Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oli Mcburnie 21:33 - Aug 29 with 992 viewsblackpooljack

Just assisted against Real. Where did it all go wrong for us.
Oli Mcburnie on 21:50 - Aug 29 with 953 viewsDr_Winston

It didn't really go wrong with McBurnie. We signed him for a couple of hundred grand and sold him for £20m.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Oli Mcburnie on 22:02 - Aug 29 with 910 viewspencoedjack

Nice article

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/cm2n4547n6go
Oli Mcburnie on 22:14 - Aug 29 with 855 viewsswan65split

I watched first 39 mins, he did ok , think hopefully hes made a good move for himself there, new coach etc

where did iy go wrong, ? we let him out on loan in our relegation year, when he was the only one showing some workload.
Oli Mcburnie on 22:18 - Aug 29 with 831 viewsDr_Winston

Oli Mcburnie on 22:14 - Aug 29 by swan65split

I watched first 39 mins, he did ok , think hopefully hes made a good move for himself there, new coach etc

where did iy go wrong, ? we let him out on loan in our relegation year, when he was the only one showing some workload.

We had Tammy Abraham available to us in our relegation season. We didn't need Oli McBurnie.

Jesus Christ did Paul Clement sh*t the bed...

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Oli Mcburnie on 22:36 - Aug 29 with 771 viewspencoedjack

Oli Mcburnie on 22:18 - Aug 29 by Dr_Winston

We had Tammy Abraham available to us in our relegation season. We didn't need Oli McBurnie.

Tammy Abraham I still think he’s crap

Personal opinion of course
Oli Mcburnie on 22:51 - Aug 29 with 739 viewsDr_Winston

Oli Mcburnie on 22:36 - Aug 29 by pencoedjack

Tammy Abraham I still think he’s crap

Personal opinion of course

Of course.

Personally I think his ability was obvious even then and we utterly failed to get the best out of him during his time here. Paul Clement is third on the list of Swans managers that I utterly detest (behind only Garry Monk and Russy) for his abject failure to get the best out of the talent he had available to him.

Our relegation from the Prem can almost entirely be laid at his feet.

Oli Mcburnie on 23:08 - Aug 29 with 679 viewspencoedjack

Oli Mcburnie on 22:51 - Aug 29 by Dr_Winston

Of course.

Personally I think his ability was obvious even then and we utterly failed to get the best out of him during his time here. Paul Clement is third on the list of Swans managers that I utterly detest (behind only Garry Monk and Russy) for his abject failure to get the best out of the talent he had available to him.

Probably be my 3 managers as well Martin by far tops the list ( I discount Bradley as he was a ridiculous short term appointment)

I disagree about Abraham.
Oli Mcburnie on 23:12 - Aug 29 with 677 viewsswan65split

Oli Mcburnie on 22:18 - Aug 29 by Dr_Winston

he had a brilliant first few weeks.
Login to get fewer ads

Oli Mcburnie on 23:17 - Aug 29 with 658 viewsBoundy

Oli Mcburnie on 23:12 - Aug 29 by swan65split

He did like a stroll down Mumbles prom licking his ice cream from Verdi's, that's all I care
to remember of him.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Oli Mcburnie on 23:20 - Aug 29 with 648 viewsDr_Winston

Oli Mcburnie on 23:12 - Aug 29 by swan65split

He was a huge disappointment. Did so well to begin with, then was an abject coward for the remainder of his tenure.

Made Luke Williams look like Kevin Keegan at the start of the 17/18 season. Five or six more points from so many winnable games would have seen us safe. Instead he preferred to see us tremble in our own half before the mighty...er...Brighton.

Oli Mcburnie on 23:48 - Aug 29 with 599 viewsswancity

Oli Mcburnie on 22:51 - Aug 29 by Dr_Winston

Of course.

Paul Clement left in the December after being with us for 12 months during which we picked up 47 points from his 41 games.

Carvalhal cane in just after Xmas. The club was in decline and becoming a shambles off the pitch. We still had just enough player wise to stay up but we struggled for goals with Ayew topping our charts with only 7 in the league.

There were many reasons that contributed towards our relegation but you can’t try to rewrite history by blaming it all on Paul Clement. Even by your standards that’s way off the mark…

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024