Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andy Cole 😂 15:15 - Sep 16 with 2065 viewsKeithHaynes

Hey Ritchie mate, you just got booted by Phil, your details are recorded.

What is wrong with your head 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Andy Cole 😂 on 17:35 - Sep 16 with 1875 viewstheloneranger

Own Goal By Andy Cole!! 😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Andy Cole 😂 on 17:38 - Sep 16 with 1842 viewsonehunglow

Andy Cole 😂 on 17:35 - Sep 16 by theloneranger

Own Goal By Andy Cole!! 😂

I remember this poster
He was rather controversial ,wasn’t he ?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Andy Cole 😂 on 17:54 - Sep 16 with 1816 viewstheloneranger

Andy Cole 😂 on 17:38 - Sep 16 by onehunglow

I remember this poster

More "Word Salad" than controversial. 👍

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Andy Cole 😂 on 18:12 - Sep 16 with 1739 viewsonehunglow

Andy Cole 😂 on 17:54 - Sep 16 by theloneranger

More "Word Salad" than controversial. 👍

Brain Salad Surgery

Andy Cole 😂 on 18:37 - Sep 16 with 1715 viewsKeithHaynes

Andy Cole 😂 on 17:38 - Sep 16 by onehunglow

I remember this poster

Tried to ruin this website, he has no idea of what the future will bring. But I will be there.

Andy Cole 😂 on 18:53 - Sep 16 with 1675 viewsmagicdaps10

Him and P are just wrong ones.
Bad people.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Andy Cole 😂 on 18:55 - Sep 16 with 1672 viewsRhonddaSwans

Didn’t we have Dwight Yorke aswell at one point 🤣.

What did Andy do?

Poll: Should Montenegro 🇲🇪 get fined because of they’re pitch?

Andy Cole 😂 on 18:59 - Sep 16 with 1646 viewsRhonddaSwans

Andy Cole 😂 on 18:37 - Sep 16 by KeithHaynes

Tried to ruin this website, he has no idea of what the future will bring. But I will be there.

Can we have a bit of background here brother?
Sounds interesting 🤔,if he is an enemy of the Swansea Independent we should all be read in why?

Login to get fewer ads

Andy Cole 😂 on 19:07 - Sep 16 with 1622 viewsDr_Winston

I always thought he was a bit of a performance art piece. Hard to imagine anyone being that much of a tosser naturally.

Strange chap.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Andy Cole 😂 on 19:14 - Sep 16 with 1611 viewsmagicdaps10

Andy Cole 😂 on 19:07 - Sep 16 by Dr_Winston

I always thought he was a bit of a performance art piece. Hard to imagine anyone being that much of a tosser naturally.

Strange chap.

Lets be fair, over the years many of us have had disagreements and little arguments......i would keep very open minded about coming across people face to face and wouldn't rule out getting on with them when sat down with a pint.

But I think the majority of us know a wrong one when they post on here.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Andy Cole 😂 on 20:14 - Sep 16 with 1497 viewsonehunglow

Andy Cole 😂 on 19:14 - Sep 16 by magicdaps10

Lets be fair, over the years many of us have had disagreements and little arguments......i would keep very open minded about coming across people face to face and wouldn't rule out getting on with them when sat down with a pint.

Speaking personally,only one former poster stands out for me as truly bad .
I’d share a small beer with
Lifelong
Dr Winston
24/7
Without question

All posters with whom I’ve had disagreements

None of them seem “ bad” or “ sinister” to me. Wrong at times ,certainly but ya know

I’m not one who would cross my Haynes chum,at least not with those ugly rough boys he songs with

Andy Cole 😂 on 20:17 - Sep 16 with 1515 viewsRhonddaSwans

Andy Cole 😂 on 19:14 - Sep 16 by magicdaps10

We are all men here rule of thumb should always be never say anything you wouldn’t say in real life.
But we are all here for two things our love of the Swans + the charity.

Think of life if we were all the same that would be boring.
This place would be an echo chamber of npcs.
Seriously heated debate is a good thing sometimes but if someone is doing it for the f of it they should be banned .
No one is bigger than the Indy.

Andy Cole 😂 on 20:18 - Sep 16 with 1510 viewsKeithHaynes

Andy Cole 😂 on 19:07 - Sep 16 by Dr_Winston

Strange chap.

Has all the ingredients of a very cowardly individual. Hiding behind a computer.

We’ve added his info to the SWP complaint for harassment. From 2022. As he hasn’t the bottle to speak with me face to face we will have him dealt with in that way instead. Been going on for two and a half years. He thinks he’s clever, but when you go to the lengths this dirt bag goes to, contacting one of our site subscribers employers etc (another criminal act purporting to be a solicitor) the ‘boot’ most certainly is tipped with the proverbial metal toe cap.

This is as much as I’m going to say. But he clearly doesn't realise the sentencing he faces when all the evidence (fake Twitter accounts) seven on here and with Phil plus emails to an employer and giving info of my brothers wife in Belfast to another idiot on Twitter and accuse him of paedophilia behaviour you can’t ignore him. There’s so much more.

I’ve given him enough air, and the record of harassment continues. All good evidence. Anyone who knows me will know I never give in to anyone. And all that with a direct affect on our charity partnership. Utter scumbag. Can’t wait to meet him.

Andy Cole 😂 on 20:25 - Sep 16 with 1446 viewsonehunglow

Andy Cole 😂 on 20:18 - Sep 16 by KeithHaynes

Has all the ingredients of a very cowardly individual. Hiding behind a computer.

We’ve added his info to the SWP complaint for harassment. From 2022. As he hasn’t the bottle to speak with me face to face we will have him dealt with in that way instead. Been going on for two and a half years. He thinks he’s clever, but when you go to the lengths this dirt bag goes to, contacting one of our site subscribers employers etc (another criminal act purporting to be a solicitor) the ‘boot’ most certainly is tipped with the proverbial metal toe cap.

This is as much as I’m going to say. But he clearly doesn't realise the sentencing he faces when all the evidence (fake Twitter accounts) seven on here and with Phil plus emails to an employer and giving info of my brothers wife in Belfast to another idiot on Twitter and accuse him of paedophilia behaviour you can’t ignore him. There’s so much more.

I’ve given him enough air, and the record of harassment continues. All good evidence. Anyone who knows me will know I never give in to anyone. And all that with a direct affect on our charity partnership. Utter scumbag. Can’t wait to meet him.

Keith
Have to say Keith I’m rather staggered
I’ve no idea why sone be would go to such lengths
I wished you would call in here next time youre up our way
You’re the one person I really need to meet

Andy Cole 😂 on 21:10 - Sep 16 with 1409 viewsbuilthjack

Anyone hiding behind a computer is an absolute cretin.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Andy Cole 😂 on 23:31 - Sep 16 with 1210 viewsDJack

Christ on a bike!

He had a bit of a thing for me but what he's done to you is WAY out there.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Andy Cole 😂 on 14:18 - Sep 17 with 882 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Andy Cole 😂 on 20:17 - Sep 16 by RhonddaSwans

We are all men here rule of thumb should always be never say anything you wouldn’t say in real life.
But we are all here for two things our love of the Swans + the charity.

Think of life if we were all the same that would be boring.
This place would be an echo chamber of npcs.
Seriously heated debate is a good thing sometimes but if someone is doing it for the f of it they should be banned .
No one is bigger than the Indy.

How dare you assume my gender.

But you’re right. The only diversity that really matters in this world is diversity of thought and opinion. Otherwise we’d end up like North Korea. Someone could believe the polar opposite to me but if they can express their beliefs passionately and thoughtfully without getting abusive or personal they’re all right with me.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Andy Cole 😂 on 03:14 - Sep 18 with 682 viewsTreforys_Jack

Wasn't he the guy who said Downes was holding Grimes back and wasn't fit to lace his boots?
Andy Cole 😂 on 07:18 - Sep 18 with 619 viewsFireboy2

Andy Cole 😂 on 03:14 - Sep 18 by Treforys_Jack

Wasn't he the guy who said Downes was holding Grimes back and wasn't fit to lace his boots?

Yes funny innit 😄
Andy Cole 😂 on 12:45 - Sep 18 with 476 viewssons_of_omri

Andy Cole 😂 on 21:10 - Sep 16 by builthjack

Anyone hiding behind a computer is an absolute cretin.

I know. They’re way too small!
Andy Cole 😂 on 12:46 - Sep 18 with 461 viewssons_of_omri

Andy Cole 😂 on 03:14 - Sep 18 by Treforys_Jack

When I read that I just knew he was just here to wind people up with ridiculous ideas. Either that or it was Grimes himself of course
Andy Cole 😂 on 14:10 - Sep 18 with 380 viewsRhonddaSwans

Holy shit what a stalker 😳.
Sad little man who the hell does stuff like that?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024