Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So.... Bosingwa? 15:01 - Mar 4 with 2473 viewsWestbourneR

Where we at with him now then? I know there was a strong feeling he should never play for us again last time this topic was mentioned.

Don't like the guy but I do reluctantly feel he is our best right back. Onouha is a powerful defender but hopeless going forward. We need wins and Bosingwa is comfortable on the ball.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

So.... Bosingwa? on 15:05 - Mar 4 with 1986 viewshoopstilidie

Fabio's better than him IMO

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

So.... Bosingwa? on 15:09 - Mar 4 with 1957 viewsdaveB

bottled another tackle which lead to a goal, does it every week, he's still playing well within himself.
So.... Bosingwa? on 15:09 - Mar 4 with 1953 viewsadhoc_qpr

I'd much rather see Fabio, but if Redknapp wants fullbacks to get forward and off width the mono browed one is better then Onouha.
So.... Bosingwa? on 15:10 - Mar 4 with 1950 viewsspencer

Fabio...........Traore

or

Onouha .........Fabio

or

My Mum ......Traore/fabio/Onuoha

He has been better, but i still think he is sh.t I thought he was sh.t at Chelsea and thought he was sh.t when he joined us....Everyone throws their dummies out and pro footballers up and down country do it all the time- so i am not taking into account his recent off field probelms

He is comfotable on the ball, when there is no one near him...he is fast, but appears un willing to take on last defender.He cannot tackle....This is just my opinion.
So.... Bosingwa? on 15:27 - Mar 4 with 1912 viewssimmo

I am still hoping he gets hit by a bus.

He's a prick.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

So.... Bosingwa? on 15:49 - Mar 4 with 1839 viewspomanjou

He's not my favoursite person but now is a good time for a bit of pramatism. If Harry thinks he's right to play in certain circumstances, then so be it.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

So.... Bosingwa? on 15:49 - Mar 4 with 1838 viewsTacticalR

Looks like we might have to wait a while for the 'Bosingwa is Bloody Amazing' thread

Air hostess clique

So.... Bosingwa? on 15:55 - Mar 4 with 1818 viewssmegma

So.... Bosingwa? on 15:49 - Mar 4 by TacticalR

Looks like we might have to wait a while for the 'Bosingwa is Bloody Amazing' thread

That'll never happen. BNot his biggest fan before or after the Fulham-gate bowlox, but if hes in the team I want him to do well.

Then get shot in the summer.
Login to get fewer ads

So.... Bosingwa? on 15:56 - Mar 4 with 1816 viewsfakekerby

Thought he played very well against Southampton personally. I think all of our full backs are much of the same ability, another of our failings to build a good squad. Nobody stands out from the rest which is why HR seems unsure of who to pick each game.
So.... Bosingwa? on 15:56 - Mar 4 with 1814 viewsTW_R

So.... Bosingwa? on 15:49 - Mar 4 by TacticalR

I don't think Fabio has done a lot wrong, but I suspect that he'll be going back to Utd at the end of the season, whereas we're stuck with Bosingwa for the duration, so playing Bosingwa is probably the right option. I don't think there's too much in it between the 2.
So.... Bosingwa? on 16:06 - Mar 4 with 1794 viewssimmo

So.... Bosingwa? on 15:56 - Mar 4 by fakekerby

Thought he played very well against Southampton personally. I think all of our full backs are much of the same ability, another of our failings to build a good squad. Nobody stands out from the rest which is why HR seems unsure of who to pick each game.

Imagine how good he would play if he actually gave a shit....

Thats the thing, he has twice the talent of a lot of players but does just about what he has to and sometimes slightly less than that. We are in a WAR, a relegation battle that requires soldiers to put everything on the line and bust a gut for every inch. That is the epitome of every team we have ever had that has meant anything to me and he is the absolute antithesis of that.

I dont boo my own players and I will always support the team first and foremost but I would be happy to never see him play for us again.

So.... Bosingwa? on 16:07 - Mar 4 with 1782 viewsspencer

So.... Bosingwa? on 15:56 - Mar 4 by TW_R

I don't think Fabio has done a lot wrong, but I suspect that he'll be going back to Utd at the end of the season, whereas we're stuck with Bosingwa for the duration, so playing Bosingwa is probably the right option. I don't think there's too much in it between the 2.

Agree and disagree..if you get my drift...

Thing is...we have included Fabio in the 25 man squad...so...we play him...if we think he is our best player in that position.

Next season( IMO- planning) is not part of any ones thinking.

I am not an expert - i have no managerial experiencein the premier league....and i agree, that in our last two games...there has been an improvement.But in my opinion, we have better options and Boswinga is sh.t.
So.... Bosingwa? on 16:24 - Mar 4 with 1752 viewsWestbourneR

I haven't full established yet whether Fabio is a better RB or LB - keep forgetting...

But if he is a LB then Fabio and Boswinga are our best two full backs imo.

So.... Bosingwa? on 16:29 - Mar 4 with 1735 viewsHunterhoop

Fabio at LB and Onouha at RB, for me.

The thing about Bosinwa is that ultimately, as a person, he's a c*nt.

It's just difficult to get past that.
So.... Bosingwa? on 16:29 - Mar 4 with 1733 viewsQPunkR

Thought Boswanker was actually pretty good on the whole on Sat. However, he still should never wear the Hoops again for stropping off home instead of sitting on the bench.
Apart from anything else, Fabio's better than him defensively and going forward, and Onuoha is more solid and was on good form before being dropped

QPR - "shit but local"

So.... Bosingwa? on 17:21 - Mar 4 with 1668 viewsgazza1

Thankfully it dont matter what you lot think.....Boswinga will play on Saturday against Sunderland and that will be the case while he is playing well and he has done for the past two matches. I presume you didnt notice his class and composure late in the game on Saturday when we were leading 2 - 1 with 5 minutes or so to play & he kept the ball instead of a 50 yarder back to the opposition.

What he did was wrong (& I am sure he knows that too) but that is history now and we all need to move on.
So.... Bosingwa? on 17:43 - Mar 4 with 1640 viewssimmo

So.... Bosingwa? on 16:29 - Mar 4 by Hunterhoop

Fabio at LB and Onouha at RB, for me.

The thing about Bosinwa is that ultimately, as a person, he's a c*nt.

It's just difficult to get past that.

THIS.

So.... Bosingwa? on 18:16 - Mar 4 with 1610 viewsWestbourneR

Gonna stick it out there - I agree with gazza!

So.... Bosingwa? (n/t) on 18:27 - Mar 4 with 1598 viewsWestbourneR

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

So.... Bosingwa? on 09:15 - Mar 5 with 1427 viewsqprmick

Be interesting to see what he does if he ends up on the bench or is substituted.

Qprmick

So.... Bosingwa? on 11:31 - Mar 5 with 1353 viewsspencer

So.... Bosingwa? on 17:21 - Mar 4 by gazza1

Thankfully it dont matter what you lot think.....Boswinga will play on Saturday against Sunderland and that will be the case while he is playing well and he has done for the past two matches. I presume you didnt notice his class and composure late in the game on Saturday when we were leading 2 - 1 with 5 minutes or so to play & he kept the ball instead of a 50 yarder back to the opposition.

What he did was wrong (& I am sure he knows that too) but that is history now and we all need to move on.

You are right, thankfully it has f..k all do do with us what we think.I'm pleased you noted his class in the Southampton game.For me, and i apologise for only being a person who travels to home matches, but from what i have seen of him at Loftus Road, he has been poor both as a class defender and an attacking force.

What did he do wrong? Could be playing on the minds of other players, we don't know...what happens to moral if once again he has a bad game , gets subbed and throws another tantrum....so history with this sort of a player can come back to haunt you.

One point, the fact that he played well at Southampton...is that maybe because the away fans don;'t tend to groan and moan so much as the home fans.

I am a home fan - but sometimes i get really annoyed at some of the useless and stupid comments/chants made by us.The recent one about Anton Ferdinand at the Man Utd game towards Rio....Sometimes our fans make my blood boil...and could that be why certain players(not just QPR) play better away from home?

That said...i hope Boswinga has a great game this saturday and gets plent y of support from the home crowd.

PS...I still think he is poor and should be behind Onouha and even Fabio....but like you said...WTF do we know ?
So.... Bosingwa? on 11:40 - Mar 5 with 1333 viewsQPunkR

What we do know is what we see with our own eyes on matchday.
Like I said, he actually played reasonably well on Sat, but most of his performances have been unadulterated Sheidt, peppered with ducking out of challenges and disappearing completely, and that's when he has been bothered to join in with the game.
If Rosie 47 keeps picking him then obviously I hope he plays well, just so we don't have to carry an extra passenger ('cos we're already continually doing that with Granero). That being said, I'd rather he never play for us again, being a cúnt of the highest order as he is. We should have some standards, we've got other players who can play (better) in his position

QPR - "shit but local"

So.... Bosingwa? on 12:53 - Mar 5 with 1285 viewsStanisgod

My Chelsea supporting mate ( I know, I know ), was doing cartwheels when they got rid of him. Said he'll look good for 3 games then revert to the total s*ite he really is, always a weak link when he played but had Terry to come across to cover his f*ck ups.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

So.... Bosingwa? on 13:13 - Mar 5 with 1241 viewsingeminate

Boswinga/Fabio tough one, I think probably Fabio is a better player, against that I am drawn towards keeping the same back four as we had against Southampton for consistency.

I don’t like him because he’s massively overpaid and he a) hasn’t been very good for us and b) threw a stupid tantrum when benched giving the impression he thinks he’s too good for QPR.

And then he’s ex-Chelsea.

But having said all that if he plays we’ve got to think bigger picture, we’re in enough trouble as it is without terrorising one of our full backs at home. Not suggesting he gets the magic hat song, but anyone who boos him against Sunderland isn’t really doing QPR any favours.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

So.... Bosingwa? on 13:18 - Mar 5 with 1230 viewsRangersw12

The bloke is scum and will never get my support
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024