposite.

Preston a City you're having a laugh! Preston a City you're having a laugh!

Shropshire was worse than Nottinghamshire. on 15:41 - Aug 14 with 1395 viewsFY4MIKEH

Shropshire was worse than Nottinghamshire. on 22:13 - Aug 13 by Bloodtangerine

Got home at 12.15am Blood.
Login to get fewer ads

Shropshire was worse than Nottinghamshire. on 17:40 - Aug 14 with 1381 viewsWizaard

We're still in preseason mode. Give it a month to let them bed in then judge them. Until then they're always going to struggle.
Shropshire was worse than Nottinghamshire. on 19:40 - Aug 14 with 1360 viewsbig_bloomers

Shropshire was worse than Nottinghamshire. on 17:40 - Aug 14 by Wizaard

We're still in preseason mode. Give it a month to let them bed in then judge them. Until then they're always going to struggle.

Problem is Wizz it is unacceptable that a second tier professional football club should be in this position. I have managed pub teams in the past who have been in a better position that we are and we used to make the players pay and the supporters watch for free!!

Poll: Protesting or Not Protesting - Official Poll

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024