Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Timitope Obedayi 09:56 - Apr 11 with 2475 viewsTheRochdaleMan

I know we had a pretty shocking outcome, being 5'2 but, I saw some class football from Rochdale in both first and second halfs, the link up play sometimes between JLAA and timi Obedayi was fantastic, I thought Michael symes pulled his weight a little more, I was disappointed to see no enthusiastic from Coleman, as he brought no subs on. But I was genuinely impressed by them 3 players, and tutte, kennedy.

What do you think?
Timitope Obedayi on 10:00 - Apr 11 with 2464 viewsSuddenLad

Obedayi was mocked and ridiculed as soon as it was announced that he was returning on loan.

He has been a breath of fresh air since he arrived.

In the same way, the signings of Trotman and Grimes were lauded and we were told they were 'great acquisitions'.

I know who I would prefer to see in a Dale shirt next season.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Timitope Obedayi on 10:00 - Apr 11 with 2459 viewsoff2div1

That was Timitope,s last game his loan has ended spoke on twitter last night.Would love to see him in a Dale shirt next season but he will probably play at a higgher level than 2 div
Timitope Obedayi on 10:01 - Apr 11 with 2450 viewsSFD

I think very few people would agree, I have never seen so many people leaving a game at half time.
Timitope Obedayi on 14:14 - Apr 11 with 2291 viewsShun

Really hope we can sign him up next season if he is released by Bolton.
Timitope Obedayi on 15:10 - Apr 11 with 2203 viewspnc4eva1

Timmy has the ability to become a good lower division footballer. He is however inconsistent, weak in the tackle and does not look up as much as he should. He could develop if given the right coaching and support.

I am and was one of the doubters of his consistent ability. He still confuses me and himself at times althogh last night was his best performance so far.

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

Timitope Obedayi on 15:21 - Apr 11 with 2178 viewsjudd

His best game last night came in the biggest of shop windows, imho

Poll: What is it to be then?

Timitope Obedayi on 18:04 - Apr 11 with 2055 viewsdalenumber2

Timitope Obedayi on 15:21 - Apr 11 by judd

His best game last night came in the biggest of shop windows, imho

I believe it is Temitope and he gets called "Tope" - so less of the Timmy, it's not an Enid Blyton story you know.
On a serious note, I was one of the sceptical ones when he returned a few weeks ago, and his first couple of shows did little to impress me. However I have since changed my mind - he has skill, speed and power, and although he still makes some odd schoolboy errors, I think he could be an asset to our squad next season. Whether we can sign him is a different matter.
Timitope Obedayi on 18:36 - Apr 11 with 2007 viewsTomRAFC

tope is almost certain to be released and has done little to impress as previous loan clubs so we maybe in with a shout so long as he is willing to be realistic about wages

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024