Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
so here it is 21:58 - Apr 26 with 3957 viewsJoolzz

Fkc the ref decisions,fck ashley young,fck stoke,fck bolton and the rest of them.We are more of a team now than i can ever remember.Fck political correctness and having little chats with the tw%ts who say they support teams but watch on sky,not cos they cant go,but cos they dont want to.Its boring and they dont understand.Only WE know what it means to be where we are,Dou dou,vauhall motors,George santos and steve fcking palmer.Win lose or draw on sunday against those horrible,hooray cnnttsss,im ready for whatever.If we go down,we will come back,if we stay up,we are gonna be a force.Sick of reading about inferiority complexes....CMOONNN UUU RRRRSSSS....fck me,its only thurs,going out of my mind!!!
so here it is on 22:56 - Apr 26 with 3210 viewsRed_Ranger

Joolzz. Good head of steam son. Keep going. I'm with you.
so here it is on 23:16 - Apr 26 with 3176 viewsJoolzz

Nah,over it now....been pretty awful weather though recently,good for all us gardeners out there...
so here it is on 03:10 - Apr 27 with 3121 viewstimcocking

"Dou dou,vauhall motors,George santos and steve fcking palmer"

Christ, it has been a long journey, hasn't it? Wouldn't fancy that again.
so here it is on 03:27 - Apr 27 with 3115 viewsqprdan

"Dou dou,vauhall motors,George santos and steve fcking palmer" and I will raise you with a "Paul fcking Hart"
so here it is on 07:40 - Apr 27 with 3063 viewsAgedR

I'm holding Southend 5 Rangers 0....although thinking about it, Brentford 0 R's 0 might even have been worse!!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

so here it is on 08:04 - Apr 27 with 3043 viewsJonDoeman

Just beat Chelsea & Stoke, simple.

It Is What It Is !!

so here it is on 09:34 - Apr 27 with 3004 viewslondonscottish

"....fck me,its only thurs,going out of my mind!!!"

Is it just me or has time slowed to a crawl? This is going to be the longest Friday/Saturday/Sunday/Monday ever. So much riding on the Bolton/Blackburn/Rangers/Manchester results.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

so here it is on 09:40 - Apr 27 with 2988 viewsTheBlob

so here it is on 09:34 - Apr 27 by londonscottish

"....fck me,its only thurs,going out of my mind!!!"

Is it just me or has time slowed to a crawl? This is going to be the longest Friday/Saturday/Sunday/Monday ever. So much riding on the Bolton/Blackburn/Rangers/Manchester results.

Don't wish time away,it's the most precious commodity we have and,like land,they're not making any more of it at the moment.Savour every precious second.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Login to get fewer ads

so here it is on 09:49 - Apr 27 with 2975 viewsSouthend_Rss

so here it is on 07:40 - Apr 27 by AgedR

I'm holding Southend 5 Rangers 0....although thinking about it, Brentford 0 R's 0 might even have been worse!!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Knew that would get mentioned.. That game will haunt me for the rest of my life!
so here it is on 10:06 - Apr 27 with 2954 viewsStanisgod

I quite liked Steve Palmer.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

so here it is on 10:07 - Apr 27 with 2953 viewsbob566

so here it is on 03:27 - Apr 27 by qprdan

"Dou dou,vauhall motors,George santos and steve fcking palmer" and I will raise you with a "Paul fcking Hart"

don't think Palmer was all that bad age considering etc. He tried. There were others who plain just didn't give a f**k.
so here it is on 10:41 - Apr 27 with 2921 viewslondonscottish

so here it is on 09:40 - Apr 27 by TheBlob

Don't wish time away,it's the most precious commodity we have and,like land,they're not making any more of it at the moment.Savour every precious second.

A very wise observation, thankyou TheBlob.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

so here it is on 10:49 - Apr 27 with 2901 viewsYorkRanger

so here it is on 10:07 - Apr 27 by bob566

don't think Palmer was all that bad age considering etc. He tried. There were others who plain just didn't give a f**k.

Agree with the sentiment of the thread but also think Palmer did a decent job for us at a very difficult time. Was never the greatest footballer but played as though it mattered and always showed great integrity.
so here it is on 10:49 - Apr 27 with 2901 viewspeejaybee

so here it is on 10:06 - Apr 27 by Stanisgod

I quite liked Steve Palmer.

Say, 50 Hail Marys.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

so here it is on 10:57 - Apr 27 with 2887 viewsWestbourneR

so here it is on 03:10 - Apr 27 by timcocking

"Dou dou,vauhall motors,George santos and steve fcking palmer"

Christ, it has been a long journey, hasn't it? Wouldn't fancy that again.

Hey! Doudou was a ray of sunshine back then... I thought he and Leroy Griffiths really had something going.

Been trying to decide who was worse - Steve Slade or Tony Scully. Opinions welcome.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

so here it is on 11:14 - Apr 27 with 2869 viewsGroveR

so here it is on 10:57 - Apr 27 by WestbourneR

Hey! Doudou was a ray of sunshine back then... I thought he and Leroy Griffiths really had something going.

Been trying to decide who was worse - Steve Slade or Tony Scully. Opinions welcome.

Slade by a long way. Thought he was charlie large spuds and looked like you'd smeared shít on his top lip if you asked him to sign an autograph. The Scud was crap but a decent enough fella.
so here it is on 11:28 - Apr 27 with 2856 viewsNorthernr

so here it is on 11:14 - Apr 27 by GroveR

Slade by a long way. Thought he was charlie large spuds and looked like you'd smeared shít on his top lip if you asked him to sign an autograph. The Scud was crap but a decent enough fella.

Ahhh that memorable night at the player of the year dinner when Steve Slade told Polish Paul he wished he was still at Spurs
so here it is on 11:36 - Apr 27 with 2844 viewsQPunkR

I didn't mind Stevey Palmer, limited as fcuk as a footballer but intelligent enough fellow and did always try. Basically the opposite to Slade! Scully scored some crackers for us and could run with the ball on occasion so I didn't detest him.

Doudou was definitely a ray of sunshine! He coulda been great for us if he had a footballing brain. I'd say his dribbling skills have only been surpassed by Taaaaaaaarabt since he left and disappeared

QPR - "shit but local"

so here it is on 11:50 - Apr 27 with 2820 viewsWestbourneR

Slade showed zero commitment. Zero. He just did not want to know. Didn't realise he'd put it on record at an event.

I remember once watching Scully dribble backwards and forwards so many times in the same space that he eventually tackled himself.

Doudou was the best headless chicken dribbler, I mean amzing skills but no plan. Shame also couldn't pass or shoot at all.

Did we partner Palmer and Bignot in central midfield at one time? Sexy.

so here it is on 11:54 - Apr 27 with 2813 viewsthemodfather

so here it is on 11:36 - Apr 27 by QPunkR

I didn't mind Stevey Palmer, limited as fcuk as a footballer but intelligent enough fellow and did always try. Basically the opposite to Slade! Scully scored some crackers for us and could run with the ball on occasion so I didn't detest him.

Doudou was definitely a ray of sunshine! He coulda been great for us if he had a footballing brain. I'd say his dribbling skills have only been surpassed by Taaaaaaaarabt since he left and disappeared

hamidd barr? askar? oliseh?adamkounchunte? bob taylor...brett angell...BANKOLE!!!
bob malcolm....yep, we've come far
but from those "depths" i think we fans bonded better...awaydays seemed more fun (or is it me?) and came out of it with new strength as a club?
so here it is on 12:08 - Apr 27 with 2799 viewsQPunkR

so here it is on 11:54 - Apr 27 by themodfather

hamidd barr? askar? oliseh?adamkounchunte? bob taylor...brett angell...BANKOLE!!!
bob malcolm....yep, we've come far
but from those "depths" i think we fans bonded better...awaydays seemed more fun (or is it me?) and came out of it with new strength as a club?

Away days were definitely a lot more fun in previous years, but you acn't stick Aziz ben Askar in there with the rest of that dross! I thought he was really good and it was sad he couldn't sign permanently. (can't remember the reason, was it a visa thing or his missus couldn't come here or something..)

QPR - "shit but local"

so here it is on 12:11 - Apr 27 with 2791 viewsWestbourneR

Ben Askar was quality!

Still can't believe we got Marcin Kus and Crewe got Majid Bougherra...

so here it is on 12:17 - Apr 27 with 2776 viewssmegma

I was there the first time we ever beat 'em. I was also there the last time we beat 'em. I will be there the next time we beat 'em as well.Its what I do.
so here it is on 13:59 - Apr 27 with 2711 viewsAntti_Heinola

Won't have a word said against Steve Palmer. Played where he was told, a proper f*cking professional, scored some vital goals for us and the only real, proper captain we've had since Macca. Massively unfairly maligned, by the same sort of people that booed Gavin Mahon that night.

Bare bones.

so here it is on 14:12 - Apr 27 with 2692 viewsR_from_afar

Yes what a journey! Serge Branco, Arthur "Light fingered" Gnohere, Generoso Rossi, John Curtis, that Adam someone or other Ollie plucked from the Conference (Miller?), Adam Czerkas, Mauro "silky skills but the turning circle of the QE2" Milanese, Sami Timoska the classy Finn, The Tree....

Big three games, no, make that.... MASSIVE!

My Chelsea supporting neighbour will hear the roar if we win on Sunday, and he may be at the game! I could go on about how he is actually quite a decent chap in spite of his footballing affliction but that's not for this forum. You Rs!

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024