Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prince Andrew .Incredible 07:30 - Aug 20 with 1186 viewsonehunglow

Living in 31 bed mansion and his brother wants him out ,not being prepared to find his security,which comes out of his account .
Three police officers detailed to protect him
Question is as to how he could find his own security or where he would move to.
Apparently,”he can’t work”,because if who he is .
A man,worth out skill,self awareness and indeed moral compass.
What a pitiful piece of borderline humanity .

We are in a cost of living “crisis” . It is almost funny but it shames us as a country .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Prince Andrew .Incredible on 09:53 - Aug 20 with 1110 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

It’s a difficult one for his majesty king sausage fingers though. Same as Harry and his mentalist wife. If something did happen to them after protection funding is pulled then there’d be some serious questions to answer. Not that he’d answer them of course.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Prince Andrew .Incredible on 10:17 - Aug 20 with 1078 viewsonehunglow

Prince Andrew .Incredible on 09:53 - Aug 20 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

It’s a difficult one for his majesty king sausage fingers though. Same as Harry and his mentalist wife. If something did happen to them after protection funding is pulled then there’d be some serious questions to answer. Not that he’d answer them of course.

A Man so privileged but unable to work

Prince Andrew .Incredible on 10:56 - Aug 20 with 1040 viewsjohnlangy

You forgot to mention ohl his personal income of £4 million a year from Charles (us).

Why not look at it as him being on benefits. He has his rent paid plus has some cash for beer and fags. I wonder if he does any 'cash in hand' jobs like your average Joe. An interesting thought. No tax of course.

The difference of course is that his rent would be about £1 million a year. And his 'cash' is £4 million as I said earlier. And I daresay all his other 'benefits' (security etc) would be another couple of million.

So what we have is one utterly useless person who has absolutely no intention of ever doing a job, which might inject some tax into the running of essential public services, claiming benefits of £7/8 million a year

But then again why should he. He and his family have no need for the NHS. Or state education do they.

But of course this sort of comparison is never made because of who they are.
Prince Andrew .Incredible on 11:00 - Aug 20 with 1036 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Prince Andrew .Incredible on 10:56 - Aug 20 by johnlangy

You forgot to mention ohl his personal income of £4 million a year from Charles (us).

Why not look at it as him being on benefits. He has his rent paid plus has some cash for beer and fags. I wonder if he does any 'cash in hand' jobs like your average Joe. An interesting thought. No tax of course.

The difference of course is that his rent would be about £1 million a year. And his 'cash' is £4 million as I said earlier. And I daresay all his other 'benefits' (security etc) would be another couple of million.

So what we have is one utterly useless person who has absolutely no intention of ever doing a job, which might inject some tax into the running of essential public services, claiming benefits of £7/8 million a year

But then again why should he. He and his family have no need for the NHS. Or state education do they.

Would save a lot of money putting him in gaol where he belongs.

Prince Andrew .Incredible on 12:11 - Aug 20 with 1003 viewsAnotherJohn

Prince Andrew .Incredible on 11:00 - Aug 20 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Would save a lot of money putting him in gaol where he belongs.

Not cheap at almost £52K per year per inmate, but yes, a lot cheaper.
Prince Andrew .Incredible on 13:33 - Aug 20 with 947 viewsonehunglow

I tried to avoid all that JL
I’m not a big royal fan admittedly but this piece of bilge takes me my my dark side
He really does make me puke

I’m on a police friends website and his reputation amongst those who have the misfortune to work with him is not exactly great

Truly an horrific person and nothing to do with his predilection for pederasty
[Post edited 20 Aug 13:33]

Prince Andrew .Incredible on 13:35 - Aug 20 with 938 viewsonehunglow

He is unemployable
What an indictment of a man
He is ,I would suggest,detested by all but the biggest royal watcher

Prince Andrew .Incredible on 13:44 - Aug 20 with 927 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Prince Andrew .Incredible on 13:35 - Aug 20 by onehunglow

He is unemployable
What an indictment of a man
He is ,I would suggest,detested by all but the biggest royal watcher

Unfortunately he isn’t unemployable. There are no end of shady businessmen, crooks and oligarchs who would love to have him on their payroll as chief useful idiot and the prestige and access he brings, but that is what got him into trouble in the first place.

Login to get fewer ads

Prince Andrew .Incredible on 13:50 - Aug 20 with 916 viewsonehunglow

Prince Andrew .Incredible on 13:44 - Aug 20 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Unfortunately he isn’t unemployable. There are no end of shady businessmen, crooks and oligarchs who would love to have him on their payroll as chief useful idiot and the prestige and access he brings, but that is what got him into trouble in the first place.

Yiu have a point. And I should have qualified unemployable.

He has ,it would seem,few skills and his attitude and entitlement ensures he could never get employment,as we see it.
imagine that being brought him for tea by your daughter for afternoon tea .

Prince Andrew .Incredible on 14:07 - Aug 20 with 889 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Prince Andrew .Incredible on 13:50 - Aug 20 by onehunglow

Yiu have a point. And I should have qualified unemployable.

He has ,it would seem,few skills and his attitude and entitlement ensures he could never get employment,as we see it.
imagine that being brought him for tea by your daughter for afternoon tea .

It often happens with “the spare”. Margaret, Andrew, Harry. They have all of the prestige, fame, but little of the responsibility. Add to the mix the fact that they are all pretty much thicker than hippo poop and you have the result of a chaotic entitled individual who thinks they can do what they want, shag whomsoever they want and whenever they want because in reality they absolutely can.

Prince Andrew .Incredible on 14:31 - Aug 20 with 870 viewsonehunglow

Prince Andrew .Incredible on 14:07 - Aug 20 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

It often happens with “the spare”. Margaret, Andrew, Harry. They have all of the prestige, fame, but little of the responsibility. Add to the mix the fact that they are all pretty much thicker than hippo poop and you have the result of a chaotic entitled individual who thinks they can do what they want, shag whomsoever they want and whenever they want because in reality they absolutely can.

Talking of sh@g ,suppose anyone who has carnal knowledge if that vision in Gingerism is pretty much beyond help.
I used to like posh but ginger horsies ….? Nah.

He and fergie do have offspring onky a mother could love . Both again talentless and ugly

Prince Andrew .Incredible on 16:22 - Aug 20 with 812 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Prince Andrew .Incredible on 14:31 - Aug 20 by onehunglow

Talking of sh@g ,suppose anyone who has carnal knowledge if that vision in Gingerism is pretty much beyond help.
I used to like posh but ginger horsies ….? Nah.

He and fergie do have offspring onky a mother could love . Both again talentless and ugly

She was playing away as much as he was. King Charles is a known adulterer. Diana had 12 extramarital lovers that we know of (there’s likely to be many more). Rumours have been swirling around Big Willy for years. There’s no consequences for these people. A bit of bad PR perhaps but the media are generally in their pocket so they can carry on with whoever they want.

Prince Andrew .Incredible on 16:40 - Aug 22 with 587 viewsReslovenSwan1

"Unsustainable Wales living on English generosity" are currently seeing 25% of Welsh hot air (summer breezes) going into the pockets of the Monarchy via the crown Estate who collects money for our precious and sacred Welsh offshore wind.

The English Tories banned onshore wind generating more Welsh wind farms and cash for the King and his questionable family.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Prince Andrew .Incredible on 18:47 - Aug 22 with 529 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Prince Andrew .Incredible on 16:40 - Aug 22 by ReslovenSwan1

"Unsustainable Wales living on English generosity" are currently seeing 25% of Welsh hot air (summer breezes) going into the pockets of the Monarchy via the crown Estate who collects money for our precious and sacred Welsh offshore wind.

The English Tories banned onshore wind generating more Welsh wind farms and cash for the King and his questionable family.

Labour banned any new nuclear power stations.

In 2010 under labour 6% of our electricity was generated from wind and solar. In 2024, under nasty Conservatives, 38% of our electricity was generated from wind and solar.

In 2015 planning rules were changed to allow for local objections to be taken into consideration during planning applications. They were not banned. Unfortunately nimbies did not want wind turbines.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Prince Andrew .Incredible on 18:52 - Aug 22 with 523 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Prince Andrew .Incredible on 16:40 - Aug 22 by ReslovenSwan1

There’s a few posters on here we could connect their gobs up to the national grid, enough hot air to power a balloon ride to Andromeda.

Prince Andrew .Incredible on 18:55 - Aug 22 with 515 viewsReslovenSwan1

Prince Andrew .Incredible on 18:47 - Aug 22 by felixstowe_jack

Labour banned any new nuclear power stations.

In 2010 under labour 6% of our electricity was generated from wind and solar. In 2024, under nasty Conservatives, 38% of our electricity was generated from wind and solar.

In 2015 planning rules were changed to allow for local objections to be taken into consideration during planning applications. They were not banned. Unfortunately nimbies did not want wind turbines.

It was effectively a ban. The nimbies were given power to decide and decided the turbines needed should not be in England.

https://www.euronews.com/green/2024/07/09/new-uk-government-lifts-absurd-onshore
[Post edited 22 Aug 18:57]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Prince Andrew .Incredible on 19:05 - Aug 22 with 497 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Prince Andrew .Incredible on 18:55 - Aug 22 by ReslovenSwan1

It was effectively a ban. The nimbies were given power to decide and decided the turbines needed should not be in England.

https://www.euronews.com/green/2024/07/09/new-uk-government-lifts-absurd-onshore
[Post edited 22 Aug 18:57]

Glad you agree it was not a ban unlike labour's ban on new nuclear power stations.

Offshore wind power generation has been a huge success. The far larger offshore wind turbines provide cheaper electricity than the smaller onshore wind turbines.

Wind speeds offshore are also higher that land windspeeds.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Prince Andrew .Incredible on 19:34 - Aug 22 with 474 viewsmax936

Prince Andrew .Incredible on 19:05 - Aug 22 by felixstowe_jack

Glad you agree it was not a ban unlike labour's ban on new nuclear power stations.

Offshore wind power generation has been a huge success. The far larger offshore wind turbines provide cheaper electricity than the smaller onshore wind turbines.

Wind speeds offshore are also higher that land windspeeds.

Labours fault in it in Felixstowe's incredible single mindedness, do you actually blame your beloved Tories for anything??

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Prince Andrew .Incredible on 19:36 - Aug 22 with 473 viewsmax936

Prince Andrew .Incredible on 10:17 - Aug 20 by onehunglow

A Man so privileged but unable to work

Would you employ the clown, noway would I.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Prince Andrew .Incredible on 09:01 - Aug 23 with 341 viewsonehunglow

Prince Andrew .Incredible on 19:36 - Aug 22 by max936

Would you employ the clown, noway would I.

I wouldn’t have him anywhere near our modest home
A face one could kick all night though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024