Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vigouroux in international sqaud 22:03 - Aug 26 with 634 viewsRhonddaSwans

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/lawrence-vigouroux-returns-chile-squad

Also Eom is called up to his nation

Well done
YJB

Poll: Should Montenegro 🇲🇪 get fined because of they’re pitch?

Vigouroux in international sqaud on 19:57 - Aug 27 with 462 viewsOptimisticJack

International call up for countries the other end of the world are not necessarily good for the club in my opinion.

Optimisticjack

Vigouroux in international sqaud on 20:01 - Aug 27 with 459 viewsunion_jack

Vigouroux in international sqaud on 19:57 - Aug 27 by OptimisticJack

International call up for countries the other end of the world are not necessarily good for the club in my opinion.

Absolutely. It takes us two steps back every time they get called up. Even if they don’t play the travelling is disruptive.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Vigouroux in international sqaud on 22:25 - Aug 27 with 381 viewsGVJack

Not great short term no. But will add on at least 1-2m in value
Vigouroux in international sqaud on 22:36 - Aug 27 with 373 viewsRhonddaSwans

Your name and view point has me 😂 .

It can only be good for us to have our players playing at a higher level.

Think of viggy v Brazil or Argentina then facing Sheffield Wednesday.
This is only positive for us.

Poll: Should Montenegro 🇲🇪 get fined because of they’re pitch?

Vigouroux in international sqaud on 00:55 - Aug 28 with 333 viewsRobbie

Anybody impressed by Eoms showing Sunday , alas not me , same could have been said of Ronald too , must do better on their School Report when it really matters .

Seems Wales have called up Karl Darlow as a back up keeper for a nonsense tournament .

His name has slipped under my radar in the past, seems he was torn between playing for England or Wales at International level , at 33 years of age opted for the Red shirt .

Shop window for the player to perform in , good luck to him though . likewise others .

Sad to say Wales scrape the bottom of the barrel for talent , few gems pop up every few years , Aaron Ramsey never ventured out of the centre circle for Cardiff , a Wales player .

When talking about true World class players representing the Swans in the last few years I will nominate Michu , apart from kicking advertising boards and ruining his ankles .

Friendly Wales Internationals will always have a hard core following from supporters .

Sometimes I do not even realise my National Team are playing , lack of interest by me .
Vigouroux in international sqaud on 09:20 - Aug 28 with 224 viewsonehunglow

Vigouroux in international sqaud on 00:55 - Aug 28 by Robbie

Anybody impressed by Eoms showing Sunday , alas not me , same could have been said of Ronald too , must do better on their School Report when it really matters .

Seems Wales have called up Karl Darlow as a back up keeper for a nonsense tournament .

His name has slipped under my radar in the past, seems he was torn between playing for England or Wales at International level , at 33 years of age opted for the Red shirt .

Shop window for the player to perform in , good luck to him though . likewise others .

Sad to say Wales scrape the bottom of the barrel for talent , few gems pop up every few years , Aaron Ramsey never ventured out of the centre circle for Cardiff , a Wales player .

When talking about true World class players representing the Swans in the last few years I will nominate Michu , apart from kicking advertising boards and ruining his ankles .

Friendly Wales Internationals will always have a hard core following from supporters .

Sometimes I do not even realise my National Team are playing , lack of interest by me .

Idontvthink Williams is getting the best out of these players
Eom looks talented but rather lost
Think we have said enough about our captain but he underpins everything on the field of play l
It’s what captains do

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024