Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Inspirational Bellamy leads the charge for Wales 08:00 - Sep 6 with 1581 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62933/

Click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Inspirational Bellamy leads the charge for Wales on 10:08 - Sep 6 with 1466 viewsFireboy2

Can't see us getting anything against the turks, I'd take a draw but I am looking forward to the players actually playing for the manager, I know he's a scummer but he's a passionate welshman and he will get the players up for it plus he's got a good footballing brain, it will be a total difference to that imbecile page.
Inspirational Bellamy leads the charge for Wales on 12:50 - Sep 6 with 1376 viewsYrAlarch

Hope he's left his golf clubs at home.
Looking forward to the match but it doesn't seem to be a sell out.
Inspirational Bellamy leads the charge for Wales on 13:45 - Sep 6 with 1340 viewsKeithHaynes

Inspirational Bellamy leads the charge for Wales on 10:08 - Sep 6 by Fireboy2

Can't see us getting anything against the turks, I'd take a draw but I am looking forward to the players actually playing for the manager, I know he's a scummer but he's a passionate welshman and he will get the players up for it plus he's got a good footballing brain, it will be a total difference to that imbecile page.

We will start invigorated, it’s all about the whole game not the first twenty minutes. Get that right and you never know mate.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Inspirational Bellamy leads the charge for Wales on 17:13 - Sep 6 with 1230 viewsonehunglow

Frankly,colour me nitarsed
Nice here in rural Derbyshire
For the first time in many years I m keeping tv off
We haven’t watch tv all week.
Just family talk
Great stuff
Thinking about Cadiz area next year too.
Bellamy?
Nah,not for me.just pure instinct . I dint like him at all.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Inspirational Bellamy leads the charge for Wales on 19:55 - Sep 6 with 1194 viewsKeithHaynes

Inspirational Bellamy leads the charge for Wales on 17:13 - Sep 6 by onehunglow

Frankly,colour me nitarsed
Nice here in rural Derbyshire
For the first time in many years I m keeping tv off
We haven’t watch tv all week.
Just family talk
Great stuff
Thinking about Cadiz area next year too.
Bellamy?
Nah,not for me.just pure instinct . I dint like him at all.

He’s just what our country needs, we need to be as one.

Inspirational Bellamy leads the charge for Wales on 20:00 - Sep 6 with 1168 viewsonehunglow

Inspirational Bellamy leads the charge for Wales on 19:55 - Sep 6 by KeithHaynes

Yeah ok

Inspirational Bellamy leads the charge for Wales on 21:26 - Sep 6 with 1163 viewsmax936

Inspirational Bellamy leads the charge for Wales on 19:55 - Sep 6 by KeithHaynes

I think he'll do ok, like FB said he knows his football and he's a passionate Welshman, not been a bad first game for him, pity we haven't got a goal or two though, how Ramsey missed his chance I'll never know

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Inspirational Bellamy leads the charge for Wales on 00:08 - Sep 7 with 1107 viewsKeithHaynes

Inspirational Bellamy leads the charge for Wales on 21:26 - Sep 6 by max936

I think he'll do ok, like FB said he knows his football and he's a passionate Welshman, not been a bad first game for him, pity we haven't got a goal or two though, how Ramsey missed his chance I'll never know

Not as good as he thinks he is.

Login to get fewer ads

Inspirational Bellamy leads the charge for Wales on 01:17 - Sep 7 with 1079 viewshowenjack

Which part of Derbyshire.? Upper Peak ? I went to Eyam not long ago and it was a fascinating place. It was a plague village that quarantined itself . Food was left on the boundary stone which I visited . The original houses are still there - stayed in the Miners arms in the village , good pub I want to go to Cromford too . Matlock was a favourite as well.
Inspirational Bellamy leads the charge for Wales on 07:59 - Sep 7 with 989 viewsonehunglow

Inspirational Bellamy leads the charge for Wales on 01:17 - Sep 7 by howenjack

Which part of Derbyshire.? Upper Peak ? I went to Eyam not long ago and it was a fascinating place. It was a plague village that quarantined itself . Food was left on the boundary stone which I visited . The original houses are still there - stayed in the Miners arms in the village , good pub I want to go to Cromford too . Matlock was a favourite as well.

Tansley ,matey
Last day.
Off to a gun shop in Alfreton .

Inspirational Bellamy leads the charge for Wales on 18:30 - Sep 7 with 841 viewsmax936

Inspirational Bellamy leads the charge for Wales on 01:17 - Sep 7 by howenjack

Went to Matlock years ago lovely place, great fishing on the River Derwent Grayling, Dace and Roach always said I'd go back, but we haven't

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Inspirational Bellamy leads the charge for Wales on 01:35 - Sep 8 with 733 viewsReslovenSwan1

Its Wales - lets distract the thread and talk about something else.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Inspirational Bellamy leads the charge for Wales on 22:15 - Sep 9 with 532 viewsReslovenSwan1

Project Bellamy is well on course. The second half v Montenegro was scrappy but the players scrapped like terriers on a foreign field. Some Welsh teams would have folded.

James J, Sorba, Rodon, Ampadu, Neco, Wilson and Roberts are growing into the role and have another four tournaments or more.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Inspirational Bellamy leads the charge for Wales on 09:51 - Sep 10 with 440 viewsonehunglow

Inspirational Bellamy leads the charge for Wales on 18:30 - Sep 7 by max936

Went to Matlock years ago lovely place, great fishing on the River Derwent Grayling, Dace and Roach always said I'd go back, but we haven't

Place we rented had a stream under a mill which had trout in it .
Bit too quiet for me though
Nice river swimming spot right in front of Chatsworth House .
Best advised to wear a cossie or the Duke’s gamekeeper would probably blast you.

Back on topic

Well done Wales

Inspirational Bellamy leads the charge for Wales on 16:01 - Sep 10 with 336 viewshowenjack

Inspirational Bellamy leads the charge for Wales on 09:51 - Sep 10 by onehunglow

Place we rented had a stream under a mill which had trout in it .
Bit too quiet for me though
Nice river swimming spot right in front of Chatsworth House .
Best advised to wear a cossie or the Duke’s gamekeeper would probably blast you.

Back on topic

Well done Wales

Drove past Chatsworth house - What a place ! What 's that worth I wonder ? Ended up in Glossop via snake pass and Derwent valley reservoir to see where the dambusters trained .Lovely up there , wanted to do Mam Tor as well but didn't have time , will deffo go back though. Used to go to Matlock on the bikes big RV for bikers .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024