Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John Terry goes on trial this Monday 02:39 - Jul 8 with 51377 viewsDylanP

Terry's trial to start on Monday. Yet another thing to look forward to, Sadly, apparently the maximum he can get is a small fine. However, the humiliation will be a laugh.

Football fans found guilty of racism can be banned from going to football grounds for a while. Wouldn't it be funny if Terry received a football ground ban!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2170238/John-Terry-trial-Anton

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 20:58 - Jul 10 with 1606 viewsted_hendrix

I must be in the minority, I'm fed up with the whole goddam fcking thing.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 21:04 - Jul 10 with 1596 viewsloftboy

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 20:58 - Jul 10 by ted_hendrix

Yes it seems to of dragged on forever, should never of gone to court then the FA could of slapped him with a 12 game ban and anton wouldn't of had his mind else where for half a season.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 21:18 - Jul 10 with 1567 viewsLancsBushRs

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 21:04 - Jul 10 by loftboy

Yes it seems to of dragged on forever, should never of gone to court then the FA could of slapped him with a 12 game ban and anton wouldn't of had his mind else where for half a season.

I just don't get the use of the word 'of' in this. Any of them...

*Doesn't make sense/grammar/spelling police alert*
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 21:20 - Jul 10 with 1555 viewsBillionR

Meanwhile in court, JT's legal beagles lay down their case:

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 21:53 - Jul 10 with 1516 viewsloftboy

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 21:18 - Jul 10 by LancsBushRs

I just don't get the use of the word 'of' in this. Any of them...

*Doesn't make sense/grammar/spelling police alert*

Sorry, should HAVE noticed. It's been 29 years since my Cse English exam!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 21:53 - Jul 10 with 1514 viewsnadera78

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 18:08 - Jul 10 by Speediesdouble

Hunter they have looked at stacks of footage from many sources and it's still not clear, why do you think the attempt was made to throw out the case this morning (it was never going to happen)

Ferdinand has been proven to be inconsistent in his statements whist Terry has been consistent, at that point who do you believe ? Terry cooperated with authorities from day 1 Ferdinand was elusive and as mentioned inconsistent.

I'm repeating myself but the two lip readers did not agree on what they saw but both agreed that it was not an exact science and that the context could not be identified.

Don't forge t the magistrate has to satisfy himself that there is no reasonable doubt, I would suggest at this point he has plenty, as much as you would like to think he hasn't.

Terry has not been consistent at all. His first press release after the incident was "I would never say anything like that'. His second statement was "I didn't say it in that context".

And he's got form for this remember, when he got sent off in the Champions League he swore blind he hadn't done anything, and then when he was shown the footage he said "oh, sorry, I lost my temper".

He also keeps saying he's never been called a racist before, but we all know Ledley King did just that.
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 22:00 - Jul 10 with 1494 viewsgueRRilla

This cartoon will be in tomorrow's Independent sports section.
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 22:11 - Jul 10 with 1471 viewsingeminate

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 19:57 - Jul 10 by michael67

Speedie, I've tried looking at the clip again, and what you think he said doesn't seem to marry up the clip.

Have a look.

Not watched this for ages, the way he says it, facial expression etc, just so blatantly guilty as sin. Gut feel is will prob get off though.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Login to get fewer ads

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 22:18 - Jul 10 with 1460 viewscarrotcrunch_R

I'm with you mate the fa should have sorted it str8 away 5game ban and a apology would have been sufficent enough and then it would have been forgotten about by now . This way is stupid and is blown all out of proportion IMO.
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 23:24 - Jul 10 with 1388 viewsstansleftfoot

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 19:48 - Jul 10 by 18StoneOfHoop

Egham,this is the mystery within the drama that intrigues me.

I assume that because of possible death or violence threats this off duty police officer (ODPO) and crucial instigator of the whole affair will have his identity protected. (If that's not the case what a sensation if he was called as a witness.)

But if he was at LR and heard something why would he do the unprofessional act of leaking or releasing what he heard & saw to another party who then stuck it on YouTube instead of going straight to his superiors? Or did he do that and the busies then checked the Sky tv company footage? When precisely after the match ..7-8pm?.. did Anton's girlfriend show him the footage? How does this all connect up?

I was at LR @ 10am today finally paying for my ST when I met a mate of little Vic Stevenson's of LSA fame who was of a chatty ITK sort of nature.At that time not knowing of the off-duty copper I asked him who had made the complaint and he said it was 2 women who were with kids who heard it.That could be all utter gossipy BS,of course,but I still want to know why it all came to light and why the ODPO didn't keep it all under wraps.
So here I am; Baffled and Confused of Askew Road.

Can anyone come up with a feasible convincing thesis as to an outline of events from 6pm on the 23rd of October?

That's what heard, confused of Hartington Road....many moons ago! First Story Wives with Kids and then much more recently the Sleeping Policeman!
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 23:27 - Jul 10 with 1381 viewsSpaghetti_Hoops

You are certainly not alone Ted.
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 23:48 - Jul 10 with 1363 viewseastside_r

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-327954/Speedie-new-racism-row.
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 01:32 - Jul 11 with 1339 viewsCanadaRanger

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 19:43 - Jul 10 by TheBlob

You can see gravity.

... but you have to be a prized Boson to create it... (allegedly)

:)
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 01:45 - Jul 11 with 1330 viewsQPR1882

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 23:48 - Jul 10 by eastside_r

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-327954/Speedie-new-racism-row.

8 Years ago.
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 02:14 - Jul 11 with 1324 views18StoneOfHoop

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 01:45 - Jul 11 by QPR1882

8 Years ago.

So what if that's 8 years ago,1882?

The original David Speedie was a horrible horrible man far more of a died-in-the-wool real racist as opposed to a stupid plum who can say the odd racist thing such as JT.
Why would our constant unbidden visitor with over 200 posts to his (dis)credit make that Sweaty reprobate a part of his User name if he's not trying to tell us someut?
What I do admire about sweaty spit's_double though is he keeps very calm in the face of provocative personal abuse and never gives it back - ironic,hey?

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 02:36 - Jul 11 with 2013 viewsstowmarketrange

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 22:11 - Jul 10 by ingeminate

Not watched this for ages, the way he says it, facial expression etc, just so blatantly guilty as sin. Gut feel is will prob get off though.

I watched it again yesterday from about the 80th minute,and you could see Terry was losing the plot.He was getting more and more frustrated at how things were panning out.
The two of them were tussling in the box,and Foy blows for a free-kick to us and thats when the verbals started.If Anton had heard him making those comments,there is no way he would have wanted to shake hands at the final whistle.
As has been said before,he is not on trial for being a racist.He is accused of making racist comments,which in my opinion,he clearly does.
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 07:07 - Jul 11 with 1974 viewsfinney

How thick did Terry sound in the interview with the woman from the FA anyone with half a loaf can tell from that he is banged to rights.
He will still get off with it.
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 10:34 - Jul 11 with 1881 viewsderbyhoop

Afterthe prosecution case was concluded the defence barristers asked for the case to be thrown out. Then JT got in the witness box and the evidence for the prosecution gets better. What a numpty!

Point of order - BBC teletext said the allegation had been made by Anton. It wasn't, it came from elsewhere and was taken to court by the Met Police and the CPS.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 10:45 - Jul 11 with 1847 viewsAntti_Heinola

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 10:34 - Jul 11 by derbyhoop

Afterthe prosecution case was concluded the defence barristers asked for the case to be thrown out. Then JT got in the witness box and the evidence for the prosecution gets better. What a numpty!

Point of order - BBC teletext said the allegation had been made by Anton. It wasn't, it came from elsewhere and was taken to court by the Met Police and the CPS.

Prosecutor is really turning the screw now - and IMO he has got it bang on what Terry said - it makes total sense and really fits the pictures. Plus they have non broadcast footage...

Matt Dickinson ‏@DickinsonTimes
Prosecutor to Terry:"you used 'black' as a feature to pick on him just like some people are fat, some are ugly"

6m Matt Dickinson ‏@DickinsonTimes
Terry: "you can't tell me what i have heard". Prosecutor: "yes, but you can tell us what you said"

8m Matt Dickinson ‏@DickinsonTimes
Penny tells Terry he "lost it" because Ferdinand was "humiliating you in public"

9m Matt Dickinson ‏@DickinsonTimes
Prosecutor to Terry: "you said 'yeah, yeah, and yours, you FBC, you f'king knobhead". Accuses Terry of "convoluted flannel"

12m Matt Dickinson ‏@DickinsonTimes
Terry being asked if he said 'and yours' before FBC in reply to Ferdinand insulting him re Bridge issue

15m Matt Dickinson ‏@DickinsonTimes
Court being shown unbroadcast tv footage. Prosecutor telling Terry that he said more in exchange than he claims

21m Matt Dickinson ‏@DickinsonTimes
Prosecutor: "anton's words were 'a black **nt?" Terry : "yes". "So why did you reply "f'king black **nt?" why add the 'f'?"

Bare bones.

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 11:36 - Jul 11 with 1731 viewsTW_R

Is this case going to hold the record for the most swear words used in 5 days!
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 11:38 - Jul 11 with 1710 viewsQPunkR

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 11:36 - Jul 11 by TW_R

Is this case going to hold the record for the most swear words used in 5 days!

F*ck yes

QPR - "shit but local"

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 11:41 - Jul 11 with 1697 viewsTW_R

Pros: "why would AF lie to get you convicted?" Terry says he does not know

Pros: "Mr Ferdinand is running a huge risk, isn't he? A false allegation against you... He risks looking stupid in the long run?"

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 11:51 - Jul 11 with 1660 viewsdaveB

Ashley Coles just turned up to appear for the defence.

Loving Terry claiming he always stays clam in big matches, obviously forgotten Barcelona
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 11:57 - Jul 11 with 1636 viewsTW_R

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 11:51 - Jul 11 by daveB

Ashley Coles just turned up to appear for the defence.

Loving Terry claiming he always stays clam in big matches, obviously forgotten Barcelona

Or the QPR match.

"Terry says that if he had reported Ferdinand there would have been "very serious" consequences (for AF) from the FA "

Yeah - I bet the FA would have been livid if Terry had reported Anton for being racially sworn at!! WTF?

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 12:04 - Jul 11 with 1612 viewsTW_R

Ashley Cole on the Stand.

Cole chooses to sit down as gives evidence. "Terry is a close friend"

Chief Magistrate: "We'd prefer it if you stood'. Ashley Cole: 'I'd like to sit down'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024