Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kristian Fletcher 21:23 - Aug 27 with 1617 viewsQJumpingJack

Being reported that he is joining Forest on loan from DC United.
Kristian Fletcher on 21:44 - Aug 27 with 1556 viewsRhonddaSwans

He isn’t gonna start in the prem.

He would be better off coming here for a season.
Guess the owners of DC don’t think we are a good enough team to loan him here.

Poll: Should Montenegro 🇲🇪 get fined because of they’re pitch?

Kristian Fletcher on 21:51 - Aug 27 with 1536 viewsWhiterockin

10 pager coming up.
Kristian Fletcher on 23:02 - Aug 27 with 1456 viewsPawelAbbott

Is he any good?
Didn't we have him on loan previously?
Kristian Fletcher on 23:07 - Aug 27 with 1441 viewsRichardO

Kristian Fletcher on 23:02 - Aug 27 by PawelAbbott

Is he any good?
Didn't we have him on loan previously?

I'm sure he didn't have the right clearance to play for the firsts or was that a made up myth?
Kristian Fletcher on 08:03 - Aug 28 with 1263 viewshowenjack

So he's jumping ship ??
Kristian Fletcher on 11:11 - Aug 28 with 1141 viewsKeithHaynes

Kristian Fletcher on 23:07 - Aug 27 by RichardO

I'm sure he didn't have the right clearance to play for the firsts or was that a made up myth?

He wasn’t here to play first team football. Levien ensured Duff knew that.

He was at the Swans and joined the ‘u21 academy’ he needed some clearance but as we know there is a minefield waiting. Was he registered or able to play for the first team ? We don’t think so, and never did despite believing from information we had that he could. Fletcher is clearly on a journey with experience at Swansea and now possibly Forest. The fee , if they become interested will be fairly big from Forest not from Swansea.

My personal belief was always he was never at Swansea to play first team football, and he didn’t.
This is part of a money making opportunity for DC United and they used the Swans to increase his development before he returned to play for DC. This is just another stage in getting a big fee for him.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Kristian Fletcher on 11:18 - Aug 28 with 1126 viewsmax936

Kristian Fletcher on 11:11 - Aug 28 by KeithHaynes

He was at the Swans and joined the ‘u21 academy’ he needed some clearance but as we know there is a minefield waiting. Was he registered or able to play for the first team ? We don’t think so, and never did despite believing from information we had that he could. Fletcher is clearly on a journey with experience at Swansea and now possibly Forest. The fee , if they become interested will be fairly big from Forest not from Swansea.

My personal belief was always he was never at Swansea to play first team football, and he didn’t.
This is part of a money making opportunity for DC United and they used the Swans to increase his development before he returned to play for DC. This is just another stage in getting a big fee for him.

Great post, but the truth will fall on deaf ears with some Guaranteed!

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Kristian Fletcher on 11:52 - Aug 28 with 1089 viewstheloneranger

Kristian Fletcher on 08:03 - Aug 28 by howenjack

So he's jumping ship ??

Perhaps there's a Mutiny @ DC ??

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Login to get fewer ads

Kristian Fletcher on 13:09 - Aug 28 with 1011 viewshowenjack

Kristian Fletcher on 11:52 - Aug 28 by theloneranger

Perhaps there's a Mutiny @ DC ??

If they aren't careful they will find themselves marooned at the foot of the table .
Kristian Fletcher on 17:05 - Aug 28 with 831 viewsRichardO

Kristian Fletcher on 11:11 - Aug 28 by KeithHaynes

Thanks Keith, I knew what I believed from previous posts on the subject.
Kristian Fletcher on 18:08 - Aug 28 with 774 viewsReslovenSwan1

Fletcher was sent to Swansea for the club to have a look at him. He was on trial. Swansea did not rate the player good or experienced enough to get on the first team.

There are two versions of this story. Keith's or that of Michael Duff the club manager at the time.

Duff said he was " on trial" for the first team ( after January). He added he had watched him and he was "OK but not top prospect in the u21s".

Swansea did not rate the player as ready and sent him back. He outperformed everyone in the u21 with an unprecedented scoring spree. It is just another super complacent error by Swansea in house experts.

Duff was talking out of turn perhaps. I suspect some Swansea insiders did not want DC players at the club.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Kristian Fletcher on 18:31 - Aug 28 with 760 viewsraynor94

Kristian Fletcher on 18:08 - Aug 28 by ReslovenSwan1

Fletcher was sent to Swansea for the club to have a look at him. He was on trial. Swansea did not rate the player good or experienced enough to get on the first team.

There are two versions of this story. Keith's or that of Michael Duff the club manager at the time.

Duff said he was " on trial" for the first team ( after January). He added he had watched him and he was "OK but not top prospect in the u21s".

Swansea did not rate the player as ready and sent him back. He outperformed everyone in the u21 with an unprecedented scoring spree. It is just another super complacent error by Swansea in house experts.

Duff was talking out of turn perhaps. I suspect some Swansea insiders did not want DC players at the club.

Hans Christian Anderson is back

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Kristian Fletcher on 18:40 - Aug 28 with 722 viewsReslovenSwan1

Kristian Fletcher on 18:31 - Aug 28 by raynor94

Hans Christian Anderson is back

I am quoting Duff s words and he should know best. He was the manager.

Something smells here. 17 goals in a couple of months. I challenge you to find any words of praise for him from anyone at the club. "Another bloody Yank flustered on us" perhaps?

After one sensational display with another brace the u21 coach said the performance was about returning players. Those players who returned are now unemployed or LoW. "Wrighty" said next to nothing about I his exceptional goal scorer. Very odd if you ask me.

Duff. "We will have to make a decision on Kristian in January" . So what decision was that then? You do the narratives. I remember what important people say and do not say.
[Post edited 28 Aug 18:43]

Kristian Fletcher on 18:45 - Aug 28 with 697 viewsReslovenSwan1

Kristian Fletcher on 21:44 - Aug 27 by RhonddaSwans

He isn’t gonna start in the prem.

He would be better off coming here for a season.
Guess the owners of DC don’t think we are a good enough team to loan him here.

No the other way around.

Duff "Kristian is doing OK. We will make a decision on January. We have one or two higher in the queue for the first team than him to be honest".

Fletch never made it but Parker and Govea did at 17.

Kristian Fletcher on 20:35 - Aug 28 with 650 viewsQJumpingJack

Kristian Fletcher on 18:45 - Aug 28 by ReslovenSwan1

No the other way around.

Duff "Kristian is doing OK. We will make a decision on January. We have one or two higher in the queue for the first team than him to be honest".

Fletch never made it but Parker and Govea did at 17.

He will be playing in Prem 2 for Forest.

Our entire recruitment process needs a full review on September 1st and we badly need some experience injected into the off the field departments. Surely Ken Gude must realise this?
Kristian Fletcher on 20:38 - Aug 28 with 636 viewsmax936

Kristian Fletcher on 20:35 - Aug 28 by QJumpingJack

He will be playing in Prem 2 for Forest.

Our entire recruitment process needs a full review on September 1st and we badly need some experience injected into the off the field departments. Surely Ken Gude must realise this?

Gude has just ordered some new Golf balls and a new club that'll hit the ball straight, he's got no time for any mundane stuff!

Kristian Fletcher on 20:40 - Aug 28 with 631 viewsWhiterockin

So is the club recruitment/ management good or crap as the majority believe.
Kristian Fletcher on 21:13 - Aug 28 with 572 viewsReslovenSwan1

Kristian Fletcher on 20:38 - Aug 28 by max936

Gude has just ordered some new Golf balls and a new club that'll hit the ball straight, he's got no time for any mundane stuff!

You do not give a fig about Walsh and slur senior club management without any supporting evidence.

It makes sense you do not like me. We operate on different planets.

Kristian Fletcher on 21:42 - Aug 28 with 547 viewstheloneranger

Kristian Fletcher on 21:13 - Aug 28 by ReslovenSwan1

You do not give a fig about Walsh and slur senior club management without any supporting evidence.

It makes sense you do not like me. We operate on different planets.

What supporting evidence do you provide with all your supposition??

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Kristian Fletcher on 22:26 - Aug 28 with 514 viewsmax936

Kristian Fletcher on 20:40 - Aug 28 by Whiterockin

So is the club recruitment/ management good or crap as the majority believe.

He's right about being on a different planet, my fellow committee member, good to see new members joining the cliche perhaps someone can take over as Chair now I've done the hard yards

Kristian Fletcher on 22:29 - Aug 28 with 499 viewsWhiterockin

Kristian Fletcher on 22:26 - Aug 28 by max936

He's right about being on a different planet, my fellow committee member, good to see new members joining the cliche perhaps someone can take over as Chair now I've done the hard yards

Look at tonight's result as to where we are defend if you dare.
Kristian Fletcher on 22:39 - Aug 28 with 475 viewsmax936

Kristian Fletcher on 22:29 - Aug 28 by Whiterockin

Look at tonight's result as to where we are defend if you dare.

I defy anyone to defend tonight's performance Whitey, it was appalling, much like probably 35/40 minutes of Sundays game, I'm away Saturday thankfully so I hope to be spared the frustration that'll proceed.

Kristian Fletcher on 23:02 - Aug 28 with 459 viewsKeithHaynes

Problem is he went home at xmas. January never happened.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Kristian Fletcher on 02:04 - Aug 29 with 402 viewsReslovenSwan1

Kristian Fletcher on 23:02 - Aug 28 by KeithHaynes

Problem is he went home at xmas. January never happened.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Levien's boy was not welcome in the boot room and did not cry a tear after the cooks speeches. He smelled the coffee and legged it for some respect and love back home perhaps.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024