Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
and our captain.... 16:22 - Jul 9 with 2714 viewsJoolzz

should be who?....

Just watched the Park press unveiling,and he came across with bundles of humility.Unbelievable signing imo,can play across midfield,and will only be a good influence in dressing room.If he was given armband i wouldnt complain.Personally would love Ale' to be given it,but coming back from the injury he has had, never quite sure how long it will take to rediscover hes previous form.Only other ever-present is Anton,who i think would would also be a good call...anyone know how these things are decided?...purely down to manager or do players have a say?
and our captain.... on 17:22 - Jul 9 with 2607 viewsQPR1506

Judging by our last captain it is very hard to fathom out who makes the decision!!

In Redknapp We Trust !

and our captain.... on 17:25 - Jul 9 with 2591 viewsDylanP

Its the managers call.

Park seems like a reasonable possibility. Especially when you look at the side and the fact that those players that most would consider possible captains may not even be in the team week-in week-out.

Hill -- unlikely to be playing every game
Mackie -- most likely a super sub
Barton -- no chance, out for 12 games, will have to fight for a spot once he returns
Adel -- Talented but not really captain material.
Zamora -- possible, but with AJ and possible Defoe signing may not even be in team (amazing thought)
Anton -- possible, but needs to focus on his game, doesnt need the distraction
Faurlin -- may not be back in time for start of season, very young to be captain
Diakite -- hell no
Cisse -- not until hell freezes over
Green -- could be but I am not a fan of captain goalies. They are too far from action

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

and our captain.... on 18:04 - Jul 9 with 2536 viewsJoolzz

and our captain.... on 17:22 - Jul 9 by QPR1506

Judging by our last captain it is very hard to fathom out who makes the decision!!

Tell me about it!....as much as i respect Warnock for what he did for us,making Barton captain was such a bad call.Am assuming he made him captain hoping it would help him be more responsible.All he did was critisize our best player and bring shame on us all.
and our captain.... on 21:11 - Jul 9 with 2416 viewsSpiritofGregory

Don't thnk we've signed him yet. Wouldn't surprise me if we signed Christopher Samba and handed him the armband.
and our captain.... on 21:15 - Jul 9 with 2408 viewsBazWoT

Park football for captain!

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

and our captain.... on 22:12 - Jul 9 with 2325 viewsgrant1956

and our captain.... on 21:15 - Jul 9 by BazWoT

Park football for captain!

I do wonder if we have a captain in the team

How about we retire the arm band and list our captain as MACCA
and our captain.... on 22:21 - Jul 9 with 2282 viewsTW_R

and our captain.... on 17:25 - Jul 9 by DylanP

Its the managers call.

Park seems like a reasonable possibility. Especially when you look at the side and the fact that those players that most would consider possible captains may not even be in the team week-in week-out.

Hill -- unlikely to be playing every game
Mackie -- most likely a super sub
Barton -- no chance, out for 12 games, will have to fight for a spot once he returns
Adel -- Talented but not really captain material.
Zamora -- possible, but with AJ and possible Defoe signing may not even be in team (amazing thought)
Anton -- possible, but needs to focus on his game, doesnt need the distraction
Faurlin -- may not be back in time for start of season, very young to be captain
Diakite -- hell no
Cisse -- not until hell freezes over
Green -- could be but I am not a fan of captain goalies. They are too far from action

"Green -- could be but I am not a fan of captain goalies. They are too far from action"

Well, to be fair, it didn't seem to effect Spain and Italy too much. Both had captain goalies.
and our captain.... on 22:36 - Jul 9 with 2233 viewsHollowayRanger

ink it will be admiral nelson

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Login to get fewer ads

and our captain.... on 22:52 - Jul 9 with 2207 viewsstowmarketrange

Maybe Green should be captain for away games only, as the keeper seems to be very involved in the action then.
and our captain.... on 23:28 - Jul 9 with 2164 viewsRed_Ranger

It will be Green unless it's a new signing IMHO.
and our captain.... on 23:32 - Jul 9 with 2156 viewsmichael67

and our captain.... on 22:52 - Jul 9 by stowmarketrange

Maybe Green should be captain for away games only, as the keeper seems to be very involved in the action then.

Don't you think that is negative thinking for the next season?

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

and our captain.... on 23:56 - Jul 9 with 2129 viewsRangersAreBack

Going by what we have at the moment for me it has to be Nelson. He captained his previous clubs and his country. He has the experience, the know-how, the trust of the manager, the respect of his peers and the intelligence (that Ferdinand lacks) to do the job.
and our captain.... on 00:21 - Jul 10 with 2110 viewsHollowayRanger

and our captain.... on 23:56 - Jul 9 by RangersAreBack

Going by what we have at the moment for me it has to be Nelson. He captained his previous clubs and his country. He has the experience, the know-how, the trust of the manager, the respect of his peers and the intelligence (that Ferdinand lacks) to do the job.

thats what i just said

but in two words!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

and our captain.... on 05:52 - Jul 10 with 2046 viewshoopstilidie

John Terry in a surprise transfer

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

and our captain.... on 08:57 - Jul 10 with 1967 viewsMKQPR

For me its Nelsen with Park as Vice Captain
and our captain.... on 10:30 - Jul 10 with 1924 views00calben

Personally I'd have Clint Hill both in the team and wearing the armband over Ryan Nelsen.

But I think it will/should be Park as skipper with Green and vice-skipper. That way the armband won't be tossed around in the way it has been over the last few years (wasn't that long ago that Leigertwood was Club captain)
and our captain.... on 11:02 - Jul 10 with 1892 viewsTW_R

"QPR boss Mark Hughes is considering handing new signing Park Ji-Sung the captaincy after he signed from Manchester United.

The South Korean international has signed a two-year deal at Loftus Road for an undisclosed fee, ending a seven-year association with United.

Joey Barton was stripped of the captaincy after being sent off against Manchester City on the final day of last season, the latest in a long line of misdemeanours.

He was banned for 12 matches and fined six weeks' wages for elbowing Carlos Tivez, then kicking out at Sergio Aguero before appearing to aim a headbutt at Vincent Kompany.

"Ji will come into my thinking in terms of a new captain for the club," Hughes said. "I'll have to see who steps up and who is a natural fit for it. I'm sure people will want the role and to show me they are the right for it and that includes Ji.

"But we've got other guys as well with experience, Djibril Cisse is a Champions League winner so we have good characters in the dressing room who could take on the mantle."
and our captain.... on 11:04 - Jul 10 with 1889 viewssimmo

"I'll have to see who steps up and who is a natural fit for it. I'm sure people will want the role and to show me they are the right for it"

This is exactly how it should be

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

and our captain.... on 11:28 - Jul 10 with 1865 viewsolderR

It depends on what you want from your captain.
In these times of wanting a global image do you want a "lead them into battle" type of captain who may bring off field baggage (John Terry), or do you want someone who will represent the club well in the media/public eye.
I don't think we have anyone who fills both roles.
A multi-lingual player may be useful (Cisse, Park, Ale) but Cisse is the only one who doesn't have me thinking "what did he say", but would his appearance be what the club would want.
So from the guys likely to play regularly, and given we have no natural leader type among them on the pitch, I would pick Onuoha as the one I would like to be the public face of QPR.
and our captain.... on 11:35 - Jul 10 with 1856 viewsTacticalR

But how many games is Park going to play? As mentioned in the comments after Clive's article on Park, he only played 15 Premiership games last year. If he's captain it would have to be on a jobshare basis.
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/fb_news.php?storyid=1744

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024