Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Toney..Saudi interest apparently 13:30 - Aug 19 with 1668 viewsonehunglow

Young man ,Triffic player
Off to a dirty land for pure greed

Really

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Toney..Saudi interest apparently on 14:36 - Aug 19 with 1460 viewsWhiterockin

That's an extreme way of kicking a gambling habit.
Toney..Saudi interest apparently on 17:47 - Aug 19 with 1324 viewsAnotherJohn

Toney..Saudi interest apparently on 14:36 - Aug 19 by Whiterockin

That's an extreme way of kicking a gambling habit.

Cure for gambling = 100% chance of a multi-million win.
Toney..Saudi interest apparently on 18:42 - Aug 19 with 1278 viewsGVJack

Short Career, line your pockets with as much as you can to secure your/your kids/your grandkids future. Nothing wrong with that.
Toney..Saudi interest apparently on 18:48 - Aug 19 with 1259 viewsSullutaCreturned

Toney..Saudi interest apparently on 18:42 - Aug 19 by GVJack

Short Career, line your pockets with as much as you can to secure your/your kids/your grandkids future. Nothing wrong with that.

And don't you think hus time in the EPL with the ikelihood that even if Brentford come down someone will buy him, will have already secured the future?

Youngish players going to Saudi is about greed not football. Then, when players like Ronaldo go, it's also for the money.

Not that I'd turn it down if someone was stupid enough to offer me obscene wages.
Toney..Saudi interest apparently on 19:12 - Aug 19 with 1224 viewsGVJack

Toney..Saudi interest apparently on 18:48 - Aug 19 by SullutaCreturned

And don't you think hus time in the EPL with the ikelihood that even if Brentford come down someone will buy him, will have already secured the future?

Youngish players going to Saudi is about greed not football. Then, when players like Ronaldo go, it's also for the money.

Not that I'd turn it down if someone was stupid enough to offer me obscene wages.

Precisely. It depends what people motivations are. Some are to be one club legends, some are for silverware, some just for the love of the game, some for wealth. Whatever the reason(s) it's their personal choice and not harming anybody else so each to their own.
Toney..Saudi interest apparently on 19:37 - Aug 19 with 1207 viewsonehunglow

Toney..Saudi interest apparently on 18:42 - Aug 19 by GVJack

Best to show your grandkids trophies won
Wage slips and bank balances don’t impress as much

Toney..Saudi interest apparently on 19:47 - Aug 19 with 1191 viewsWhiterockin

Toney..Saudi interest apparently on 19:37 - Aug 19 by onehunglow

Don't believe it, when they get private education, property without a mortgage and cash to give them business opportunities they won't care about medals. You could always be Kane who has played in the Premier League and one year in Germany and won nothing but a healthy bank balance.
Toney..Saudi interest apparently on 20:34 - Aug 19 with 1143 viewsSullutaCreturned

Toney..Saudi interest apparently on 19:47 - Aug 19 by Whiterockin

Don't believe it, when they get private education, property without a mortgage and cash to give them business opportunities they won't care about medals. You could always be Kane who has played in the Premier League and one year in Germany and won nothing but a healthy bank balance.

And I bet he's gutted that Swansea players have more medals than him too.

For a player of his quality to have no silverware is ridiculous.
Login to get fewer ads

Toney..Saudi interest apparently on 20:42 - Aug 19 with 1124 viewsGVJack

Toney..Saudi interest apparently on 20:34 - Aug 19 by SullutaCreturned

And I bet he's gutted that Swansea players have more medals than him too.

For a player of his quality to have no silverware is ridiculous.

I assume you're talking g about Kane... Not Toe Knee?
Toney..Saudi interest apparently on 10:35 - Aug 20 with 993 viewstheloneranger

Is it pure greed, if he signs for Chelsea??

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Toney..Saudi interest apparently on 16:54 - Aug 20 with 869 viewsReslovenSwan1

Money and wealth are great. Work hard and do your best and see what you can earn. Toney will earn a fortune and come back to the UK and pay VAT on things he spends like houses cars racehorses yachts etc.

Even if he blows it on betting tax will be paid and dividends to shareholders along with the wages of the betting company staff. Betting firm profits will be taxed at 25% as long as the betting firm is based on UK.

UK needs the money for NHS prisons the King and his 15 butlers and retrofitting dangerous tower blocks

Wise sage since Toshack era

Toney..Saudi interest apparently on 19:03 - Aug 20 with 791 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

He won’t be winning any trophies at any of the clubs he’s linked to.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Toney..Saudi interest apparently on 20:15 - Aug 20 with 757 viewsRhonddaSwans

Come on money means way more, his granchildren will have a full free ride in a uni + houses paid for.
Do you think Ivan would trade that for a medal?

Poll: Should Montenegro 🇲🇪 get fined because of they’re pitch?

Toney..Saudi interest apparently on 06:41 - Aug 21 with 698 viewsRichardO

Toney..Saudi interest apparently on 20:15 - Aug 20 by RhonddaSwans

Come on money means way more, his granchildren will have a full free ride in a uni + houses paid for.
Do you think Ivan would trade that for a medal?

Don't you think he has enough money from playing in the Premier League? He is a good enough player to demand a high wage and at 28 has a number of years left playing at the top flight. If you were one of the top Premier club without a forward then Toney is a no brained he is a top notch centre forward, unless he has an injury issue then he could still go to Saudi and earn big money later.
The thing for him, would be what does he do after his playing career finishes who would give him work and in what field given his tainted image, what are the odds of him not having a career finishing injury?
Toney..Saudi interest apparently on 07:49 - Aug 21 with 675 viewsonehunglow

Toney..Saudi interest apparently on 19:03 - Aug 20 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

He won’t be winning any trophies at any of the clubs he’s linked to.

My point
He could show them his bank statements

Toney..Saudi interest apparently on 09:32 - Aug 21 with 626 viewstheloneranger

Toney..Saudi interest apparently on 06:41 - Aug 21 by RichardO

Don't you think he has enough money from playing in the Premier League? He is a good enough player to demand a high wage and at 28 has a number of years left playing at the top flight. If you were one of the top Premier club without a forward then Toney is a no brained he is a top notch centre forward, unless he has an injury issue then he could still go to Saudi and earn big money later.
The thing for him, would be what does he do after his playing career finishes who would give him work and in what field given his tainted image, what are the odds of him not having a career finishing injury?

Chelsea are the only team interested.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Toney..Saudi interest apparently on 12:31 - Aug 21 with 589 viewsRichardO

Toney..Saudi interest apparently on 09:32 - Aug 21 by theloneranger

We will see.
Toney..Saudi interest apparently on 17:40 - Aug 21 with 542 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Toney..Saudi interest apparently on 09:32 - Aug 21 by theloneranger

They’ve already got about 600 strikers.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Toney..Saudi interest apparently on 23:24 - Aug 21 with 475 viewsmajorraglan

Toney is reportedly on anything between £21k and £41k per week with Brentford and looking for £325k per week which will be tax free. In my opinion it’s a no brainer - cash every time.
Toney..Saudi interest apparently on 01:14 - Aug 22 with 439 viewsRobbie

Toney..Saudi interest apparently on 23:24 - Aug 21 by majorraglan

Toney is reportedly on anything between £21k and £41k per week with Brentford and looking for £325k per week which will be tax free. In my opinion it’s a no brainer - cash every time.

20 to 40k per week for a Premiership forward , albiet with a criminal record is still a joke .

Now wants North of 300k to play in front of a man and his camel , great for him .

Pay me that amount of wedge each week , diet starts tomorrow or maybe .

Just wondering does anybody actually follow Saudi football with a second team like .

Ronaldo must be the marketing managers dream , got it all , shirt sales included .
Toney..Saudi interest apparently on 07:37 - Aug 22 with 396 viewsRichardO

Toney..Saudi interest apparently on 17:40 - Aug 21 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

They’ve already got about 600 strikers.

Any of them young and going cheap or can be loaned to buy, one that might help us with missing skill sets,good but not able to push into the Chelsea squad,.
[Post edited 22 Aug 7:50]
Toney..Saudi interest apparently on 08:26 - Aug 22 with 347 viewsonehunglow

Toney..Saudi interest apparently on 23:24 - Aug 21 by majorraglan

So 2million pounds per annum not enough and playing in a land which is still free of religious fundamentalism and where women are not treated worse than dogs .
15 million per year to play meaningless football in a desert
No brainer

Toney..Saudi interest apparently on 08:56 - Aug 22 with 320 viewsWhiterockin

Toney..Saudi interest apparently on 08:26 - Aug 22 by onehunglow

So 2million pounds per annum not enough and playing in a land which is still free of religious fundamentalism and where women are not treated worse than dogs .
15 million per year to play meaningless football in a desert
No brainer

If offered I know what I would take.
Toney..Saudi interest apparently on 09:04 - Aug 22 with 301 viewsonehunglow

Toney..Saudi interest apparently on 08:56 - Aug 22 by Whiterockin

If offered I know what I would take.

Me too.
Earning meaningless money in a desert kingdom of oil rich Sheiks with zero human rights not for me
Alternatively,I could have gone and given 75% of my grotesque salary to MND research or maybe find sone homeless peoples homes

Toney..Saudi interest apparently on 09:09 - Aug 22 with 290 viewsWhiterockin

Toney..Saudi interest apparently on 09:04 - Aug 22 by onehunglow

Me too.
Earning meaningless money in a desert kingdom of oil rich Sheiks with zero human rights not for me
Alternatively,I could have gone and given 75% of my grotesque salary to MND research or maybe find sone homeless peoples homes

Well it would be Saudi for me. Look at news headlines over recent months the UK is not the idyllic place some make it out to be and it is getting worse.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024