Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
have fun in the championship 17:11 - Jul 29 with 5206 viewsasmithcfc

See you in another 15 years.
have fun in the championship on 17:12 - Jul 29 with 3536 viewswittle

bet your glad to see the back of us,we took enough points off you.
have fun in the championship on 17:16 - Jul 29 with 3480 viewskingsburyR

one of my favourite prem moments.

Juan Mata asking to be substituted at ours.... Injury: Scared to take a corner!!!

LOL

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

have fun in the championship on 17:16 - Jul 29 with 3477 viewsloftboy

Who were you supporting when you were shit, or are you one of the 40000 disguised as 7000 for a home league game against Cardiff?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

have fun in the championship on 17:18 - Jul 29 with 3453 viewsdaveB

Thanks for the 7 points, was worth the two years to see your faces when you lost to us twice
have fun in the championship on 17:20 - Jul 29 with 3428 viewsDieByYourSide

Oh my God! They care about us! I feel so vindicated

Poll: And it's hi ho

have fun in the championship on 17:24 - Jul 29 with 3389 viewsCheshireR

"You can't beat the Rs - You can't beat the Rs -Champions of Europe -You can't beat the Rs"

In fact you couldn't even score against us - you pack of mugs.
have fun in the championship on 17:25 - Jul 29 with 3385 viewsasmithcfc

All fun and games. will never get the atmosphere, hostility and hatred of the 1-0 loss at your place ever again anywhere. shame not enough of you came to see shaun wright phillips in his one golden career moment, after the liverpool spanking who would of expected that?
have fun in the championship on 17:26 - Jul 29 with 3372 viewswittle

have fun in the championship on 17:25 - Jul 29 by asmithcfc

All fun and games. will never get the atmosphere, hostility and hatred of the 1-0 loss at your place ever again anywhere. shame not enough of you came to see shaun wright phillips in his one golden career moment, after the liverpool spanking who would of expected that?

how is half term going.
Login to get fewer ads

have fun in the championship on 17:36 - Jul 29 with 3293 viewsQPR_John

I think you mean "who would HAVE expected that"
have fun in the championship on 17:36 - Jul 29 with 3290 viewswombat

Half term strikes again , I was at the bridge when SWP mis hit his shot and it was very nice indeed thanks now tootle off to the paddling pool dear boy uncle jimmy s got something for you to play with

Poll: which is your favouite foot

have fun in the championship on 17:39 - Jul 29 with 3259 viewsasmithcfc

have fun in the championship on 17:36 - Jul 29 by wombat

Half term strikes again , I was at the bridge when SWP mis hit his shot and it was very nice indeed thanks now tootle off to the paddling pool dear boy uncle jimmy s got something for you to play with

paddling pool? ill be dead by the time you guys comeback up. cfc is the place to be. your star striker came over here and look what happened to him
have fun in the championship on 17:44 - Jul 29 with 3211 viewswittle

have fun in the championship on 17:39 - Jul 29 by asmithcfc

paddling pool? ill be dead by the time you guys comeback up. cfc is the place to be. your star striker came over here and look what happened to him

are you that chinky bird from the headhunters thread.
have fun in the championship on 17:54 - Jul 29 with 3149 viewsgordanoR

Maybe in 15 years time you'll no longer be a bellend, I doubt it though.
have fun in the championship on 18:00 - Jul 29 with 3115 viewsQPRDave

Ain't you supposed to be canoeing or playing rounders or something your parents paid a lot of money for you to go to fat camp sebastian
have fun in the championship on 18:02 - Jul 29 with 3100 viewsted_hendrix

Not enough of you came?

We were there and we had the craic, stone cold highlight of the season, I wished you could have seen your faces at the end, no singing and happy clappy sponge hand thingy's that night eh?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

have fun in the championship on 18:03 - Jul 29 with 3095 viewswombat

Ohh sorry is the paddling pool a little cold for you , now run along uncle jimmy and uncle stuart have a bog supprise you know you'll like

And one thing

Pi$$ off bellend

have fun in the championship on 18:10 - Jul 29 with 3056 viewsAlbRanger

I like this one. Can we keep it, please?

Promise to walk it at least twice a day and train it to do all sorts of tricks.
have fun in the championship on 18:15 - Jul 29 with 3015 viewsdodge_stoke_r

have fun in the championship on 17:24 - Jul 29 by CheshireR

"You can't beat the Rs - You can't beat the Rs -Champions of Europe -You can't beat the Rs"

In fact you couldn't even score against us - you pack of mugs.

Errrrrrrrrrr shhhhhhhhhhh thay actualy put 6 past us !
have fun in the championship on 18:18 - Jul 29 with 2993 viewswombat

have fun in the championship on 18:15 - Jul 29 by dodge_stoke_r

We don't count that one shussshhhh

have fun in the championship on 18:26 - Jul 29 with 2941 viewsessextaxiboy

Mr Chelsea the rascist slipping and twisting his knee at LR was another champagne moment for me.
have fun in the championship on 18:26 - Jul 29 with 2941 viewsqprewan

To be fair I dont think I've ever seen Loftus Rd so hostile either, It was so funny watching Mata take a cple of corners and then refuse to take any more, and then watch the chelsea players lose it completely. Wish I'd known about the reception committe for the team coach. What with AVB telling everyone that the west london derby was Fulham and all that.
have fun in the championship on 18:58 - Jul 29 with 2788 viewsCheshireR

have fun in the championship on 18:15 - Jul 29 by dodge_stoke_r

Now that was a bad day out - but they had not mugged the Bavarian muppets at that point.
As Champions they failed to beat us or score against us.
have fun in the championship on 19:10 - Jul 29 with 2728 viewsgordanoR

Every cloud....
have fun in the championship on 19:20 - Jul 29 with 2689 viewsHollowayRanger

aw bless he's gone must be bed time!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

have fun in the championship on 19:24 - Jul 29 with 1714 viewsGloucs_R

I'm actually looking forward to the Championship, so thank you very much.

Poll: Are we staying up?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024