Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well Pleased With Draw.. 16:36 - Dec 8 with 11703 viewsdale1968

Lets make sure we fill every seat even if we give them a bigger allocation than normal.

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

Well Pleased With Draw.. on 20:34 - Dec 15 with 1579 viewsnordenblue

Well Pleased With Draw.. on 20:04 - Dec 15 by Don_Waccoe

The guy posting the vids has obviously embarrassed himself.

As a Leeds fan I am looking forward to the game. Our 3472 allocation will sell out in no time, and hopefully the tie will generate decent revenue for your club- and deservedly so.

Keith Thrill has a decent record against Leeds.. I quite like the guy.

The problem that will arise is Leeds fans infiltrating the home ends.. Like it or not there is a large Rochdale /Littleborough Leeds following, who will obtain home end tickets without issue- same can be said for out of town Leeds fans.. on the bright side , more revenue...

The F.A. cup is what it is.. a platform for smaller clubs to achieve unexpected results with the bonus of a financial windfall... so we might win :-).. Don't forget that a postman from Histon knocked us out one year.

Hopefully your Youth Element who mobilise in the Royds Arms / Woolpack , will remain at home :-)

Rochdale as a town- The demise of the place over the last 10 years is sad to see.. you have to contend with negative press surrounding, drug dealers, groomers, the failing town centre economy as well as the total demise of the night economy. You have the Falinge estate which has again received negative press coverage.

You then have Preston NE fans get deliberately run over outside the train station..

I admire your loyalty to the club, and wish you every success.

Do you not mean Port Vale when you say Preston?
Well Pleased With Draw.. on 20:45 - Dec 15 with 1558 viewsDon_Waccoe

Well Pleased With Draw.. on 20:34 - Dec 15 by nordenblue

Do you not mean Port Vale when you say Preston?

Yes I did apologies... ( Port Vale )

- and I know it was nothing to do with Rochdale fans.. just more ( unnecessary ) negative press.
Well Pleased With Draw.. on 21:39 - Dec 15 with 1505 viewsTalkingSutty

As a Leeds fan I am looking forward to the game. Our 3472 allocation will sell out in no time, and hopefully the tie will generate decent revenue for your club- and deservedly so.

The problem that will arise is Leeds fans infiltrating the home ends.. Like it or not there is a large Rochdale /Littleborough Leeds following, who will obtain home end tickets without issue- same can be said for out of town Leeds fans.. on the bright side , more revenue...

The F.A. cup is what it is.. a platform for smaller clubs to achieve unexpected results with the bonus of a financial windfall... so we might win :-).. Don't forget that a postman from Histon knocked us out one year.

Hopefully your Youth Element who mobilise in the Royds Arms / Woolpack , will remain at home :-)

Rochdale as a town- The demise of the place over the last 10 years is sad to see.. you have to contend with negative press surrounding, drug dealers, groomers, the failing town centre economy as well as the total demise of the night economy. You have the Falinge estate which has again received negative press coverage.

You then have Preston NE fans get deliberately run over outside the train station..

I would imagine it will be the Leeds fans who infiltrate the home stands who will have the problems not the other way around (heavily outnumbered), wouldn't you agree?

Jesus, you make it sound like Leeds fans are some sort of super human athletes capable of taking on the world when in reality most of them are just overweight middle aged gobsh*tes like a lot of football fans.

Just buy your tickets and enjoy the game, any type of scaremongering doesn't wash its all old hat and doesn't impress anybody.
Well Pleased With Draw.. on 21:48 - Dec 15 with 1488 viewsDon_Waccoe

Well Pleased With Draw.. on 21:39 - Dec 15 by TalkingSutty

I would imagine it will be the Leeds fans who infiltrate the home stands who will have the problems not the other way around (heavily outnumbered), wouldn't you agree?

Jesus, you make it sound like Leeds fans are some sort of super human athletes capable of taking on the world when in reality most of them are just overweight middle aged gobsh*tes like a lot of football fans.

Just buy your tickets and enjoy the game, any type of scaremongering doesn't wash its all old hat and doesn't impress anybody.

Of course it would be foolish for them to buy tickets in the home end..

I struggle to see how you came to the conclusion, re me portraying Leeds fans as "super human" athletes- the problems associated with incursions are obvious.

No scaremongering intended.. the majority of away games I have been to this season, have seen foolhardy Leeds fans being outed in the home ends, and receive the usual removal presents from home fans.

I am looking forward to the game. good luck.
Well Pleased With Draw.. on 21:55 - Dec 15 with 1477 viewsTVOS1907

Well Pleased With Draw.. on 21:48 - Dec 15 by Don_Waccoe

Of course it would be foolish for them to buy tickets in the home end..

I struggle to see how you came to the conclusion, re me portraying Leeds fans as "super human" athletes- the problems associated with incursions are obvious.

No scaremongering intended.. the majority of away games I have been to this season, have seen foolhardy Leeds fans being outed in the home ends, and receive the usual removal presents from home fans.

I am looking forward to the game. good luck.

TalkingSutty will be driving through Leeds tomorrow in a big yellow bus with TalkingSutty Tours emblazoned on the side.

If you want to alert some of your super human athletes to this, I'm sure he'd love to meet them.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Well Pleased With Draw.. on 22:10 - Dec 15 with 1436 viewsmacro

My gate prediction for the game 8234
Well Pleased With Draw.. on 22:20 - Dec 15 with 1425 viewsR17ALE

It was Port Vale, not PNE.

Royds Arms/Woolpack? Where are they? (Dale fans I do know!) Why would a Leeds fan pluck out the two un-remostest nearby pubs to Spotland?

Google earth has a lot to answer to!

But, you're right about the town. It's like Harehills on whizz! Or lower Roundhay. In comparision, according to the 4 Yorkshiremen, Pudsey is "Paradise," even "Luxury"!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Well Pleased With Draw.. on 23:05 - Dec 15 with 1386 viewsTVOS1907

Well Pleased With Draw.. on 22:20 - Dec 15 by R17ALE

It was Port Vale, not PNE.

Royds Arms/Woolpack? Where are they? (Dale fans I do know!) Why would a Leeds fan pluck out the two un-remostest nearby pubs to Spotland?

Google earth has a lot to answer to!

But, you're right about the town. It's like Harehills on whizz! Or lower Roundhay. In comparision, according to the 4 Yorkshiremen, Pudsey is "Paradise," even "Luxury"!

That clip's already been on tonight!

Maybe he's one of the Leeds fans from this area that he's warning us about.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

Well Pleased With Draw.. on 05:45 - Dec 16 with 1342 viewsTalkingSutty

Well Pleased With Draw.. on 21:55 - Dec 15 by TVOS1907

TalkingSutty will be driving through Leeds tomorrow in a big yellow bus with TalkingSutty Tours emblazoned on the side.

If you want to alert some of your super human athletes to this, I'm sure he'd love to meet them.

Trust me, we dont get any super human athletes on my bus. In fact anybody under about 80 years old is a rarity. If i had a pound for every John Charles story i would be a rich man.

In all fairness there are a lot of good folk in Leeds,even around Hare Hills.
Well Pleased With Draw.. on 09:38 - Dec 17 with 1169 viewsZac_Leeds_LS6

Hi Chaps..

New to site being a Leeds fan, looking forward to a good `proper` 3rd round cup game.. not read all the thread so excuse any duplication in my comment! I am a little surprised that this game was not selected for live TV game, as would have thought you guys having home advantage would give it a definite potential `upset` and I use that word purely on the basis of the 2 division gap and not any delusion of grandeur on my part..

Not sure what the TV payout for live cup games would be, but to me the TV companies have devalued the 3rd round a little with their selection of games, yes can see Tottenham v Arsenal is the tie of the round and should be on, but the others I disagree with really, we are constantly being told of the 3rd round being the ones every fan looks forward to (sat round the tv / radio etc.. waiting for draw).

So to pretty much ignore this game, which I know I have bias in, but also Macclesfield v Sheff W and Grimsby v Hudds.. is poor form, and I guess TV companies are now going for more high profile games (which probably is part due to advertising they get also). shame really.

Anyway onto the game, we are somehow 6th, but in my honest opinion need 3 quality additions in January to be a genuine play off hope, (possible automatic given the closeness of top half of our league). So I would hope we have enough to get through.. and looking at your results, enough to see it could be a good battle.. top half of your league even more close than ours..

regarding support, hope the club makes as much money as possible.. as stated our away support is up there, but that doesn't make any difference on the pitch at the minute, as we are better at home than away..

see you guys on in a few week. regards.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024