Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Terry is found guilty in the week... 21:50 - Jan 29 with 2097 viewsTGRRRSSS

... what will this mean for him, will he still be selcted for England and Chelsea, given Chelsea and England are so committed to stamping out racism, homophobia etc etc....

I really hope he's found guilty to see what happens then.....
If Terry is found guilty in the week... on 21:53 - Jan 29 with 1535 viewsBazWoT

He won't be found guilty this week.

His lawyers will enter an not guilty plea.

It will drag on for months and we could even have a non handshake in April at scumford bridge.

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

If Terry is found guilty in the week... on 21:53 - Jan 29 with 1530 viewsQPR1882

Will he get a 3 year banning order ?
If Terry is found guilty in the week... on 21:54 - Jan 29 with 1524 viewsTGRRRSSS

If Terry is found guilty in the week... on 21:53 - Jan 29 by BazWoT

He won't be found guilty this week.

His lawyers will enter an not guilty plea.

It will drag on for months and we could even have a non handshake in April at scumford bridge.

Cheers for sorting me ticket btw Baz really appreciated it.
If Terry is found guilty in the week... on 21:59 - Jan 29 with 1502 viewsBazWoT

If Terry is found guilty in the week... on 21:54 - Jan 29 by TGRRRSSS

Cheers for sorting me ticket btw Baz really appreciated it.

Ha, no worries mate, easy thing to do, good to see you. Hope to see you again soonest. There's always someone can help getting tickets.

We should all know that and hope people can help others rather than maligning them.

If Terry is found guilty in the week... on 21:59 - Jan 29 with 1494 viewsHollowayRanger

if guilty

how can he

be england captain
be an england player
be chelsea captain
be a chelsea player
be a footballer

when the fa are preaching LETS KICK RACISIM OUT OF FOOTBALL

if guilty it would destroy all their work if he stays in football surely?

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

If Terry is found guilty in the week... on 22:03 - Jan 29 with 1481 viewsbobby

he will not be there personally but his lawyer will plead not guilty and the case will be adjourned for 8-10 weeks.

http://twitter.com/#/bobbyosborne1

If Terry is found guilty in the week... on 22:03 - Jan 29 with 1474 viewsTGRRRSSS

Cheers Baz.

That my point Holloway, also the maligning of QPR fans for basically a bit of booing os shocking to me, it's all nasty QPR and poor Chelsea/Terry which frankly is amazing.
If Terry is found guilty in the week... on 22:06 - Jan 29 with 1451 viewsted_hendrix

If found guilty he will probably have to do community service, you know the sort of thing, bake a nice Victoria sponge once a week for the next three weeks and spend Sunday afternoons with the Hammersmith Salvation Army having a pot of tea and a slice of Victoria sponge with the local nuts.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

If Terry is found guilty in the week... on 22:08 - Jan 29 with 1437 viewsBazWoT

If Terry is found guilty in the week... on 22:03 - Jan 29 by bobby

he will not be there personally but his lawyer will plead not guilty and the case will be adjourned for 8-10 weeks.

This is what I have a problem with.

You can plead guilty in your absence and accept the punishment.

If pleading not guilty, you have to plead in person but these rules seem to to apply.

Unless of course driving offences are different to racially aggravated ones.

If Terry is found guilty in the week... on 22:09 - Jan 29 with 1434 viewsTGRRRSSS

Should be made to do proper community service litter picking and suchlike but probably be something thast suits him - open a wing of a hospital and visit a few kids and things.
The intersting thing will be the Chelsea FA point.

The spin I see is along the lines of "Contrition" and learning to be rehabilitated"
You;ll see him joining anti racism charities and all that I reckon if found guilty.
If Terry is found guilty in the week... on 22:09 - Jan 29 with 1434 viewsQPR1882

If guilty he will have to re-mortgage his house for the 50th time to pay the £2,500 fine.
If Terry is found guilty in the week... on 22:10 - Jan 29 with 1428 viewsactonman

If Terry is found guilty in the week... on 22:03 - Jan 29 by TGRRRSSS

Cheers Baz.

That my point Holloway, also the maligning of QPR fans for basically a bit of booing os shocking to me, it's all nasty QPR and poor Chelsea/Terry which frankly is amazing.

the fa will probably fine us for bringing the game in to disrepute !
If Terry is found guilty in the week... on 22:12 - Jan 29 with 1411 viewsdaveB

he'll probably end up getting away with it, the evidence looks clear to me but so many in the media seems to still be defending him and i reckon he'll get away with it, the case will probably be delayed till the summer
If Terry is found guilty in the week... on 22:12 - Jan 29 with 1411 viewsBazWoT

If Terry is found guilty in the week... on 22:09 - Jan 29 by QPR1882

If guilty he will have to re-mortgage his house for the 50th time to pay the £2,500 fine.

Doubt that, any idea how much property he owns?

If Terry is found guilty in the week... on 22:12 - Jan 29 with 1408 viewsTGRRRSSS

You know sad as it is that mightn't be too far from what happens. Anybody else think Deans was under certain instructions yesterday?

I knew once they scored we'd never actually score becuase we even had by some miracle we done so I was sure a flag would be raised or a foul blown up for.
If Terry is found guilty in the week... on 22:18 - Jan 29 with 1388 viewsQPR1882

If Terry is found guilty in the week... on 22:12 - Jan 29 by BazWoT

Doubt that, any idea how much property he owns?

http://www.mortgageintroducer.com/mortgages/242239/5/Industry_in_depth/John_Terr

Owns 2 with a value of £2.5m on one of them that he has mortgaged 4 times and owes £4.5m for it.He also re-mortgaged family prorerty.
If Terry is found guilty in the week... on 22:20 - Jan 29 with 1385 viewsTGRRRSSS

I wonder what he's done with all that money then, if the bank call it in he's in theory fckd - how can he have money problems on that salary???
If Terry is found guilty in the week... on 22:26 - Jan 29 with 1371 viewsGetMeRangers

If Terry is found guilty in the week... on 22:20 - Jan 29 by TGRRRSSS

I wonder what he's done with all that money then, if the bank call it in he's in theory fckd - how can he have money problems on that salary???

Funding his dads drug deals and his mum's shoplifing fines (or perhaps replacing stuff she nicks from his pad each time she comes round?)
If Terry is found guilty in the week... on 22:29 - Jan 29 with 1359 viewsDrewster

FA will bottle it and stick their heads in the sand.
Terry = seriously dodgy, more skeletons in the cupboard than an large skeleton cupboard warehouse type thing that only sells skeletons and cupboards, where the skeletons arent on show, but are skillfully hidden in afore mentioned upright wooden storage cubicles.
If Terry is found guilty in the week... on 22:30 - Jan 29 with 1358 viewsBazWoT

Don't get carried away with press bull.

He's bought a property, close to his own, plus another his parents (scum) are in. He's demolishing a property to build a massive one for his family and other do-as-u-likees in and he was advised to take out the mortgage he doesn't need for the free insurance that came with it.

He's not stupid, he's an ignorant moron who wouldn't even know where to fart or whether it was legal to do so. His accountant costs more than Harry's and thus far, would appear to be better at his job. Or he's the same bloke!

If Terry is found guilty in the week... on 22:52 - Jan 29 with 1320 viewsHollowayRanger

If Terry is found guilty in the week... on 22:09 - Jan 29 by TGRRRSSS

Should be made to do proper community service litter picking and suchlike but probably be something thast suits him - open a wing of a hospital and visit a few kids and things.
The intersting thing will be the Chelsea FA point.

The spin I see is along the lines of "Contrition" and learning to be rehabilitated"
You;ll see him joining anti racism charities and all that I reckon if found guilty.

community service litter picking

yea in brixton

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

If Terry is found guilty in the week... on 23:01 - Jan 29 with 1297 viewsNorthernr

Pretty irrelevant. More chance of me landing on the moon than him being found guilty.
If Terry is found guilty in the week... on 23:04 - Jan 29 with 1286 viewsTheBlob

Just reported by the BBC,Terry's been hired to give extra English lessons to Luis Suarez.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

If Terry is found guilty in the week... on 23:12 - Jan 29 with 1261 viewsBazWoT

If Terry is found guilty in the week... on 23:01 - Jan 29 by Northernr

Pretty irrelevant. More chance of me landing on the moon than him being found guilty.

If Terry is found guilty in the week... on 23:15 - Jan 29 with 1254 viewscarrotcrunch_R

If Terry is found guilty in the week... on 22:52 - Jan 29 by HollowayRanger

community service litter picking

yea in brixton

we all know he is going too get let off being the england captain
you could put him in the gangland community for a couple of weeks so he could teach the lads how to steal/cheat/lie/bully and how to claim immunity from prosecution yep he would make a good community leader
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024