Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
remy??? any confirmation 15:41 - Feb 6 with 4088 viewsthemodfather

of the injury, officially?
i have seen threads of "out for the season" and " 3 months"
i have seen nothing on the offy and wonder to sources..sorry if this starts another thread but he is the new messiah, and we've known a few!
remy??? any confirmation on 08:37 - Feb 7 with 934 viewswombat

remy??? any confirmation on 07:53 - Feb 7 by CiderwithRsie

Either way the club should learn a lesson here - we are facing 3 months with no cover in the striker role because we let Cisse go on loan at a time we knew that everyone else was unavailable or not up to the job. For a club with a squad this big that's pretty shambolic

its the way we do it , you must be one of these jolly come lately fans who have joined us since we joined the prem

Poll: which is your favouite foot

remy??? any confirmation on 09:38 - Feb 7 with 875 viewsMelakaRanger

remy??? any confirmation on 08:37 - Feb 7 by wombat

its the way we do it , you must be one of these jolly come lately fans who have joined us since we joined the prem

According to Page 3: Sorry, The Sun!

QPR’s fears that Loic Remy would miss two months with a groin injury have eased.

Scans showed only minimal damage and the new £8million striker could face Manchester United on February 23.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4782627/Jose-Bosingwa-could-
remy??? any confirmation on 09:57 - Feb 7 with 845 viewsessextaxiboy

remy??? any confirmation on 07:53 - Feb 7 by CiderwithRsie

Either way the club should learn a lesson here - we are facing 3 months with no cover in the striker role because we let Cisse go on loan at a time we knew that everyone else was unavailable or not up to the job. For a club with a squad this big that's pretty shambolic

Ita only what all of.us.have been.saying ..when we bought Remy we.expected to.have DJ.back.as well ...he can grab us vital goals.from the bench ..if he is.on it .
remy??? any confirmation on 15:29 - Feb 7 with 757 viewsW7Ranger

remy??? any confirmation on 09:57 - Feb 7 by essextaxiboy

Ita only what all of.us.have been.saying ..when we bought Remy we.expected to.have DJ.back.as well ...he can grab us vital goals.from the bench ..if he is.on it .

is . your . full . stop . button . stuck?....

remy??? any confirmation on 15:35 - Feb 7 with 730 viewsessextaxiboy

remy??? any confirmation on 15:29 - Feb 7 by W7Ranger

is . your . full . stop . button . stuck?....

Standing in Terminal 3 on my phone with no specs ,sorry
remy??? any confirmation on 16:19 - Feb 7 with 687 viewsW7Ranger

remy??? any confirmation on 15:35 - Feb 7 by essextaxiboy

That's . o. k. !!!
remy??? any confirmation on 16:20 - Feb 7 with 686 viewsW7Ranger

remy??? any confirmation on 15:35 - Feb 7 by essextaxiboy

Hang on, why you standing on your phone??????????
remy??? any confirmation on 17:09 - Feb 7 with 639 viewsCiderwithRsie

remy??? any confirmation on 08:37 - Feb 7 by wombat

That would be great, wouldn't it, to start following QPR because you're a glory hunter!

I once asked a [then] colleague who came from Paddington why he wasn't a QPR fan. He said his brothers were but he wasn't because his brothers all had something he recognised in me: "an irresistible attraction to lost causes"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024