Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Favorite car 09:49 - Feb 22 with 7073 viewsPercy

What's your favorite car?
Favorite car on 10:00 - Feb 22 with 2968 viewssupahoopsa

My old 1980 Green & Gold Opel Manta "B" Berlinetta SR

I'll have to try and find a picture

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

Favorite car on 10:03 - Feb 22 with 2963 viewsTonto

I love my mini cooper...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Favorite car on 10:05 - Feb 22 with 2959 viewsPommyhoop

I'm a strictly a 'car is a box what gets me from A to B man' .Never understood petrol heads and I think Ive seen Top Gear once.(Jamiroquae was quite good actually)
Saying that I love my Nissan Patrol..It does exactly what it says on the tin..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Favorite car on 10:39 - Feb 22 with 2908 viewsDiscodroid

Favorite car on 10:05 - Feb 22 by Pommyhoop

I'm a strictly a 'car is a box what gets me from A to B man' .Never understood petrol heads and I think Ive seen Top Gear once.(Jamiroquae was quite good actually)
Saying that I love my Nissan Patrol..It does exactly what it says on the tin..

M favourite from the early nineties..loved 'em.. had a g reg .went like shit off a shovel...wish i kept it. renault 5gt turbo

always wanted one of these, s
still do, lancia monte carlo paul raymond/jason king style

me and the mrs are considering getting a kia soul..seem ok??

[Post edited 22 Feb 2014 10:53]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Favorite car on 10:50 - Feb 22 with 2902 viewsPommyhoop

Favorite car on 10:39 - Feb 22 by Discodroid

M favourite from the early nineties..loved 'em.. had a g reg .went like shit off a shovel...wish i kept it. renault 5gt turbo

I had a little stint working for Budget back in my yoot..My main job ( well I made sure it was::f'ck that valleting cleaning sh!te) was getting the cars that were delivered with less than a full tank of petrol( most of em) and driving them down to the local Shell to fill em up.. XR31's man .and even them Xr2's .they could shift.They even had a couple of 'exec' cars including 1 Porche. But the best laugh was the Orion Ghias( automatic) .We used to go down the high street ,turn the ignition off ,pump the accelerator a couple of times then turn the ignition back on .It used to make a blowback what sounded like a shotgun going off.Grannies and single Mums diving everywhere..

Favorite car on 10:52 - Feb 22 with 2896 viewsBlackCrowe

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Favorite car on 10:53 - Feb 22 with 2888 viewsDiscodroid

Favorite car on 10:52 - Feb 22 by BlackCrowe

look at that! utter class.

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Favorite car on 11:13 - Feb 22 with 2861 viewshoopstilidie

Favourite I'd love to own, E Type.

Favourite I've had, Capri 2.8i, for all the wrong reasons, I was lucky to survive the thing, I invented drifting I think!

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Login to get fewer ads

Favorite car on 11:24 - Feb 22 with 2838 viewsTacticalR

Percy's car. And don't get me started on Percy's kitchen.

Air hostess clique

Favorite car on 11:27 - Feb 22 with 2844 viewsconnell10

None i dont drive , i own a pushbike! so i really cant understand petrol-heads!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Favorite car on 11:39 - Feb 22 with 2825 viewsPommyhoop

Favorite car on 11:27 - Feb 22 by connell10

None i dont drive , i own a pushbike! so i really cant understand petrol-heads!

Mate I was so not a petrol head .When we were kids we used to play 'Slugbug' .Whenever you saw a VW beetle you shout slugbug and punch your mate in the arm. Now if you 'f@ck up and call slugbug on a Morris Minor your mate can whack you twice in the arm..
My arm more claret and blue than Bobby More's shirt..

Favorite car on 11:45 - Feb 22 with 2813 viewsDiscodroid

Favorite car on 11:13 - Feb 22 by hoopstilidie

Favourite I'd love to own, E Type.

Favourite I've had, Capri 2.8i, for all the wrong reasons, I was lucky to survive the thing, I invented drifting I think!

had one of those capris too mate. yellow with a black vinyl roof....classy..it was the eighties though!!

Favorite car on 11:53 - Feb 22 with 2803 viewshoopstilidie

Favorite car on 11:45 - Feb 22 by Discodroid

had one of those capris too mate. yellow with a black vinyl roof....classy..it was the eighties though!!

My mate had a MK1 in yellow with black vinyl roof! A thing of curious beauty. The car, not my mate.

Favorite car on 11:58 - Feb 22 with 2797 viewscyprusmel

Jaguar E type roadster or Jaguar 420G
Favorite car on 12:02 - Feb 22 with 2782 viewsPommyhoop

My Old man had one of the best cars on the estate. Bright yellow Cortina mark 3. He used to do mini cabbing when the building work dried up. My Mum was the controller for the mini cab firm and ended up buying into it . The old man was top driver(obviously Mum was giving him the best jobs) Paddy Singh was his nickname.

Favorite car on 12:09 - Feb 22 with 2764 viewsbosh67

Eagle Speedster E Type

SLS Merc

My personal favourite, an old red Skoda Ocktavia. I already have one of these in my collection!!
[Post edited 22 Feb 2014 12:10]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Favorite car on 12:19 - Feb 22 with 2752 viewsINFIRMARY

I run the Kia Soul Shaker as a second car , excellent car , no issues at all in 3 years ownership , loads of extras for nothing and a solid drive both town and motorway

Poll: F@ck OFF Arry Now

Favorite car on 12:27 - Feb 22 with 2735 viewshoopstilidie

Favorite car on 12:19 - Feb 22 by INFIRMARY

I run the Kia Soul Shaker as a second car , excellent car , no issues at all in 3 years ownership , loads of extras for nothing and a solid drive both town and motorway

Decent enough motor for what it is. I question the sanity of whoever named it though, the Ki Asoul.

Favorite car on 12:33 - Feb 22 with 2726 viewspeejaybee

Favorite car on 10:39 - Feb 22 by Discodroid

I have a KIA Soul,Good little motor,If you are considering getting one wait for a little while as New Model due soon.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Favorite car on 12:37 - Feb 22 with 2719 viewsPommyhoop

Best car for puffing with Indian gangsters. BMW 3 series .Powder blue with big boomarang thingy and blacked out windows.
Mental days...

Favorite car on 12:41 - Feb 22 with 2714 viewsbosh67

She always gets it on the back seat!!!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Favorite car on 12:45 - Feb 22 with 2697 viewsDiscodroid

Favorite car on 11:53 - Feb 22 by hoopstilidie

My mate had a MK1 in yellow with black vinyl roof! A thing of curious beauty. The car, not my mate.

hehehe.think had a mullet as well hoops, and a 30 waist!.

Favorite car on 12:50 - Feb 22 with 2689 viewshoopstilidie

Favorite car on 12:45 - Feb 22 by Discodroid

hehehe.think had a mullet as well hoops, and a 30 waist!.

I was like Aldi's version of Adam Ant in those days.

Favorite car on 13:05 - Feb 22 with 2672 viewsDiscodroid

Favorite car on 12:41 - Feb 22 by bosh67

She always gets it on the back seat!!!

hahahahahaha

you soundrel bosh67. anyone would think tht like me tour in efexor/cittilopram mate!

Favorite car on 13:05 - Feb 22 with 2670 viewsDiscodroid

thanks for the kia reviews chaps, duly noted.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024